Focus Fanatics Forum banner

New member looking for options!!!

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  felixthecat 
#1 ·
my name is zach I own a 2010 ses blue and I want to lower and do exhaust and other mods I'm open to all thoughts shout them at me

See less See more
#2 ·
Mods

my name is zach I own a 2010 ses blue and I want to lower and do exhaust and other mods I'm open to all thoughts shout them at me
[welcome] to FF, Zach.
Whats your budget? As far as lowering how far do you want to go? Exhaust= Are you going to add a header?

#5 ·
Do it right the 1st time, you don't want a hack it do you?

i got money about 600 right now but i want to lower first i was looking a sportline ebach 1.6 inch drop but i dont know about struts so? then exhaust i got a lunch box looking for cheap or just great sound muffler i like tone but not to loud.
If you want to lower it= Find a desent kit 1st, w/ what cash you have. For exhaust, If your going to add a muffler= Why not a 2.5'' mandrel bent system, unless your looking for noise= different tone & no performance.

#3 ·
I lowered my '10 SE 1.5" drop with:

SVT shocks/struts damper kit
M-18000-ZX3B -Ordered from Tousley Ford

SVT springs:
FORD RACING 2006-2007 FOCUS PERFORMANCE SPRING KIT M-5560-ZX3B

*I got the springs off Ebay. They are no longer produced.

* If you can't find them then you can look for these springs instead:
M-5560-ZXM1* these may ride a bit stiffer than the SVT springs.

I did none of the labor. A shop did. I like the result: better look, better handling.

No idea on exhaust since all I have is springs/struts and Steeda short throw shifter.

But FSWerks Stealth seems to be popular as far as exhausts go.

#6 · (Edited)
07?

I lowered my '10 SE 1.5" drop with:

SVT shocks/struts damper kit
M-18000-ZX3B -Ordered from Tousley Ford

SVT springs:
FORD RACING 2006-2007 FOCUS PERFORMANCE SPRING KIT M-5560-ZX3B

*I got the springs off Ebay. They are no longer produced.

* If you can't find them then you can look for these springs instead:
M-5560-ZXM1* these may ride a bit stiffer than the SVT springs.

I did none of the labor. A shop did. I like the result: better look, better handling.

No idea on exhaust since all I have is springs/struts and Steeda short throw shifter.

But FSWerks Stealth seems to be popular as far as exhausts go.

so even through they are for 07 they fit a 2010?
M-3000-ZX3 ?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/FMS-M-18000-ZX3B/
with
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/s...yl_2-dot-0L/E27411935.html?loc=Front+And+Rear

#4 ·
[welcome] to FF, Zach.
Whats your budget? As far as lowering how far do you want to go? Exhaust= Are you going to add a header?
i got money about 600 right now but i want to lower first i was looking a sportline ebach 1.6 inch drop but i dont know about struts so? then exhaust i got a lunch box looking for cheap or just great sound muffler i like tone but not to loud.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.