Post your mod pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 148 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-11-2013, 07:50 PM   #1471
lyonsroar

Fan#: 63166
What I Drive: 2009 Volkswagen GTI

FF Reputation: 31 lyonsroar Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannon666 View Post
Being a mod has nothing to do with respecting others.
Love you too...
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #1472
WiscoGTI
Turböner

Fan#: 70225
What I Drive: 2002 VW GTI

Points 153,662, Level 100
Points: 153,662, Level: 100 Points: 153,662, Level: 100 Points: 153,662, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 32 WiscoGTI Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouBomb View Post
Peeps... It's a public forum... Everyone is entitled to an opinion. We don't always see eye to eye... Move on.
This.

Over and out.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #1473
lyonsroar

Fan#: 63166
What I Drive: 2009 Volkswagen GTI

FF Reputation: 31 lyonsroar Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiscoGTI View Post
This.

Over and out.
damn. you have almost as many posts as me.

gotta step it up...
Old 02-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #1474
misfire

Fan#: 31379
What I Drive: 2012 SEL Hatch, 2014 Mazda CX-5

Points 16,915, Level 83
Points: 16,915, Level: 83 Points: 16,915, Level: 83 Points: 16,915, Level: 83
Level Up 13% Completed
Level up: 13% Level up: 13% Level up: 13%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 31 misfire Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
I'm really disappointed in how disrespectful some of you are. It's one thing to not like what someone else has done to their car, but the way in which you expressed it is downright rude. You can say you don't like it and move on. Or, just maybe you could offer positive insight. Maybe say to a person, " im not feeling what you did because....., but perhaps trying xyz might make it better." The way in which some of you carry yourselves on here is utterly disgusting and has caused me to lose any respect that I might have had for you at any point.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using FF Mobile
Old 02-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #1475
calvin.lehman
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 107838
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue SE sedan

FF Reputation: 1 calvin.lehman Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCornell View Post
Hey man will you post a video of your exhaust? I'm curious to see how that sounds

Sent while Slideways
i will post a video tomorrow as soon as I can, but I will say that it doesn't seem to change the sound on the inside
Old 02-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #1476
thejordan
Focus Addict

Fan#: 107706
What I Drive: 2013 SGM Focus 5 Speed

Points 974, Level 16
Points: 974, Level: 16 Points: 974, Level: 16 Points: 974, Level: 16
Level Up 74% Completed
Level up: 74% Level up: 74% Level up: 74%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 4 thejordan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfire View Post
I'm really disappointed in how disrespectful some of you are. It's one thing to not like what someone else has done to their car, but the way in which you expressed it is downright rude. You can say you don't like it and move on. Or, just maybe you could offer positive insight. Maybe say to a person, " im not feeling what you did because....., but perhaps trying xyz might make it better." The way in which some of you carry yourselves on here is utterly disgusting and has caused me to lose any respect that I might have had for you at any point.
Whether you like it or not, identifying yourself with a community means it only takes a few individuals to ruin it for the rest of us by salting our reputation.

The less "stupid/rice/illegal/assclown" stuff seen on a mk3 Focus- the better it is for the community. It's up to the general consensus of the community to self-regulate via feedback to individuals.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #1477
Kcswimrac
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 94149
What I Drive: 2012 Black SE

FF Reputation: 1 Kcswimrac Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonsroar View Post
This is literally the riciest thing I've seen...

...and I hang out with Scions regularly, so that should tell you something about the ricy things I've seen.
I will admit it is right on the edge of ricey, however, I regret no posting the final installed photo. The lights are now about 3/4" offset from the edge behind the red lens housing. That pic was taken in the test phase just to see how it would look before preceding with the full install. I quite like it, it adds some of the same mystifying effect as the glow of the angel eyes do when I go to unlock the car in a dark parking lot; kind of leaves a mischievous feeling when you first see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouBomb View Post
I'm sorry.. But that is just terrible... I've seen Mexicans do better crap to their car then that.. I understand creativity but a shitty mod is a shitty mod... Maybe if you bake the tailights and put them inside... But no.. Just no...
If your observation skills are any reflection on your ability to critique you're not setting a very high standard for yourself. Try looking at it again, this time taking the stick out of your A before you do. If you notice, which i'm sure you did because you commented on the quality of the mod, the lights are wired to a 12 volt battery in a testing phase where you can clearly see the excess LED strip dangling off the side of the housing. I apologize for not posting the finished product. The final install has the lights hidden behind the red plastic about 3/4" from the edge and actually look quite nice.

