Little crash, but back on her feet - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #11
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 58 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (47)
That's awesome!!! Looks real good now, you gonna turbo it?
Hatch Nation #8
September 2012 Ride of the Month
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #12
morando6784
Focus Addict

Fan#: 66278
What I Drive: 02 TWO TONE ZX3 MIDWEST CREW #51

FF Reputation: 6 morando6784 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hey fresh1 your a d_ck. Did you not read that this is my accident ever you f__king retard. Pretty sure 12 year with no incidents is a good driver. I have insurence the other person got a rental till there was fixed. Ya prob was a pain and i apologized to her several times and she didnt seem to be worried about it, she apologized to me when she got out and said everyone hit there brakes im sorry nothing i could do. I told her its not her fault. But i guess you were there watching the whole thing werent you and you know what happend right a$$ hole

K feel better, thank you eveyone else for the nice comments
I dont have much left over to do anything to the car cause i paid the rest of the loan off

sent from HTC EVO YO
I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt, cuz it says, Hey I'm formal, but I like to party. I like to think of Jesus as having huge angel wings, and singin the lead vocals to Lynyrd Skynard, and I'm in the front row hammered drunk!
Old 10-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #13
Some Guy From NY
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101517
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL sedan DCT

FF Reputation: 3 Some Guy From NY Good Standing Member
So the airbag didn't deploy?
Old 10-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #14
morando6784
Focus Addict

Fan#: 66278
What I Drive: 02 TWO TONE ZX3 MIDWEST CREW #51

FF Reputation: 6 morando6784 Good Standing Member
No, when i bought the car it had a racing wheel in it so no bag, been thinking of swapping it for while, know i really want to go find a stock wheel. Is there a wieght sensor on the passenger side? I got aftermarket seats so if there is then my passenger side wont work either, no one was with me but the passenger side didnt go off either, bag sensor looked fine when i was swapping the core support out

sent from HTC EVO YO
I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt, cuz it says, Hey I'm formal, but I like to party. I like to think of Jesus as having huge angel wings, and singin the lead vocals to Lynyrd Skynard, and I'm in the front row hammered drunk!
Old 10-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #15
hockeyguy
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 67539
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3 SE - Black

FF Reputation: 1 hockeyguy Good Standing Member
I got in a similar accident and have about the same amount of damage but didnt want to involve insurance. How was it swapping the core support? Parts are on the way and I'm not finding much on how to do it. Do you have to take out the radiator and AC and all the fluids and whatever? You said 2 and a half hours which brings me hope. I'm also taking advantage of the situation to shave my bumper and a couple other things before paint.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #16
Lowtek
Focus Addict

Fan#: 44111
What I Drive: 2002 ZX3, 2011 VW GTI

FF Reputation: 12 Lowtek Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
sorry to hear about the accident but the "new" look is clean Troy

Bookmarks & Social Networks