Smacked a 99-0something Neon. - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Road Racing & Rally

Road Racing & Rally The place to discuss information about road/rally racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-03-2004, 02:18 PM   #1
yellowzx3R
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 3167
What I Drive: 03 focus 2.3, 66stang, 84 AE86

FF Reputation: 1 yellowzx3R Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Talking Smacked a 99-0something Neon.

yesterday night I was coming from college with my friend. As I was driving at 10:00 PM I was challenged by this white 99-0 and something Neon. he had a funky looking exhaust, not even an exhaust he just cut the original tip, it looked like he had no exhaust at all. Anyways it sounded really loud and i coult tell it was a manual transmission because he could hang on top of the revs for to long before he shifted. We could not get a red light togeather because there was alot of traffic. Anyways I set my mind to punish this insect and teach him not to be revving at the foci anymore. I followed him and as soon as the traffic cleared out we both downshifted (from 55mph roll) and I had him since the beginning but I had to slow down because there was another car in front of me. He turned left on another street and he passed a truck that was in front of him I did the same, but he had an advantage because he took off first. anyways I caught up and i passed him like at 90 MPH I kept on gaining car lenghts up to 100 mph then i shutt it down, but it was clear he steped on it first and I had another passenger on my car. He just passed me with one of those flybies but it was clear that i smacked him ugly. To my surprise he was going the same way I was so he probably was too scared already it looked like I was following him, he just steped on it and let him speed away all embarrazed. So what can I say, I like to hunt. This is my second hunt the other one was the celica Gt on the same roads. My car keeps on surprising me everyday. peace.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2004, 02:34 PM   #2
Gage
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 7776
What I Drive: 2.3 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Gage Good Standing Member
Racing, Rally & Autocross=Yellowzx3r

good take
Old 11-03-2004, 02:34 PM   #3
CivicHatch+SVT-F
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 4136
What I Drive: Chris=96 Civic Hatch

FF Reputation: 4 CivicHatch+SVT-F Good Standing Member
Re: Smacked a 99-0something Neon.

Quote:
Originally posted by yellowzx3R
We could not get a red light togeather because there was alot of traffic. Anyways I set my mind to punish this insect and teach him not to be revving at the foci anymore. I followed him and as soon as the traffic cleared out we both downshifted (from 55mph roll) and I had him since the beginning but I had to slow down because there was another car in front of me. He turned left on another street and he passed a truck that was in front of him I did the same, but he had an advantage because he took off first. anyways I caught up and i passed him like at 90 MPH I kept on gaining car lenghts up to 100 mph then i shutt it down, but it was clear he steped on it first and I had another passenger on my car. He just passed me with one of those flybies but it was clear that i smacked him ugly. To my surprise he was going the same way I was so he probably was too scared already it looked like I was following him, he just steped on it and let him speed away all embarrazed. So what can I say, I like to hunt. This is my second hunt the other one was the celica Gt on the same roads. My car keeps on surprising me everyday. peace.

u do race a lot but i just dont like hearing people race to those speeds on a normally busy road.

Ek hatch
- JDM b16 (SiRII) swap, Kaaz 1.5 way LSD, Evo2 exhaust, shorty intake, hi-flow cat, B&M 2-bend shifter, gutted, lightweight bucket CF seats, weighs in @ 2250lbs
Old 11-03-2004, 03:42 PM   #4
yellowzx3R
Focus Enthusiast

Thank you. Yeah it seems like I race alot and I'm going to reduce this stuff. I don't want to get other people hurt, not even me. What I'm planning on doing is to go to the track and at least be legal. Do anyone know where can I get some info on tracks near Ontario, Riverside or San Bernardino area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:44 PM   #5
Gage
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 7776
What I Drive: 2.3 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Gage Good Standing Member
www.scca.com or org also check some BMW sites they usually have alot of info on Autox
Old 11-03-2004, 03:48 PM   #6
yellowzx3R
Focus Enthusiast

Thanks for the info Gage.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:52 PM   #7
yellowzx3R
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by thefrush
Jeez dude, I think you have over half of the kills in this section. As always, good kill, way to keep holding it down for the Focus community.
Yes, I think some people from my area also got the point that the Focus, Specially the 2.3 is apunisher I like to punish those Hondas, Celicas, Neons Etc. The one I want to get my revenge on is a 5.0 Mustang, I lost to this guy but almos by one car lenght I was behind his bumper the whole time. my car impressed me this time, I mean my car is stock and this was my first loss so it does not hurt.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:25 PM   #8
W~Phoenix~{RC}
FF Bouncer

Fan#: 11450
What I Drive: 2003 Silver Frost Sport Edition ATX

FF Reputation: 1 W~Phoenix~{RC} Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (29)
Wow, it sure is interesting to read all of your stories... seems that you most always never try to talk to them afterwards . . . I think it would be interesting to have a conversation with someone after an event like that . . . might even make a new friend! :o

Cheers!
Old 11-03-2004, 09:34 PM   #9
Kamui
Focus Addict

Fan#: 10647
What I Drive: 2003 Infra-Red ZX3 5SP Zetec

FF Reputation: 1 Kamui Good Standing Member
Another kill for you it seems. Nice though. Keep them coming, but don't get caught.
Old 11-04-2004, 02:37 PM   #10
yellowzx3R
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by W~Phoenix~{RC}
Wow, it sure is interesting to read all of your stories... seems that you most always never try to talk to them afterwards . . . I think it would be interesting to have a conversation with someone after an event like that . . . might even make a new friend! :o

Cheers!
I would like to that, the problem is that I guess they're to embarrazed that they just exit on the nearest exit.

Bookmarks & Social Networks