Ford Focus SVT racecar / street car in the Midwest only 5K miles!!! - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
Clark18
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 85911
What I Drive: 2002 Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 1 Clark18 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Ford Focus SVT racecar / street car in the Midwest only 5K miles!!!

My SVT is currently used only for SCCA racing, but can be street driven since it has a clean title and intact interior. The cage is professionally built, and there is a fire system and Ford Racing seat/steering wheel. The odometer reads only 5,000 miles but the engine and transmission were gone thru last season, and the clutch/flywheel and shocks were new last season. Spare parts included with the car:
*most parts to build another SVT engine
*aluminum flywheel/racing clutch assembly
*LSD
*six Euro SVT rims and six regular SVT rims
*Ford Racing shocks w/ camber plates
*paint matching hood, fender, bumper
*ORP, stock cat, oversized throttle body
*SCT tuner
Ford supports racers with great contingency money and the car can be raced in SCCA, NASA, rally, used for track days, whatever! I just qualified and finished second w/ the SVT at the June Sprints, the largest SCCA National race in the country, proving it runs well. I’m only selling because I want to move to a different class. If wanted for the street we can remove the cage and such; the red exterior and matching cage look great though. I’m asking $9,500 for everything and am located in WI; for info contact 920-470-7493 or PM me and I'll give you my email. I will consider trades but serious inquiries only please--thanks!

Here is a pic:
http://jwwwebdesign.smugmug.com/SCCA...TzCh&lb=1&s=XL

Last edited by Clark18; 06-20-2012 at 02:12 PM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Clark18
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Price reduced to $9,000. Racing this car in just three 2012 SCCA National events, I have won about $1,000 plus tires so the SVT comes with plenty of good tread.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:28 AM   #3
SpoonMan 29
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 102515
What I Drive: 2008 Blue SES

FF Reputation: 1 SpoonMan 29 Good Standing Member
How much horsepower?

Old 08-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #4
jayel579
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 64031
What I Drive: 2006 Mustang GT, 2002 Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 2 jayel579 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I wish I good buy this, good luck with the sale! This is a great deal!

Old 08-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #5
Clark18
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Regarding HP I won't go into specifics, but it is over 160 and I have a dyno sheet for a seriously interested person.

Thanks jayel579, it is a great deal. Two weekends ago we won the SCCA Super Tour race after qualifying on the pole, resulting in $700 plus free tires from Ford and other contingency sponsors. The SVT is very easy on tires so I have many good Hoosiers, and front pads/rotors last a whole season (rears a couple seasons) so I also have some of those spares. This car runs great and you can get paid to finish well in it! Or turn it into a cool street SVT.

Old 09-25-2012, 03:23 PM   #6
Clark18
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

We raced this car in the SCCA National Champioship Runoffs last week finishing fourth, just missing a podium finish. All of the bearings/hubs were recently replaced, we added SS brake lines and ARP wheel studs, and we have numerous suspension spares, sensors, etc. Please contact me for info--thanks.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->