anybody in nc want some recaros? - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > South East Fanatics > Fanatics: KY, NC, SC

Fanatics: KY, NC, SC Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Kentucky, North Carolina and South Carolina areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #1
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
anybody in nc want some recaros?

ive got some recaro leather svt seats that i want to trade for factory svt leather and reds. no boot on either end. just a strait up trade. you can even drive your car to my house and i will try to help as best i can to swap out the seats from your ride if you want. i have front and rear seats but im only really interested in the front seats if that is all you want to trade. the reason im not asking for any boot is because something is messed up in the driver seat. i dont really know how to explain it except to show pics and let you see it in person. something in the joint between the bottom and back is messed up or missing and the back is sitting cockeyed as a result. if you snag a regular cloth focus seat as a donor im sure you can use it to fix the recaro. if i cant get rid of them soon ill do that myself but i would really prefer the leather and reds. i think the solid black is too dull, needs more color in there. there is a popped seam in the driver seat butt cushion too. that can be sewed up easily enough but i dont wanna fool with it since i want those seats gone anyway. anyhow here are the pics, im located in hickory/conover, and i will be available to do the swap of seats any time in the foreseeable future on fridays, saturdays, or sundays and i might be available any day between july 4th and july 8th. and if by any chance anybody has all the pieces for a svt rear disk conversion please let me know because im looking for that.

oh and one more thing. if by chance anybody has a set of stock svt 17's with new or very near new tires that they might want to trade for different rims let me know. ill trade my ADR venomous 18x7.5's with new tires strait up for a set of SVT 17s with equal tread life left. depending on what shape tires on the SVT wheels are in i may ask for some boot since i have nearly $600 in tires on the 18s and havent even gotten 3000 miles on them yet. im going to duplicate this in the BST area but just wanted to throw it out here too since this is only for the people who are close enough to come to my house to get this stuff.

my zx3 is on SVT suspension. i dont have rolled fenders and i only get rub when i come very close to bottoming out the suspension or im throwing the car around a curve VERY hard. wheels have some a little rashing and im missing a centercap. no bends anywhere. if i cant trade these then i have a mustang that im going to put them on and ill just buy some SVT wheels which im in the process of doing now. i would prefer to trade the 18s tho i dont have to actually spend money out of pocket to get new tires but whatever. let me know guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
Focusology
Country Static

Fan#: 85956
What I Drive: 2003 Red SVT

FF Reputation: 6 Focusology Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
pm sent
Hatch Nation #11

2003 Focus SVT
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanGrown View Post
The cargasm is never over. Ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoCustom View Post
Its quite annoying, its like saying pizza rolls and bagel bites are the same
Old 06-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #3
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
sheesh that was easy. should have done this months ago when it was still cool outside!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!

Bookmarks & Social Networks