Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Custom Monoblock 19" Wheels Arrive Tomorrow

16K views 105 replies 29 participants last post by  mishka 
#1 · (Edited)
19x8.5 45offset 245/35/19 Rim weight 19.34 Pounds each! Solid Aluminum Monoblock wheel.

After clearcoat

Hubcentric Made to Order wheel so noone has these yet.

Let me know what you guys think of them.

I might do a 17-18-19" group buy for these wheels but I dont know yet.

See less See more
#3 ·
I like them on your color car but not mine, If they were black, or gunmetal(like the TSW that they look like) i would want them.

#7 ·
They come in matte black, and hypersilver aswell.

I chose these because I wanted a sick set of wheels I could use for My ST when i get it and transfer the ST wheels to my 2012

#6 ·
I haven't heard of that brand. I like the design, not to die for but they look good, it would depend on price and look on your car first. I like a little bit different spoke pattern since those are similar to the stock SEL design. (Spokes style only)

#11 ·
actually just spoke to MHT today and they only deal with 18s and up. Monoblock wheels for the average retail customer runs around 2700-3000 with Tires and Sensors.

They Said they didnt realize the focus was the Jaguar bolt pattern but this company mainly deals with super high end cars ranging from base Audi's to Ferraris.

Thus the reason they would never sell a 17.. They also hardly sell any 18s. They just finished a setup on a 458 21x9F 22x12R

#15 ·
Ill have plenty of Pictures Up 2moro! Im hoping the same thing! Especially being slammed... Guess my TSWs will end up in the shop till a Jag or Volvo comes in.

#17 ·
I can get non-monoblock forged wheels for 1000 18s 1200 19s

weight on those wheels are 19.73 18s 21.88 19s respectably.

My Forged Monoblocks are way to expensive for the average joe. around 500 a wheel

#21 ·
I love the Niche Targa T14 in black I believe it is. Is buy a set in 19's if they are around $1250 or less probably. I wonder what the weight is, but those are ny favorite from their Niche brand wheels so far. Hmm......

#25 ·
Nice looking wheels! Anyone thinking 3000 for a set is a lot has obviously never spec'd out a set of 19 inch VOLKS Racing wheels. Welcome to sticker shock. I see them all the time though, usually on STis and Evos.

#27 ·
Oh, I don't disagree on that point. I wouldn't put wheels that pricey on a Focus, to be honest, even if they look fantastic. If they weren't such a particular bolt-pattern...well, that'd be another story.

Actually, I'm not sure I'd do that much even on a somewhat nicer, more expensive car, given how my neighborhood is getting rougher. Not without some seriously solid locking lugs.

#28 ·
Inspected the wheels today their perfect. 5x108 45offset 63.6 center bore .3mm bigger but that's still good enough. They even machined where I asked them because I like the look of the circuit the solid aluminum lip was a must. I have the black machined factory wheels in mind because I want big and light but still look like it could have came factory. I even have some ford center caps coming in.

#30 ·
Sent them out for clear coat because when they recut the face for the look I wanted they never recleared the aluminum. So it will probably be a day or 2 before I see them again. [nutkick] [bigcry]

#32 · (Edited)
Got them back from clear coat today.

The wheel itself is a monoblock circuit wheel. This is how i got it originally.

After clearcoat

they go on my car tomorrow!

#35 ·
Clearcoated aluminum is so pretty! Damn now i just have to fight the urge to not mount the tires on them till 2moro!

#36 ·

19x8.5 45offset 245/35/19 Rim weight 19.34 Pounds each! Solid Aluminum Monoblock wheel.

Hubcentric Made to Order wheel so noone has these yet.

Let me know what you guys think of them.

I might do a 17-18-19" group buy for these wheels but I dont know yet.
That is one BAD A$$ wheel dude.

#38 ·
3 coats of Duplicolor autobody clear. The guys across the street on broad "Alex's Autobody" they are the shit!

I couldnt stop grinning when I saw them... DAMN they look like 100% different wheel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.