Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official Rally Revolution Boredom Thread

150K views 19K replies 66 participants last post by  DeliriumTrigger33 
#1 ·
A place for members and people requesting membership to be bored. What's goin down guys

#5 ·
For sure! Once there is atleast 10 or so active members, I will probably see about making our own section. Or atleast seeing what the steps are to make it happen. (That is if I am accepted, and if that is what FocusZTSRS wants.) This is his baby. haha

Anyways how is everyone doing tonight? (Tryin to get this random thread rollin!)

#7 ·
Yeah same here! I am going to bed soon, because I work in the morning. I work at a gas station on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I have college classes monday and tuesday.

#9 ·
haha of course! I go to a community college. There is maybe 6 people in all of my classes, most of the people are in their 30s or 40s. This is supposed to be my last semester though! I am going for an Associated in Engineering Technology. What did you go to college for? Gnight to any RRer's that see this. lol

#10 ·
I have a degree in Business Management and Economics and a MBA as well, I am getting ready to start my CFP here in the spring, but currently work as financial advisor. Congrats on getting done, big accomplishment

#11 ·
Lol my 18th birthday, bought $20 in lotto tickets and won $21. Turned in and bough more. Won $3.. Story of gambling. Anyone hear news about Vaughn gitten jr and Ken block doing gymkhana in europe? Btw if you guys know anyone who could design some stickers do us that'd be great! I should be able to handle it but help is always welcome/ appreciated!

#12 ·
zx360 can do stickers! All the OG HN decals are his, I would pm him.

Oh and I am in my 4th year for a business management degree! I stopped buying lottery tickets a long time ago, never won anything, but congrats on the winnings!

#16 ·
I am still up, anyone want to talk mods? Sorry Tim, but you coat of plastidip was either too thin or too degradated. Meaning{ doesn't matter what add to it} You can't just worry about removing dip! You painted it!

#23 ·
Morning RR. [wave] haha

Anyone on here have skid plates on there car. I bent my header back this fall and don't want it to get pushed back anymore. I already can't get a new Bank 2 O2 sensor in because it's pushed under the axle.

#31 ·
Sup RR???

Good Question 02svt... I go up some logging trails to go shooting pretty much monthly, and those roads can get nasty during the winter. My buddy drove in his civic last time and almost tore off the gas tank support. Woulda sucked since we were miles away from anyone. If I could get some plates for the fofo, that would be sweet.

Also, should we do some names in here? I don't particularly care for calling everyone by their username lol. I betcha can guess my name!

#27 ·
Get the material for big rig or truck mudflaps and cut ep out. Probably 8-10 inches wide and 16+ tall. Or you could invest in rally armor universals or sparco rally styles. That's what's I have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.