For Sale: 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR SSS - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
Kenpo_zx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 18282
What I Drive: 2010 Evolution GSR

FF Reputation: 1 Kenpo_zx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
For Sale: 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR SSS

Sold!
VIN:JA32W8FV5AU033366
Mileage: 17950
Price: 29000
I am the second owner of this Beautiful 2010 Lancer Evolution X GSR. I purchased this Evo from Don Herring Mitsubishi. It is equipped from the factory with the SSS (Sight, Sound, and Spoiler Package). It has HID headlights and a 710 Watt Rockford Fosgate 6 disc in dash MP3 system. It also has two FAST keys. You leave the key in your pocket to unlock, lock, and start the car. It has the original owners and service manual.

Vehicle has the remaining 3 year/36K mile bumper to bumper and the 5 year/60K mile powertrain.

I also purchased a Cobb Accessport ($600.00 value) from Don Herring Mitsubishi. The Cobb Accessport will be included with the sale. With the Cobb Accessport you have the option of flashing an economy map, a valet map not allowing the engine to rev past 4500RPM, and a performance map specific to the exact parts on the car.

Also included with the car is a Perrin Stealth Black cat back exhaust. It has a nice deep growl without being loud or overbearing. This Evo is equipped with an Ultimate Racing test pipe as well.

In the engine bay you can see a Cobb intake, Cobb inlet turbo pipe, and an Ultimate Racing wrinkle black upper intercooler pipe.

I also have all the stock parts that can be included with the car.

The tires are in great shape with plenty of life left. They are Sumitomo Ultra High Performance All Season tires. They are ready for the winter season! The Brembo brakes are in excellent shape with paperwork to prove how much pad life is left. The vehicle is up to date on synthetic oil changes with service reciepts. This evo is not due for a transmission fluid change until 30K miles, but I have already purchased the reccommended redline transmission fluid. I will also include this fluid to the buyer.

This Evo X has never been in an accident. It has a clear windshield without any pits or cracks. It does not have any dents or dings. It was never a lease or rental. Feel confident that it is clean and in excellent condition inside and out.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Last edited by Kenpo_zx3; 11-09-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
Focus112
Focus Addict

Fan#: 50026
What I Drive: 2002 SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 5 Focus112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
some advice....dont post pics of the cobb ap and flash to stock

Old 11-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
Kenpo_zx3
Focus Enthusiast

How come?

Old 11-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
Focus112
Focus Addict

Fan#: 50026
What I Drive: 2002 SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 5 Focus112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
When it comes to EVOs and STis...everyone wants a stock, unmollested car. Not saying you mollested it, but thats usually what it implies. Plus usually when you reflash you are increasing boost which definitely decreases reliability. Just trying to help

Old 11-08-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
Kenpo_zx3
Focus Enthusiast

Yeah I understand what your saying. I know a lot of people do want a stock unmodded a lot of the time. On the other hand I'm just trying to sell the car with all the mods. The Cobb is one of the safest mods you can do.

The dealership I bought the car from warranties the car up to full stage 2 so that was one of the nice things about being able to mod. I also don't want to feel like I'm covering anything up by just returning to stock and claiming it as a stock vehicle.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #6
Kenpo_zx3
Focus Enthusiast

SOLD! Now on to a Focus!

Old 11-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #7
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Fan#: 24506
What I Drive: a Volvo??!?

FF Reputation: 11 VenomRogue Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
do NOT delete the original for sale ad......

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.

Bookmarks & Social Networks