Customer Feedback! - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Exclusive Vendor Discussions > Extreme Dimensions, Inc

Extreme Dimensions, Inc Discuss about body kits, carbon fiber hoods and appearance upgrades for your Ford Focus.
Sponsored By: Extreme Dimensions

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
03CardinalRedSVT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 77200
What I Drive: 2012 black ford fusion sel

FF Reputation: 3 03CardinalRedSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Customer Feedback!

To all the people that have Extreme Dimension product please post your review and comments of the product or products you have purchased of theirs.

Starting with me.

I recently purchased the poison front bumper and I am completely satisfied with how this brought my car to get so many head-turners and compliments on my beautiful ride. The quality of your product is one of the most durable front bumpers I have ever saw. I enjoy it so much that I have a sense of pride driving my car around without someone talking crap about the last bumper I had on.

So all in all if I were to rate your product it would be an 9.8 out of 10 only because of the predetermined circles near the inner middle grill insert. I know those are used for when you have a turbo or supercharger system to get more air inside the bay, but it really doesn't bother me that much, I like it.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Last edited by 03CardinalRedSVT; 08-12-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
MasterJedifocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 62974
What I Drive: 2006 light taundra ZX4

FF Reputation: 2 MasterJedifocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have a ED carbon fiber GT concept hood and a ED SES style spoiler on my 06 Focus.
Their product is by far the best out there and they are the only ones I will ever look to for my needs.
Sedan Revolution #65
Old 11-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
Extreme Dimensions
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 53558
What I Drive: Too Many To List

Points 12,064, Level 72
Points: 12,064, Level: 72 Points: 12,064, Level: 72 Points: 12,064, Level: 72
Level Up 4% Completed
Level up: 4% Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 Extreme Dimensions Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterJedifocus View Post
I have a ED carbon fiber GT concept hood and a ED SES style spoiler on my 06 Focus.
Their product is by far the best out there and they are the only ones I will ever look to for my needs.
Thank yu sir. Rep for you!
**Group Buys Welcome**
Old 09-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
SilverWolf
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 89059
What I Drive: ingot silver 2011 SES

FF Reputation: 1 SilverWolf Good Standing Member
Watch out!!

I recently purchased 2 ED products the Piranha front bumper which I just painted today and plan to install next week was excellent very little to do other than paint it I love it and cant wait to get it on the car. The other product however the skyline wing is a total d up mess it has chips and holes all through it and one side of the wing outside of the pedestal is a full half inch lower than the other and the mounting nuts weren't even installed properly and I had to secure them be adding resin. I called ED about the problem and they stated "quote" you have to expect to do some work on fiberglass well what I had to do on the bumper was expected but to have to cut up and re glass the wing to make it right is ridiculous and they wouldn't even offer to replace it just kept telling me that you have to do some work on this type of product so watch out you may get stuck with a piece of crap that you may have to completely redo yourself if it were my company QC would in deep trouble for letting a part like this out and at the very least I would have replaced it for the customer at no additional cost to the customer but I guess that is way to much to ask that they would stand behind their product.I,m glad I didn't get the carbon fiber because it is a finished product and I couldn't imagine that all screwed up like this fiber glass one

Last edited by SilverWolf; 09-11-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
Extreme Dimensions
FF Affiliate

Points 12,064, Level 72
Level Up 4% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
I recently purchased 2 ED products the Piranha front bumper which I just painted today and plan to install next week was excellent very little to do other than paint it I love it and cant wait to get it on the car. The other product however the skyline wing is a total d up mess it has chips and holes all through it and one side of the wing outside of the pedestal is a full half inch lower than the other and the mounting nuts weren't even installed properly and I had to secure them be adding resin. I called ED about the problem and they stated "quote" you have to expect to do some work on fiberglass well what I had to do on the bumper was expected but to have to cut up and re glass the wing to make it right is ridiculous and they wouldn't even offer to replace it just kept telling me that you have to do some work on this type of product so watch out you may get stuck with a piece of crap that you may have to completely redo yourself if it were my company QC would in deep trouble for letting a part like this out and at the very least I would have replaced it for the customer at no additional cost to the customer but I guess that is way to much to ask that they would stand behind their product.I,m glad I didn't get the carbon fiber because it is a finished product and I couldn't imagine that all screwed up like this fiber glass one
Please PM me with your order number and I'll see if I can help you out. Thanks!
**Group Buys Welcome**
Old 09-14-2012, 08:37 PM   #6
SilverWolf
Focus Enthusiast

Thanks I'll get the order # and a few pics together and get them to you
Old 10-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #7
SilverWolf
Focus Enthusiast

Well that was a waste of time
Old 10-22-2012, 10:51 AM   #8
Extreme Dimensions
FF Affiliate

Points 12,064, Level 72
Level Up 4% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
Well that was a waste of time
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWolf
I have a couple of questions and I guess I'll figure something out on the wing cause I Still want the ED look that got from the front now by buying the rear bumper. If I order direct from ED will I get better quality and receive better delivery times? I noticed that you have been talking deal on your kits I believe I am the first to install the piranha kit and would like to get the rear bumper to go with the front. I'm sorry if I seemed rude but you have to see where I'm coming from after andys took almost 2months to get the wing to me it was a mess and no one willing to help it's a little frustrating and disappointing.
I can only directly step into giving you a refund or exchange, if you buy from us. If the transaction was conducted through another company, that company will help you out based on your claim. Remember we didn't collect any monies from you, so how can we refund you?
**Group Buys Welcome**
Old 10-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #9
LouBomb
It was all a DREAM!

Fan#: 32545
What I Drive: A magical pony by the name of Sally

Points 10,917, Level 69
Points: 10,917, Level: 69 Points: 10,917, Level: 69 Points: 10,917, Level: 69
Level Up 17% Completed
Level up: 17% Level up: 17% Level up: 17%
Forum Activity 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
FF Reputation: 9 LouBomb Good Standing Member
Received the product from ED, the packaging was perfect. That thing could of gone thru world war 3 and still survive in one piece. Very pleased. The product itself had fitment issues that were beyond basic customization, it required some extensive cutting. Contacted ED, filled out a claim form and was offered a full refund if i destroyed the product, or a partial refund if i kept it. Of course I had to keep the product due to the fact i had no other bumper and I was time constricted. ED made the transaction smooth and fast. No bs'n around. got my refund within 24hrs. Even tho the product was not what I expected they made me whole. So Props to ED.
Focus Revolution Club
Formely IMPORTKILLA35
Old 10-22-2012, 12:27 PM   #10
Extreme Dimensions
FF Affiliate

Points 12,064, Level 72
Level Up 4% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouBomb View Post
Received the product from ED, the packaging was perfect. That thing could of gone thru world war 3 and still survive in one piece. Very pleased. The product itself had fitment issues that were beyond basic customization, it required some extensive cutting. Contacted ED, filled out a claim form and was offered a full refund if i destroyed the product, or a partial refund if i kept it. Of course I had to keep the product due to the fact i had no other bumper and I was time constricted. ED made the transaction smooth and fast. No bs'n around. got my refund within 24hrs. Even tho the product was not what I expected they made me whole. So Props to ED.
We do apologize for the difficulties with this new part. I hope you are happy overall and you continue to support us. We don't leave anyone hanging, especially when you purchase from us directly. Also, thanks for the feedback, we always see the negative side of things and its a million times harder to get positive or partially positive feedback.
**Group Buys Welcome**

Bookmarks & Social Networks