Those with Magnaflow's Exhaust System (Part #15072) - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance (2012-2013)

DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance (2012-2013) The place to chat about any Duratec 2.0L Ti-VCT engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-21-2012, 02:12 AM   #11
ShogunSamurai2005
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91057
What I Drive: 2012 White Ford Focus 5 dr

FF Reputation: 1 ShogunSamurai2005 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I got my exhaust at this low price at autoplicity. After entering your car info it wont show up unless u type in 15702 in the search box. Itll pop up and warn u it wont fit in your focus but it does anyways for any 2012 focus hatchback. Good luck!

P.s. i paid $470 because of CA state tax any others outside CA gets it cheaper! I received within 48hrs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #12
macatron
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 65326
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy Focus Ti Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 macatron Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShogunSamurai2005 View Post
I got my exhaust at this low price at autoplicity. After entering your car info it wont show up unless u type in 15702 in the search box. Itll pop up and warn u it wont fit in your focus but it does anyways for any 2012 focus hatchback. Good luck!

P.s. i paid $470 because of CA state tax any others outside CA gets it cheaper! I received within 48hrs!

AWESOME! Thanks for the info!

P.S. It looks like you flip-flopped the part number a little bit. You wrote 15702, and it's actually 15072. LOL! I figured it out though.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
Joey D
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86391
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Titanium 5-Dr

FF Reputation: 2 Joey D Good Standing Member
I just ordered mine and I hope to have it by Thursday. I'll be sure and take video of it so everyone can hear how it sounds that's wondering about the Magnaflow.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #14
macatron
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey D View Post
I just ordered mine and I hope to have it by Thursday. I'll be sure and take video of it so everyone can hear how it sounds that's wondering about the Magnaflow.
SWEET!!! I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing/hearing your video!! Thanks for the heads up!!
Old 08-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #15
Dysan911
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95746
What I Drive: 2012 White, Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 Dysan911 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by macatron View Post
SWEET!!! I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing/hearing your video!! Thanks for the heads up!!
Make that 2 of us!.

BTW - WHat does Autoplicity charge to ship that catback?
Old 08-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #16
Joey D
Focus Enthusiast

Well Autoplicity cancelled my order because apparently they are out of stock and no one thought to update the website.

I re-ordered through THMotorsports though, hopefully it'll be here Thursday or Friday.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #17
macatron
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Well Autoplicity cancelled my order because apparently they are out of stock and no one thought to update the website.

I re-ordered through THMotorsports though, hopefully it'll be here Thursday or Friday.
Did you exhaust show up today? Sorry, I'm just really excited at the possibility of finally hearing another Magnaflow sound clip from somewhere other than their website.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #18
Joey D
Focus Enthusiast

Unfortunately no, apparently processing the order takes a couple days...you know because pulling something off the shelf and slapping on a label on it takes 48 hours. I got a notification it shipped out today and the ETA is Saturday. If I get then I'll probably try and put it on Sunday if my buddy with the lift in his garage is free. If not it'll be early next week.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #19
macatron
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Unfortunately no, apparently processing the order takes a couple days...you know because pulling something off the shelf and slapping on a label on it takes 48 hours. I got a notification it shipped out today and the ETA is Saturday. If I get then I'll probably try and put it on Sunday if my buddy with the lift in his garage is free. If not it'll be early next week.
Yeah, I've never understood that about places either. Unless they're moving the kind of volume Amazon does, then they should be able to ship almost immediately. At least it looks like you'll still be getting pretty soon though. :-)
Old 08-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #20
Joey D
Focus Enthusiast

Finally the FedEx man dropped off my box today, that took entirely too long. But as promised here's the sound clip.

All jacked up and ready to go, I'm almost certain this is how Ford designed the new Escape too, lol.

The resonator and mid-pipe.

The muffler and tip.

And all installed on the car, the fit was perfect and I'm really happy I went with Magnaflow since I know they are a quality name and I wouldn't be struggling to make it fit my application.

I did start up the car with an open cat and it was loud, sounded just like the Neon come to think of it, but for whatever I didn't take a video of it. I wish I would have though. But I did take a clip when everything was buttoned up. It sounds really good, it's not overly loud but there's a nice little gurgle and a smooth, deep tone.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Bookmarks & Social Networks