Meet the KRAKEN!! - Page 33 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #321
SvviftSVT
Release the Kraken!!

Fan#: 58277
What I Drive: Green-Eyed 2004 Black SVT #0461

FF Reputation: 10 SvviftSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
^ I appreciate it.

Hopefully my hood will be finished and I can tie everything together bettet
TeamFOCALIZE!// HATCH NATION #45// October '12 ROTM

Track build will commence by Christmas (hopefully)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2012, 07:44 AM   #322
c03morrison
Focus Addict

Fan#: 47010
What I Drive: 04 tundra zx3

FF Reputation: 6 c03morrison Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
so just read through this for the first time. i like your ideas and where you are going with everything. cple things i would change is the diff shades of green. i like the lime green better then the color shift cus it goes better with the led but just small accents is the way to go just cus it is so bright. as for the seats you should try and find like a flannel or something that has lime green accents in it just cus it would be to much with the entire red area being green. paint the hood pins black if and ya that pass side one could use a bit of straightening out and follow the body line with the hood. will def look good with the rotas btw. keep it going good work
Old 09-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #323
dstaks
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 103829
What I Drive: Focus....soon to be

FF Reputation: 1 dstaks Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvviftSVT View Post
^ I appreciate it.

Hopefully my hood will be finished and I can tie everything together bettet
Looking forward to seeing the complete project !!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #324
SvviftSVT
Release the Kraken!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c03morrison View Post
so just read through this for the first time. i like your ideas and where you are going with everything. cple things i would change is the diff shades of green. i like the lime green better then the color shift cus it goes better with the led but just small accents is the way to go just cus it is so bright. as for the seats you should try and find like a flannel or something that has lime green accents in it just cus it would be to much with the entire red area being green. paint the hood pins black if and ya that pass side one could use a bit of straightening out and follow the body line with the hood. will def look good with the rotas btw. keep it going good work
Thanks.
the colorshift will be going bye bye. i thought i liked it and did at the time. but yeah, its going to be black and lime green only.. with hints of CF.
The seats will be redone as soon as i have the time/money to do so. this is my only vehicle and so i can't have it out of commission for the reupholstery. i'm really liking houndstooth. never was a big fan of flannel.
the hood pins/latches are also going to be repainted once the hood is complete. haven't done it yet since i didn't want to run the risk of messing up the paint having to remove the latches a few times.
i might mess with the PS latch, but in all honesty, i don't know if i can do much since there is the oblong hole cut for the body of the latch to fit in it. The latch will be black and so will the majority of the hood, so i think it will help hide its "askew"-ness.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #325
c03morrison
Focus Addict

Fan#: 47010
What I Drive: 04 tundra zx3

FF Reputation: 6 c03morrison Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
so checked out the houndstooth fabric and i can dig that having the red inserts replaced with a black/green style. then i take it you will be wrapping the door inserts with that as well. i think to finish the rest of the interior off paint the vents lime green with the radio surround wrapped. i would leave the rest alone. key is to keep things simple and holding urself from braking loose to redo everything. for ext. do lg mirror caps with the and possibly a pinstripe along the grill like a lot of vw's have
Old 09-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #326
SvviftSVT
Release the Kraken!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c03morrison View Post
so checked out the houndstooth fabric and i can dig that having the red inserts replaced with a black/green style. then i take it you will be wrapping the door inserts with that as well. i think to finish the rest of the interior off paint the vents lime green with the radio surround wrapped. i would leave the rest alone. key is to keep things simple and holding urself from braking loose to redo everything. for ext. do lg mirror caps with the and possibly a pinstripe along the grill like a lot of vw's have
yeah, i don't think i'm gonna paint the vents green. i do want to add more leds (yes, i'm addicted to leds, but they are all on separate switches)
and yes, i would do the door cards when i do the seats. and wrap the radio surround... also want to do a black headliner (possibly houndstooth but don't want overkill)

mirror caps, i want to do but i dunno..
adn i was thinking something for the grill, but want to finish off my hood first and then play with that idea.

good ideas. its been a long process. and i finally am heading in the right/appropriate/ my favorite direction.

Old 09-28-2012, 05:47 AM   #327
Dads03SVT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 58979
What I Drive: 2003 Red SVT

FF Reputation: 1 Dads03SVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Streetglow used to make a neon wire that looked pretty cool on dash & door trim.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:52 AM   #328
SvviftSVT
Release the Kraken!!

Yeah, I've seen that, but don't think I want to add that in the mix. Rotas will hopefully get installed today

Old 09-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #329
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 stealthzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
yay!

2003 EAP SVT #2752
Old 09-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #330
SvviftSVT
Release the Kraken!!

tires will be mounted around 1...
woohoo

Bookmarks & Social Networks