You can beat one. - Page 6 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Autocross Racing

Autocross Racing The place to discuss information about autocross stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2004, 11:43 AM   #51
Lil_RedZX3
Mtn. Dew

Fan#: 101
What I Drive: 2013 Taffeta White Civic Si

FF Reputation: 45 Lil_RedZX3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
What was the point of this thread again?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2004, 11:48 AM   #52
revamp
Cashed in my chips

Fan#: 8133
What I Drive: notafocus

FF Reputation: 4 revamp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
you know what I do when I see someone trying to race me in and out of traffic? I call the cops.

People that pull those stunts are just trying to kill someone. Sure, you might assure proper clearance before you cut in front and between cars, but you piss people off and scare others when you do that, which in turn, has a habit of causing accidents. But I guess you'd just count me as another "SVT Kill", huh?

Now, let's see if you can take me from a stoplight, or beat my time on an autocross course.

People like you cause people like me to have to pay more for car insurance. Ass.

BTW...my SVT is the best thing since the introduction of the gasoline engine and no one is going to convince me otherwise :)

Old 11-14-2004, 11:49 AM   #53
captcomputer
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 9409
What I Drive: 2013 Focus ST (Sharp Dressed Tux)

FF Reputation: 37 captcomputer Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
frostangelnj13 posted:
"svt are slow sorry to tell you. plus zetecs can get more power cause they have a lot more options made for them svts do not."

All credibility just went out the window.
(Former)Blue Focus Owners

Old 11-15-2004, 07:02 AM   #54
Focus Racer S2
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 14203
What I Drive: 2002 Egg Yolk Yellow ZX3 ATX

FF Reputation: 1 Focus Racer S2 Good Standing Member
(you know what I do when I see someone trying to race me in and out of traffic? I call the cops.)

If that's what u do then fine. But as for many people u should know that street racers like danger. I have never met a street racer who doesn't like it. I myself like danger. I know what I do is illegal and dangerous to myself and others. YET. Ive done it since im 16. Ive been racing for 3 years now and racing in the highway is not the kind of thing you do everyday. Every once in a while I go out with a girl or some friends and sometimes this car teases you ebough to make you floor it. I do it a lot but I try not to over do it while im driving. In the highway a mistake u or some1 makes is bad to others. Anyway if I don't floor it on the highway Im on the quater mile or wait for an open track day. It's no biggy. But sometimes u like going fast and every chance u get u like to put the pedal to the metal. Im like that. Dont know about the rest of ya. But if you're into cars sometimes you just wanna floor it and get a thrill out of it.
<---<<Zetec Crew #66 / ATX Faction #21>>-->
To modify or not to modify ? ? ? That is the question right now ! ! !

Old 11-15-2004, 07:10 AM   #55
Focus Racer S2
Focus Fanatic

By the by.
SVT's are not slow dude. They can be really quick and tricky bastards. So don't underestimate them. Trust me. I know what Im talking about here. Ive driven some and raced some. I know for facts. Yet it's true ZX3's have more performance options that an SVT but here in P.R. we like messing with our cars. If we dont find the part we build if possible. FACT most 60% of the cars in our club are ATX and they race just as hard as MTX. All the focus' in our clu are fast and hot.

Old 11-15-2004, 07:10 AM   #56
Focus Racer S2
Focus Fanatic

By the by.
SVT's are not slow dude. They can be really quick and tricky bastards. So don't underestimate them. Trust me. I know what Im talking about here. Ive driven some and raced some. I know for facts. Yet it's true ZX3's have more performance options that an SVT but here in P.R. we like messing with our cars. If we dont find the part we build if possible. FACT most 60% of the cars in our club are ATX and they race just as hard as MTX. All the focus' in our club are fast and hot.
SEE YA

Old 11-15-2004, 07:26 AM   #57
P0WeRbyDuratec
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 2109
What I Drive: 2012 WRX Limited

FF Reputation: 1 P0WeRbyDuratec Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
this thread has been painful to read. Focus racer, are u sure the svt was racing? Either that or that guy didn't know how to drive that car. You can make an auto quick i know but u won't be able to beat an svt. Your also probably one of the dumbest people on this page. Street racing in traffic? are you retarded? your the reason street racing is so frowned upon. you ruin it forte rest of us. Good job, keep living in your fast and furious world

Old 11-15-2004, 08:54 AM   #58
Focus Racer S2
Focus Fanatic

Very funny! I knew the guy and yes he told me he was racing. We basiclly swithced lanes until we one of us got outrunned. And I dont frown street racing.
The highway is just one of many places to race. Yes it was a little irresponsable but yet and still Street Racing is dangerous to anyone no matter were you do it.

Old 11-15-2004, 10:21 AM   #59
Starek
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 15562
What I Drive: 2.3 Mustang 1993 LX, 2002 Ford Focus RS

FF Reputation: 1 Starek Good Standing Member
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by WinnipegZX3
After reading this I asked I started to wonder:
"Did they even sell SVT Focus' in Puerto Rico?" Maybe an ST170 but not an SVT.
I thought it would kind of weird if they did. So I emailed the contact on the SVT website and asked them if they had ever sold the SVT Focus in Puerto Rico.

The answer...

....no

I guess a lot of people must import SVT's down there.
Hmm what can i say, if you don't lived here, don't talk s@#t!! Coz, probably your SVT website partner, doen't know a crap!! There are more than 6 exclusive ford dealer in Puerto rico, and all sales Focus SVT, and all came with the stupid US winter package!!!! be cool dude ;)

Old 11-15-2004, 10:24 AM   #60
Vassili95
Banned

Fan#: 371
FF Reputation: 1 Vassili95 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally posted by Starek
Hmm what can i say, if you don't lived here, don't talk s@#t!! Coz, probably your SVT website partner, doen't know a crap!! There are more than 6 exclusive ford dealer in Puerto rico, and all sales Focus SVT, and all came with the stupid US winter package!!!! be cool dude ;)
...PWNED!!!11!!

Peace...

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks