Purple Svt five spokes with potenzas - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #21
drostedrummer89
I <3 my SVT

Fan#: 69059
What I Drive: 2002 Sonic SVT

FF Reputation: 8 drostedrummer89 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
The market is what it is. Remove the sale post if thats not something you can handle.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Tapatalk

00" Red ZX3: Volant, ported throttle body, titanium wrapped SVT header, 2.5" exhaust, Magnaflow res/muffler, FR UDP, Mac cam gears, Lowered 2", Koni's.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #22
Stover
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 105238
What I Drive: 00 silver zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Stover Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
when i was just starting to think this forum would be different from the honda and vw guys, o well

Old 01-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #23
VinnyB
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97705
What I Drive: '03 Screaming Yellow EAP

FF Reputation: 18 VinnyB Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stover View Post
when i was just starting to think this forum would be different from the honda and vw guys, o well
We are different. And in a good way too.

It's not our fault that you're asking twice what those type of rims normally go for. Hell, you can pay $440 for 4 Focal F01's or Focal F16's.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #24
Malibooya
Quarter Tank Racer

Fan#: 68054
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 7 Malibooya Good Standing Member
Why would you expect anyone to pay $700 for rattle canned 5 spokes with worn tires? They're not rare or even in perfect condition...

It's a shame, because if you priced these well, there are a lot of guys in the MA who'd buy them. But no one's gonna buy your stuff with that attitude.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #25
drostedrummer89
I <3 my SVT

Fan#: 69059
What I Drive: 2002 Sonic SVT

FF Reputation: 8 drostedrummer89 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
This is a great forum, but you are advertising the tires as still being good when you as a mechanic recommend tire replacement at that tread depth. I work at a dealer as well and 4/32" is bald and useless for driving. That means they are worth nothing no matter what they used to be. I'd say we were pretty respectful about it. You can buy svt rims brand new from ford for less than you're asking. If they were rare, or professionally powdercoated, you would not be getting these responses.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Tapatalk

00" Red ZX3: Volant, ported throttle body, titanium wrapped SVT header, 2.5" exhaust, Magnaflow res/muffler, FR UDP, Mac cam gears, Lowered 2", Koni's.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #26
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 stealthzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
This is a great forum. We're just giving opinions on a good asking price for these. Like he said ^ the tires are worth nothing, no matter the brand at that tread depth. You can ask $700 for spray painted un rare wheels as long as you want, but they won't sell. We all understand times are tough right now, but you shouldn't be asking more than the price of brand new wheels for these.

2003 EAP SVT #2752

Old 01-02-2013, 07:58 AM   #27
GreySkorpion
saved from the grave

Fan#: 94674
What I Drive: 2004 LG ZX5 2.3D

FF Reputation: 11 GreySkorpion Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Brand new set of 4, $639, not purple or rattle canned with worn out tires, less that your awesome deal:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Racing-...36ccb1&vxp=mtr

And you are right, we are different from other sites, we aren't ignorant and pay double for used wheels that what they are worth. I have seen this so many times in the bst, someone thinks their stuff is worth gold and gets all upset when everyone tries to tell them they are way off. You can ask one million dollars if you think they are worth it. Goodluck

Old 01-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #28
Stover
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 105238
What I Drive: 00 silver zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Stover Good Standing Member
You guys are wasting ur breathe and to someone who say 4/32 tires are useless ur an idiot plain and simple. Are they new? No, are they Going to last a long time? No def not but you can get some miles out of them and I've driven in dry and wet with them and never had traction issues. Secondly, I don't want 700, I only put 700 because you are required to have a price and I knew if I put what I wanted I would just get lowballed anyway. If I got 300 cash picked up I would let them go but that's as low as I would go

Old 01-02-2013, 08:13 AM   #29
GreySkorpion
saved from the grave

Fan#: 94674
What I Drive: 2004 LG ZX5 2.3D

FF Reputation: 11 GreySkorpion Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
At $300 they wont last long!! Like I said, goodluck, but at $300, you wont need it.

Old 01-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #30
rambleon84
So mote be it

Fan#: 51521
What I Drive: 2007 Dark Toreador Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 22 rambleon84 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Quote:
6) No Buyer or Seller Harassments:
If you do not agree with a seller's asking price then do not buy from them. We welcome fair offers but will not tolerate any comments that is considered harassment in nature. We also ask that you refrain from making any off-topic comments that are of no relation to the transaction. Members who violate this policy will have their access to the Buy-Sell-Trade forum revoked.
Stover has said they are negotiable with the price, please stop polluting this thread with what you think the price should be. If you are not interested in the item for sale then refrain from posting here.

Bookmarks & Social Networks