Where are the 5-speeds???? - Page 13 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance (2012-Current)

DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance (2012-Current) The place to chat about any Duratec 2.0L Ti-VCT engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #121
gsrcrxsi
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 103577
What I Drive: not a Focus

FF Reputation: 1 gsrcrxsi Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
nice.

the green headlight covers are a bit much for my tastes haha. (id rock it on a track car though). have any closer pics of the wheels? im curious if the lug area is circular or more pentagonal like is shown on tire rack's site.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2012, 10:21 PM   #122
Sonic_HedgeHog
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00

Fan#: 50003
What I Drive: '12 Sterling Focus SE 5dr Sport Pkg

Points 124,710, Level 100
Points: 124,710, Level: 100 Points: 124,710, Level: 100 Points: 124,710, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 19 Sonic_HedgeHog Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Hatch Nation #156. Sonic's Mk3 Crew Founder and #00
Moderator: DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance, ST Performance, MK3 Focus, SW Fanatics, Sonic's MK3 Crew
Old 09-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #123
gsrcrxsi
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

awesome, sorry for the slight thread jack.

def looks better that they are circular though
Old 09-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #124
Sonic_HedgeHog
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00

Fan#: 50003
What I Drive: '12 Sterling Focus SE 5dr Sport Pkg

Points 124,710, Level 100
Points: 124,710, Level: 100 Points: 124,710, Level: 100 Points: 124,710, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 19 Sonic_HedgeHog Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrcrxsi View Post
awesome, sorry for the slight thread jack.

def looks better that they are circular though
Like I said... Search my user name. You'll find a ton of stuff in my photo thread in the showroom and we talk cars and life 24/7 in the Lounge...

End of thread jack
Hatch Nation #156. Sonic's Mk3 Crew Founder and #00
Moderator: DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance, ST Performance, MK3 Focus, SW Fanatics, Sonic's MK3 Crew
Old 09-19-2012, 06:23 AM   #125
2kwik4u
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 102523
What I Drive: '12-Sonic Blue-5dr/5spd/203A/Roof

FF Reputation: 1 2kwik4u Good Standing Member
I like the Piano Black lower grill, but the chrome "upper grill" just below the hood is more desireable IMO.

I was initially a little "down" about not finding a manual with the sport pack. After some thought though, I keep coming back to being a "tinkerer" at heart, and would most likely swap out the shocks/springs/wheels anyway. Then all I'm missing is the rear disc, and the leather wheel/shifter, which I'm betting are not that hard to swap out if I really wanted them.

At any rate.....back on topic.....5spds are more gooder than DCT's.....sorta, they have the 6th gear we want, but we have the control they want....YAY 5spds!?!
Old 09-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #126
John W
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 77028
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SE 5MT

FF Reputation: 1 John W Good Standing Member
Quote:
nope, no sport. but she got a hell of a deal.

what do you get with the sport package? just rear discs and wheels? or more?
I got my Focus at the same place -- Koons Ford -- five weeks ago and they definitely hooked up a hell of a deal.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #127
gsrcrxsi
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

that place is freaking train wreck. i have nothing but bad things to say about the dealer as a whole. if it wasnt for the price, it wouldnt be worth it.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:05 PM   #128
John W
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 77028
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SE 5MT

FF Reputation: 1 John W Good Standing Member
Quote:
that place is freaking train wreck. i have nothing but bad things to say about the dealer as a whole. if it wasnt for the price, it wouldnt be worth it.
Haha. That might be true. However, I'll never see them again as I live 200 miles away. They even delivered the car for free.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #129
hel112570
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 104067
What I Drive: 2012 Black Focus S

FF Reputation: 1 hel112570 Good Standing Member
I picked up a 5-spd with 9.8K...has those shiny hubcaps too...I swear it literally has nothing else on it....which is how I like my cars....less things to break.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #130
gsrcrxsi
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by John W View Post
Haha. That might be true. However, I'll never see them again as I live 200 miles away. They even delivered the car for free.
some points.

Rude
Condescending
Insulting
Unorganized

-pushy salesmen.

-the salesman is holding her floormats hostage for a positive sales survey. (not happening, she WILL get the mats that she was promised and write an HONEST review)

-they charge the $895 destination fee PLUS a $500 "dealer processing" fee. PLUS taxes, Title, Tags.

-trying to get someone on the phone to handle financial issues is pulling teeth. no one answers their phone or has "left for the day" at 3pm. her bank sent the dealer the check and the dealer has basically misplaced it or left it sitting on a desk somewhere and it claiming they havent received anything yet, and hence has not even ordered her metal tags yet. after talking to the bank directly, the dealer says "oh, because this was regular mail, it prob went to the wrong department". 1, youre just going to ignore a $17+k check and not forward it to the correct dept? 2. this is 2012, if i can paypal someone money from my cell phone on the side of the road, they should be able to take electronic payment from a bank.

-the financial chic talks down to you when you decline a warranty. saying shit like "do you know how a car works?"

and more. literally the ONLY reason she bought there was price. the rest of the experience is crap.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.