anyone successfully gotten lemon law to take care of ford focus 2012 tranny problems!!! - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Model Specific Discussions > MK3 Focus > MK3 TSB, Recall & Problems Archive

MK3 TSB, Recall & Problems Archive The place to chat about TSB and Known Issues for the 2012 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #11
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 21 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kam327 View Post
Where is it said the 2013's are corrected?
That sounds like idle speculation from the likes of former resident troll Allyy.

Now mind you I've not experienced any of the specific problems that some others have had, but to discount the experience of those who have had no issues with the gearbox just because a few were flawed is bad logic.

Do some people have faulty units, certainly it stands to reason that no product produced by man is ever 100% without flaw, especially when mass produced in large quantities. Now how much of this is a user percieved error state that doesn't really exist due to a preconcieved notion that an "automatic" must behave the same like tsquared's inane thesis leading to people judging something that's doing its job as intended as junk is another matter entirely.

Why should something different ever be expected to be exactly the same as what has come before? Where's the innovation, the drive for knowledge, et al?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #12
oritpro
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96148
What I Drive: 2012 Subaru Impreza Sport Limited

FF Reputation: 2 oritpro Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kam327 View Post
Where is it said the 2013's are corrected?
I'd like to know the answer to this as well...
Old 10-05-2012, 12:52 AM   #13
Ryanmichael22
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 104529
What I Drive: 2013 ford focus dark grey

FF Reputation: 1 Ryanmichael22 Good Standing Member
I just bought a 2013 ford focus and i have always had volkswagons.......I liked to focus design ect..but third day of owning it and it is dangerous..it rolled back on me on a slight incline HORRIBLE DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!! It also shifts horribly!!!!! I doesn't know what the heck gear it wants to go into I say Ford needs to get out of the car business. I now am paying for a car that i think is a danger....
Old 10-05-2012, 12:58 AM   #14
Ryanmichael22
Focus Rookie

2013 Ford Focus

Just bought a 2013 ford focus four days ago....and it rolls backwards on slight inclines...HORRIBLY DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!! Also the shifting is just as horrible it doesn't know what gear it wants to go in to....Stutters and stalls when excellertion at startup> I wish I would have looked into the car more then i did now I am stuck with payments on a VERY dangerous car for 6 years. Yikes i am a sucker. Help anyone???????
Old 10-05-2012, 12:59 AM   #15
Ryanmichael22
Focus Rookie

I just bought a 2013 and have horrible shifting problems and it rolls backwards on inclines
Old 10-05-2012, 01:33 AM   #16
Kabigon
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88299
What I Drive: 2012 sterling gray Titanium

FF Reputation: 8 Kabigon Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanmichael22 View Post
I just bought a 2013 ford focus and i have always had volkswagons.......I liked to focus design ect..but third day of owning it and it is dangerous..it rolled back on me on a slight incline HORRIBLE DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!! It also shifts horribly!!!!! I doesn't know what the heck gear it wants to go into I say Ford needs to get out of the car business. I now am paying for a car that i think is a danger....
Quote:
Just bought a 2013 ford focus four days ago....and it rolls backwards on slight inclines...HORRIBLY DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!! Also the shifting is just as horrible it doesn't know what gear it wants to go in to....Stutters and stalls when excellertion at startup> I wish I would have looked into the car more then i did now I am stuck with payments on a VERY dangerous car for 6 years. Yikes i am a sucker. Help anyone???????
Quote:
I just bought a 2013 and have horrible shifting problems and it rolls backwards on inclines

Other than that, how are you enjoying your new Ford Focus?
Old 10-05-2012, 02:39 AM   #17
VectorZ
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100457
What I Drive: 12' Focus Titanium Sport Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 VectorZ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
First time on the Internet?
Old 10-05-2012, 06:19 AM   #18
Michael Jackson
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 104370
What I Drive: 2013 Tuxedo Black Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 Michael Jackson Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorz View Post
first time on the internet?
hi im new1111!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!1
Old 10-05-2012, 07:29 AM   #19
Some Guy From NY
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101517
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL sedan DCT

FF Reputation: 3 Some Guy From NY Good Standing Member
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Tell us how you really feel.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:47 AM   #20
Visioned
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93729
What I Drive: 2012, Red Candy, Focus SE

FF Reputation: -1 Visioned Poor Behavior Needs Improvement
Quote:
Originally Posted by feta_mgp View Post
Sure but he's happy. Built on the same platform, so he likes the performance, he likes the extra room and he likes the fact that it's just a traditional slushbox and not the DCT.

So, he's not really out any money, if he had gotten the Escape to start with he'd still be paying that difference.
I wonder if he is happy with the three serious recalls on the Escape within two months.

Bookmarks & Social Networks