Dead Pedal - Page 7 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Interior Mods & Upgrades

MK3 Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about performance gauges, shifter knobs, custom interior paint, car seats or any interior upgrades for the 2012 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-18-2013, 09:17 AM   #61
mikesusz
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 326
What I Drive: 2013 PB Ti Hatch +Handling

FF Reputation: 4 mikesusz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNate View Post
What are the Husky mats made out of? Are they rubber and will squeak with any moisture? I hate that noise...
the Husky mats are a slightly rubbery plastic, more rigid plastic than rubber. i haven't noticed any squeaky noise at all.

i really like how the backseat ones have edges just like the front (so if something is spilled on them it collects instead of running off onto the carpet) not so much for shoes, but for when the kids drop their sippy cups and they slowly leak when the car gets warm.

and the backseat mat is one piece that goes right over the hump (the weathertech are like that too) good also for the kids when they're climbing in and around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2013, 11:10 AM   #62
elchupoopacabra
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 94279
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 elchupoopacabra Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigeo View Post
Guys, for the gas pedal, does the tab on the end go up or down? Help! Love these for $20 but no instructions
I believe I put the tab on the top....and on mine there was tab on only one side as well - I think I put the tab on the left for each pedal. Could be wrong, it's been a bit since I did it, but I had the same thoughts as you did at the time.

Regardless, they've stayed secure, I've had them for about 2 months now.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #63
CunFFS13
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 117411
What I Drive: 2013 Sterling Gray Ford Focus S MT

FF Reputation: 6 CunFFS13 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Nice work...
Anybody knows if the OEM velcro floor mats are the same size of the OEM all wheatear floor mats? (The rubber ones)

Bookmarks & Social Networks