Next time you comment on someone else mod, I believe a simple statement of "I'm not a fan" or "I don't like it" should suffice. If, however, you would like to give your opinion on what they should do as an alternative, constructive criticism would gladly be accepted. So I will assume this is what you were attempting to accomplish with your bash on the install, I'll assume you just went about it in a poor manner. A non-constructive comment is just that "non-constructive" and benefits no one. Thank you and happy posting.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #1478
1slofofo
Adam

Fan#: 92422
What I Drive: Mk3

Points 4,504, Level 42
Points: 4,504, Level: 42 Points: 4,504, Level: 42 Points: 4,504, Level: 42
Level Up 77% Completed
Level up: 77% Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 6 1slofofo Good Standing Member
I think your stripes are awesome. Unfortunately, LED strips don't do themselves much justice in pictures. But good progress so far.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #1479
LouBomb
It was all a DREAM!

Fan#: 32545
What I Drive: A magical pony by the name of Sally

Points 11,129, Level 69
Points: 11,129, Level: 69 Points: 11,129, Level: 69 Points: 11,129, Level: 69
Level Up 70% Completed
Level up: 70% Level up: 70% Level up: 70%
Forum Activity 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
FF Reputation: 9 LouBomb Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcswimrac View Post
If your observation skills are any reflection on your ability to critique you're not setting a very high standard for yourself. Try looking at it again, this time taking the stick out of your A before you do. If you notice, which i'm sure you did because you commented on the quality of the mod, the lights are wired to a 12 volt battery in a testing phase where you can clearly see the excess LED strip dangling off the side of the housing. I apologize for not posting the finished product. The final install has the lights hidden behind the red plastic about 3/4" from the edge and actually look quite nice.

Next time you comment on someone else mod, I believe a simple statement of "I'm not a fan" or "I don't like it" should suffice. If, however, you would like to give your opinion on what they should do as an alternative, constructive criticism would gladly be accepted. So I will assume this is what you were attempting to accomplish with your bash on the install, I'll assume you just went about it in a poor manner. A non-constructive comment is just that "non-constructive" and benefits no one. Thank you and happy posting.
I criticized what I saw... simple.. I didnt care about the excess hanging off... i said the lights looked like crap.. Which they do.. if you dont like it.. well not much i can do.. Maybe if you posted a better picture.. or a final picture.. my opinion would differ...My opinion is stated on what you posted... Given the placement.. i still dont like it.. Yes it is your car... yes your style.. just like this is my opinion and this is my view on your mod... If you noticed later on.. i also commented this is a public forum in which opinions differ between members... Many people do not like what I do with my car.. others do... When I had a evo bumper I had people talking shit everyday.. Did I care? no.. did I give in to peoples comments? no.. If anything I went along with it.. If you knew me in real life.. which well you dont.. you would know im very blatant with my opinion.. Im not trying to feed it to you so I will not sugar coat it... Your mod.. looks like shit.. clean it up and re post a finish product... Don't get mad at someones opinion that you just met over the interwebz.... Welcome to World of s... Where you can be the shit or a toilet...

Like I stated before.. Carry on.
Focus Revolution Club
Formely IMPORTKILLA35
Old 02-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #1480
07XL1200c
road tripper

Fan#: 106908
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Metallic Hatch

Points 1,049, Level 17
Points: 1,049, Level: 17 Points: 1,049, Level: 17 Points: 1,049, Level: 17
Level Up 49% Completed
Level up: 49% Level up: 49% Level up: 49%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 07XL1200c Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcswimrac View Post

well said

Hatch Nation #14

<-- 31 out of 50 traveled

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.