For Sale: Audiophile 9006 SVTF OEM Stereo - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace



Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
ukfan50
Focus Enthusiast
 
ukfan50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Fan#: 91208
Location: Indianapolis, IN, IN
What I Drive: 2002 SB SVTF

Posts: 157
FF Reputation: 1 ukfan50 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
For Sale: Audiophile 9006 SVTF OEM Stereo

SOLD!!!
Can close thread...


I have 4-sale the original Audiophile 9006 that came outta my 02 SVTF. It does have the 2 VERY common 9006 issues (volume knobs a little finicky but can still be used daily AND if you try to put a CD in, it says error). As far as the CD error goes; I just read a thread today in the DIY section where if you take the 2 screws off the back then top cover off the unit you can get any CD's stuck in it out. Put it back together and all 6 discs work as they should.

Just an FYI... There's a 9006 on here 4-sale for $25 and it doesn't even work at all.

$50 shipped (lower 48)
I'm in Indianapolis IN 46143





__________________
-2002 Sonic Blue SVT Focus; #1200 (Purchased 10/2011)
-2000 T-Red SVT Contour; #1089 of #2150 (Sold 10/2011)
-1998 BDP Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (OEM gold wheels) #1595 of #1695 (Sold 1/2010)

Last edited by ukfan50; 11-13-2012 at 08:54 AM.
ukfan50 is offline  
   
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
ukfan50
Focus Enthusiast
 
ukfan50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Fan#: 91208
Location: Indianapolis, IN, IN
What I Drive: 2002 SB SVTF

Posts: 157
FF Reputation: 1 ukfan50 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Bump...
__________________
-2002 Sonic Blue SVT Focus; #1200 (Purchased 10/2011)
-2000 T-Red SVT Contour; #1089 of #2150 (Sold 10/2011)
-1998 BDP Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (OEM gold wheels) #1595 of #1695 (Sold 1/2010)
ukfan50 is offline  
   
Old 10-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
ukfan50
Focus Enthusiast
 
ukfan50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Fan#: 91208
Location: Indianapolis, IN, IN
What I Drive: 2002 SB SVTF

Posts: 157
FF Reputation: 1 ukfan50 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Bump...

Can't beleive this is still here!
__________________
-2002 Sonic Blue SVT Focus; #1200 (Purchased 10/2011)
-2000 T-Red SVT Contour; #1089 of #2150 (Sold 10/2011)
-1998 BDP Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (OEM gold wheels) #1595 of #1695 (Sold 1/2010)
ukfan50 is offline  
   
Old 10-11-2012, 11:35 PM   #4
Puke
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Fan#: 79300
Location: DFW No more Iraq!!!, TX
What I Drive: 94 Saleen Mustang, 03 SVT Focus

Posts: 71
FF Reputation: 1 Puke Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
I am in the market for a replacement for my 03 SVT but "everything works perfectly" is not a broken cd player and a "finicky" volume knob. Just my very humble opinion. Get the cd working and I am a player on this, I dont really care about the volume knob.
Thanks,
Puke
Puke is offline  
   
Old 10-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #5
ukfan50
Focus Enthusiast
 
ukfan50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Fan#: 91208
Location: Indianapolis, IN, IN
What I Drive: 2002 SB SVTF

Posts: 157
FF Reputation: 1 ukfan50 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puke View Post
I am in the market for a replacement for my 03 SVT but "everything works perfectly" is not a broken cd player and a "finicky" volume knob. Just my very humble opinion. Get the cd working and I am a player on this, I dont really care about the volume knob.
Thanks,
Puke
Edited just for you PUKE, I hope my posting conforms to your acceptance. It's the people like you with the SA comments that make these forums non-enjoyable!

Oh and by the way I sourced a brand new 9006, so tell me why I would take the time out of my busy schedule to remove the CD that's stuck inside & fix it for you? I'll do that if you want but then the price is $100 but on second thought with your non needed remarks about my post I wouldn't sell it to you for $200. So stay off my thread and find another one.

If you’re in the market you should have bought this one bc you'll never/it'll take you a long time find one that the volume knob works just absolutely perfect and CD player works with all 6 discs. I know this because it took me 9 months to find one that was pulled when new & kept indoors (not in a cold garage).

Have a great day PUKE!
__________________
-2002 Sonic Blue SVT Focus; #1200 (Purchased 10/2011)
-2000 T-Red SVT Contour; #1089 of #2150 (Sold 10/2011)
-1998 BDP Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (OEM gold wheels) #1595 of #1695 (Sold 1/2010)

Last edited by ukfan50; 10-12-2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Just for Mr. PUKE, he have had a bad day.
ukfan50 is offline  
   
Old 10-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
ukfan50
Focus Enthusiast
 
ukfan50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Fan#: 91208
Location: Indianapolis, IN, IN
What I Drive: 2002 SB SVTF

Posts: 157
FF Reputation: 1 ukfan50 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Friday Bump...
__________________
-2002 Sonic Blue SVT Focus; #1200 (Purchased 10/2011)
-2000 T-Red SVT Contour; #1089 of #2150 (Sold 10/2011)
-1998 BDP Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (OEM gold wheels) #1595 of #1695 (Sold 1/2010)
ukfan50 is offline  
   
Old 10-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #7
ukfan50
Focus Enthusiast
 
ukfan50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Fan#: 91208
Location: Indianapolis, IN, IN
What I Drive: 2002 SB SVTF

Posts: 157
FF Reputation: 1 ukfan50 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Monday Bump...

