2013 Ford Focus Owners! - Page 2 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #11
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Points 3,107, Level 34
Points: 3,107, Level: 34 Points: 3,107, Level: 34 Points: 3,107, Level: 34
Level Up 38% Completed
Level up: 38% Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Forum Activity 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hey folks!

Congrats to those of you who have a shiny new 2013 Focus!

For those of you who have a Focus (or any other Ford, for that matter) on order, I can keep an eye on the ETA if you PM me a VIN or order number/dealer name.

I've already been in contact with some of you who are experiencing the persistent beeping, but if anyone else has a Focus that is exhibiting that characteristic, please reach out to me via PM. I'll get your cases escalated to the regional level; all I'll need is your VIN, estimated mileage, preferred servicing dealer, and daytime phone number.

Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend.
Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #12
roswelltop
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83279
What I Drive: 2013 SGM SE HATCH, 5 Spd Man

Points 1,267, Level 19
Points: 1,267, Level: 19 Points: 1,267, Level: 19 Points: 1,267, Level: 19
Level Up 67% Completed
Level up: 67% Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Forum Activity 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
FF Reputation: 1 roswelltop Good Standing Member
Swapped out my 2011 Focus SE, mt 5spd on September 8th for 2013 SE Hatchback, 5spd mt, sterling gray metallic. Included options were Sirius XM, and power moonroof. Sync / 6 speaker configuration included.

Have tinted the windows (15%), moonroof (5%) and the windshield (50%). New sound--amp, powered sub-woof & speakers--to be installed next Tuesday.

BTW...I have NO affiliation with Crutchfield. Loaded the equipment into my on-line cart about 3pm yesterday 09/27, my advisor, Buck, monitored my order, shipped the equipment out 2 day free UPS, and it arrived at UPS in Doraville, GA at noon TODAY for delivery to me on Monday, October 1. Fantastic service.
Hope I haven't violated posting rule with this endorsement.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #13
roswelltop
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83279
What I Drive: 2013 SGM SE HATCH, 5 Spd Man

Points 1,267, Level 19
Points: 1,267, Level: 19 Points: 1,267, Level: 19 Points: 1,267, Level: 19
Level Up 67% Completed
Level up: 67% Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Forum Activity 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
FF Reputation: 1 roswelltop Good Standing Member
I just reviewed a thread asking if anyone has updated his 10 speaker Sony system, which motivated me to return to this thread.

As I mentioned in my post above, I am having new equipment installed on Tuesday. The 6 speaker system IMHO is simply awful. MP3 & any Sirius music sound the worst. A CD of a particularly well produced album (i.e. Eagles, Hotel California) is listenable. But at it's best, listening to this system is like listening with cotton stuffed in my ears.

I don't consider myself an audiophile by any stretch, and I am spending less than $1,000 total, but I do enjoy a wide range of music genre, and the sound system can make or break my ride.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:34 PM   #14
austin625
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 103773
What I Drive: 2013 Tuxedo Black Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 austin625 Good Standing Member
First Post, newbie here. I bought a 2013 Tuxedo Black Titanium sedan one week ago today. Only option on it is the power moonroof. Got the windows tinted (35% all around) yesterday. The car looks great, nothing to complain about yet. Almost got a 2012 Ingot Silver with the handling package but the tires wouldn't do well with the Michigan winters here. The 2013 was cheaper and had the back up camera and factory remote start. I do wish I had the rain sensing wipers and auto-dimming rear view mirror like the 2012s had but in reading some of the other threads, looks like they were troublesome.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:50 PM   #15
dragonpalm
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 104183
What I Drive: 2013 White Platinum Titanium Sedan

FF Reputation: 3 dragonpalm Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin625 View Post
First Post, newbie here. I bought a 2013 Tuxedo Black Titanium sedan one week ago today. Only option on it is the power moonroof. Got the windows tinted (35% all around) yesterday. The car looks great, nothing to complain about yet. Almost got a 2012 Ingot Silver with the handling package but the tires wouldn't do well with the Michigan winters here. The 2013 was cheaper and had the back up camera and factory remote start. I do wish I had the rain sensing wipers and auto-dimming rear view mirror like the 2012s had but in reading some of the other threads, looks like they were troublesome.
Congrats on the new car! I was between tuxedo black and white platinum but I went with white. They're both beautiful colors!
Old 09-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #16
dly135
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 104053
What I Drive: 2013 Blue Candy Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 dly135 Good Standing Member
Just got a Candy Blue 2013 Titanium with the Moon roof, Handling Pkg, Parking Assist, and scuff plates. I'm wanting to know what all comes with the Handling pkg besides the Summer only tires (michelin super sport 3's). Also try to figure out all the buttons. Its going to be my wifes car but I'll drive it to work. My Mustang GT/CS and F-150 Raptor suck for gas mileage.

dly
Old 09-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #17
dragonpalm
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 104183
What I Drive: 2013 White Platinum Titanium Sedan

FF Reputation: 3 dragonpalm Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dly135 View Post
Just got a Candy Blue 2013 Titanium with the Moon roof, Handling Pkg, Parking Assist, and scuff plates. I'm wanting to know what all comes with the Handling pkg besides the Summer only tires (michelin super sport 3's). Also try to figure out all the buttons. Its going to be my wifes car but I'll drive it to work. My Mustang GT/CS and F-150 Raptor suck for gas mileage.

dly
The handling package comes with 18" five spoke wheels, Michelin summer tires, "optimized suspension components" (dunno what) and a full size spare tire in the trunk.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:50 AM   #18
Seriously Focused
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101141
What I Drive: 2012 SGM SE Sport 5 Dr

FF Reputation: 1 Seriously Focused Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by roswelltop View Post
Swapped out my 2011 Focus SE, mt 5spd on September 8th for 2013 SE Hatchback, 5spd mt, sterling gray metallic. Included options were Sirius XM, and power moonroof. Sync / 6 speaker configuration included.

Have tinted the windows (15%), moonroof (5%) and the windshield (50%). New sound--amp, powered sub-woof & speakers--to be installed next Tuesday.

BTW...I have NO affiliation with Crutchfield. Loaded the equipment into my on-line cart about 3pm yesterday 09/27, my advisor, Buck, monitored my order, shipped the equipment out 2 day free UPS, and it arrived at UPS in Doraville, GA at noon TODAY for delivery to me on Monday, October 1. Fantastic service.
Hope I haven't violated posting rule with this endorsement.
I have been shopping Crutchfield since 1993. Their customer service is TOP and COMPLETELY here in the USA (VA) !!
Old 09-30-2012, 07:07 AM   #19
dly135
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 104053
What I Drive: 2013 Blue Candy Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 dly135 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpalm View Post
The handling package comes with 18" five spoke wheels, Michelin summer tires, "optimized suspension components" (dunno what) and a full size spare tire in the trunk.
Yea the full size spare is on a 16" rim, figure that one out??

For my winter tires, how small can I go? 15" ??? I know if the spare is 16" that would work but can I go to 15"
Old 09-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #20
MyThIc3LiTe
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95163
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 4 MyThIc3LiTe Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dly135 View Post
Yea the full size spare is on a 16" rim, figure that one out??

For my winter tires, how small can I go? 15" ??? I know if the spare is 16" that would work but can I go to 15"
The full size still has a outer diameter equal to the 18"s, that's why it's a full size spare.

http://www.aniteshjaswalphotography.com
If you live in Edmonton, AB I would be more then happy to do a shoot with you!

Bookmarks & Social Networks