Focus Stories - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-30-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Red Jay 918
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 79277
What I Drive: 2010 Focus SE

Points 9,173, Level 64
Points: 9,173, Level: 64 Points: 9,173, Level: 64 Points: 9,173, Level: 64
Level Up 41% Completed
Level up: 41% Level up: 41% Level up: 41%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 7 Red Jay 918 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Focus Stories

lets hear them! whether their funny, strange or weird.

1) well.... i was at work one morning and across the street theres a black 05-07 sedan that i originally THOUGHT was an ST but turned out to be an SES w/ SAP. on this particular morning the guy got in it and backed up out of his driveway. and as he was doing so he was backing up over his trashcans... in the Focus. lol we all just laaauuuugggghed. that Focus was not going anywhere and hes just crushing his trashcans. finally the guy gets out and just hurls his trashcans in yard and gets back in and drives away. he had to be pissed lol.

2) about a month ago maybe this white 00-04 ZX3 comes in and like an ass just parks in front of the service bays. i took off for lunch so w/e service he wanted my co-worker would have to do. i come back from lunch and see it up in the air. i see he's getting 4 new tires put on. but then i look at his wheels and they're just covered in layers....... of dirt. so much dirt that it'd affect the balance. so i had to scrape off all that dirt off the wheels to get a good balance. i had to sweep up all the crap off the floor which didnt come off easy either!!! God i hate when cars w/ wheels like that come in the shop.

3) this one was today and is short!! so for lunch today i went to Red Robin and parked next to a 2012 sedan. as im sitting waiting for my food 2 elderly couples stop in front of my Focus and the red 2012 and look at them both. they seemed more interested in the 2012 but it looked like they were looking back & forth a bit at both of them. just thought it was cool somewhat. lol

i've got more but they're not on the top of my head at the moment.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Minchkin
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 92792
What I Drive: 2009 Black SES Coupe

Points 948, Level 16
Points: 948, Level: 16 Points: 948, Level: 16 Points: 948, Level: 16
Level Up 48% Completed
Level up: 48% Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Forum Activity 0%
FF Reputation: 3 Minchkin Good Standing Member
So, because I haven't tinted my windows (yet), I decided to put something in my back window. Well, I decided to start an Angry Birds collection because I have a bird (see avatar). So I finnaly started a collection in my window and have a yellow, the standard red, and Blu and Jewel from Rio. I also have a pig, but he allways falls, so he is never really in the window. As I am sitting in my car, waiting for my girlfriend to get off of work, I notice this little boy pointing at my car. Whatever. He probably just noticed them Thats all. Nope. He proceded to run up to my Focus, and practically climb on it to get a better look at my birds. The look on his mothers face was priceless. It was a mix of "aww! they are cute!", "wow he really wants those", and "HOLY S! My kid is climbing on this car and they are in it!". She promptly pulled the kid away and I never saw them again.

But aparently, while I was inside McDonalds one day, my roommates girlfriend saw this family get out of their minivan. One noticed my birds and proceded to go on an extremely useless tirade of "Angry Birds are stupid and why are they such a fad!? I HATE THEM!" All because of my car. Made a day and somehow ruined a day too!
SES #032
Old 08-30-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
JBA&P
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 102440
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red Focus SE Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 JBA&P Good Standing Member
Mine is what happened to me a couple days ago, well more like what I did! I am new to driving a stick, I learned pretty quick but still having some timing issues with the clutch and gas when I feel rushed.

I was driving through the parking lot at my college when I chose a lane to go into to find a spot, I stopped to wait for a lot of police academy students to pass. Well a couple of them stopped and waved for me to go but there was a car behind them coming up and I wasn't sure what to do immediately. Well, I then decided to just go for it but I didn't release the clutch enough and gave the car too much gas so I basically screeched my tires then jolted forward a couple times. I was so freaking embarrassed but I continued on and put a big fat smile on my face as I turned in front of those students. My car is bright race red so I am sure they will remember me!
Old 08-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #4
WiscoGTI
Turböner

Fan#: 70225
What I Drive: 2002 VW GTI

Points 149,966, Level 100
Points: 149,966, Level: 100 Points: 149,966, Level: 100 Points: 149,966, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
FF Reputation: 32 WiscoGTI Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
So what had happened was.. I was driving my Focus in Nagasaki, Japan, when all of a sudden..

Old 09-11-2012, 10:17 PM   #5
Red Jay 918
Focus Fanatic

Points 9,173, Level 64
Level Up 41% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
alright i got another. today a Focus came in for an alignment and 3 tires. i mounted the 3 new tires, torqued them on the car and noticed a lug nut on the left rear wouldn't thread on. i search through my co-workers drawer for one and picked one. it didnt do much better so i made the decision to give the guy one of my stock lugnuts (i have a bag of them in my glove box). it threaded on w/ ease. if the event comes i ever need to put my stockers back in then ill try to get one from the dealer (and risk the wallet rape).
Old 03-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
Red Jay 918
Focus Fanatic

Points 9,173, Level 64
Level Up 41% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
old thread but resurrecting it!

i was actually at work when i saw this drive through the parking lot...

i automatically thought my car had been stolen... until i saw the rear doors. lol... damn EAPs/Pistas.

Bookmarks & Social Networks