If nobody buy's it in the next couple weeks; I'm going to spend 10-20mins & get the stuck CD out, then the price doubles to $100.
__________________
-2002 Sonic Blue SVT Focus; #1200 (Purchased 10/2011)
-2000 T-Red SVT Contour; #1089 of #2150 (Sold 10/2011)
-1998 BDP Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (OEM gold wheels) #1595 of #1695 (Sold 1/2010)
ukfan50 is offline  
   
Old 11-07-2012, 03:25 AM   #8
Puke
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Fan#: 79300
Location: DFW No more Iraq!!!, TX
What I Drive: 94 Saleen Mustang, 03 SVT Focus

Posts: 71
FF Reputation: 1 Puke Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Found one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukfan50 View Post
Edited just for you PUKE, I hope my posting conforms to your acceptance. It's the people like you with the SA comments that make these forums non-enjoyable!

Oh and by the way I sourced a brand new 9006, so tell me why I would take the time out of my busy schedule to remove the CD that's stuck inside & fix it for you? I'll do that if you want but then the price is $100 but on second thought with your non needed remarks about my post I wouldn't sell it to you for $200. So stay off my thread and find another one.

If you’re in the market you should have bought this one bc you'll never/it'll take you a long time find one that the volume knob works just absolutely perfect and CD player works with all 6 discs. I know this because it took me 9 months to find one that was pulled when new & kept indoors (not in a cold garage).

Have a great day PUKE!
Just thought I would let you know that there are 9006 head units out there with everything working on them. It took me two attempts but I am now the proud and happy owner of a very nice 9006 with a working volume knob and 6 disc changer as well. I am not attempting to hijack your thread but only wished to point out your false impression about the availability of these fine units.

Also, for what it's worth, I believe they can be had for far less than the $200 asking price for your broken one.

I would have left this one alone except you went out of your way to behave like a child I simply had to set the record straight.

Free bump for you and loads of satisfaction for me. And yes, I do believe I shall have a fine day today, a fine day indeed.
Your Friend,
Puke
Puke is offline  
   
Old 11-07-2012, 07:32 AM   #9
ukfan50
Focus Enthusiast
 
ukfan50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Fan#: 91208
Location: Indianapolis, IN, IN
What I Drive: 2002 SB SVTF

Posts: 157
FF Reputation: 1 ukfan50 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puke View Post
Just thought I would let you know that there are 9006 head units out there with everything working on them. It took me two attempts but I am now the proud and happy owner of a very nice 9006 with a working volume knob and 6 disc changer as well. I am not attempting to hijack your thread but only wished to point out your false impression about the availability of these fine units.

Also, for what it's worth, I believe they can be had for far less than the $200 asking price for your broken one.

I would have left this one alone except you went out of your way to behave like a child I simply had to set the record straight.

Free bump for you and loads of satisfaction for me. And yes, I do believe I shall have a fine day today, a fine day indeed.
Your Friend,
Puke
Thank you I really appreciate it!

And maybe you don't know how to read but I'm only asking $50 shipped and it does work except for the CD. It's prolly sold anyway so move on and get a life.
__________________
-2002 Sonic Blue SVT Focus; #1200 (Purchased 10/2011)
-2000 T-Red SVT Contour; #1089 of #2150 (Sold 10/2011)
-1998 BDP Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (OEM gold wheels) #1595 of #1695 (Sold 1/2010)
ukfan50 is offline  
   
Old 11-08-2012, 02:31 AM   #10
Puke
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Fan#: 79300
Location: DFW No more Iraq!!!, TX
What I Drive: 94 Saleen Mustang, 03 SVT Focus

Posts: 71
FF Reputation: 1 Puke Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
You my friend, might be an ass. I was looking for a HU but your description was inaccurate, if it was spot on, you would not have changed it after I brought it up. I still might have bought yours except for your paragraph of immature comments. Grow up Brother, life is short and I was only pointing out the obvious.

The fact that you did change the description of the item for sale says a lot. Your comments after the fact also speak volumes about your level ( or lack) of maturity. If I were to bet I would guess you are around ten years old or so and Dad gave you his old Focus 9006 Audiophile stereo to play around with. Then somehow, somewhere, you found a computer and here we are;)

Good luck with the sale and I will leave you alone now as it is no longer any fun to me. You win.
Puke

Last edited by Puke; 11-08-2012 at 02:32 AM. Reason: more thoughts
Puke is offline  
   
 

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.