FSWerks=bad business - Page 5 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #41
Blue5ive
R.I.P Kona

Fan#: 83941
What I Drive: 2003 TW Blue ZX5

FF Reputation: 8 Blue5ive Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Sorry to hear. FSwerks has a nice exhaust but is way over priced. You can get the same thing with choice of mufflers and resonators and only spend between $330-$400(mildsteel or stainless). Flows the same and lasts as long. Paying anything more is not necessary.
Hatch Nation #9
"2 by 2 Hands of Blue."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2012, 08:14 PM   #42
Sean05
Focus Addict

Fan#: 62491
What I Drive: 13' ST2

FF Reputation: 5 Sean05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Never had a bad experience. Must have been a miscommunication. They always have top notch products. And are honest guys. I know cause I've met them.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Old 04-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #43
Troyftw
Big Blue 2.0

Fan#: 56501
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 13 Troyftw Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Like most people, I have never had an issue with FSWERKS/FocusSport. I Have ordered from them many times, and have never had one issue. I ordered the exhaust and intake for my 2012 yesterday from Dan and he was very helpful, even gave me the 10% off they were offering before because during the promo the intakes were not completely developed.
I have been a retail supervisor and more recently manager for a few years now with a well known company, and I can assure the OP that systems often will report things in stock when in fact they are not available. It's just the way things are. Don't let it stop you from using FSWerks in the future as they are a truely great company to deal with, and they make great parts.

[Insert other Crazy Wacky Stuff Here]
Old 04-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #44
FocusTuner911RS
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 62842
What I Drive: 2003 Focus RS

FF Reputation: 1 FocusTuner911RS Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
I have ordered literally a turbo kit and the full stealth exhaust and almost everything they make for my car, im relatively new to the turbo game, they've been there for me every step of the way even after every dumb questions i had, they answered it and offered to help in so many ways it's nuts, literally bend over backwards stuff, never had an issue with them, FSWERKS is the best you can buy...simple as that. In terms of their exhaust, you may think it's expensive, try designing a COMPLETE BOLT ON SYSTEM that allows you to change from quiet stealth to a beefy race exhaust whenever you want just by simply undoing 2 bolts..... and on top of that they give an amazing 5 warranty with and amazing customer support....ask around fswerks is a heavy-weight in the focus community, why do you think f2 is longer around, fswerks ate them because there products speak for themselves....FSWERKS FTW...Just because your a little b and can't wait doesn't give you any right to say those things about FSWERKS when so many people never.. EVER...had an issue with them. I hope you don't try to buy something you can't afford and bad mouth a great company next time, cause Borla or whoever won"t wanna hear your S either
SoCal Crew #911
Sedan Revolution #5
Old 04-17-2012, 10:47 AM   #45
Sean05
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusTuner911RS View Post
I have ordered literally a turbo kit and the full stealth exhaust and almost everything they make for my car, im relatively new to the turbo game, they've been there for me every step of the way even after every dumb questions i had, they answered it and offered to help in so many ways it's nuts, literally bend over backwards stuff, never had an issue with them, FSWERKS is the best you can buy...simple as that. In terms of their exhaust, you may think it's expensive, try designing a COMPLETE BOLT ON SYSTEM that allows you to change from quiet stealth to a beefy race exhaust whenever you want just by simply undoing 2 bolts..... and on top of that they give an amazing 5 warranty with and amazing customer support....ask around fswerks is a heavy-weight in the focus community, why do you think f2 is longer around, fswerks ate them because there products speak for themselves....FSWERKS FTW...Just because your a little b and can't wait doesn't give you any right to say those things about FSWERKS when so many people never.. EVER...had an issue with them. I hope you don't try to buy something you can't afford and bad mouth a great company next time, cause Borla or whoever won"t wanna hear your S either
Well put. Anyone that's felt with Fswerks knows they are genuine guys. they actualy care about you vs another company that just wants your money.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:47 AM   #46
Sean05
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
Well put. Anyone that's delt with Fswerks knows they are genuine guys. they actualy care about you vs another company that just wants your money.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #47
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 58 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (47)
Wow, what a way to rip on a company that has always had a good rep. Stuff like this is bound to happen when a product is popular, sometimes it's worth the wait to get a quality product. Hopefully the OP doesn't stay in the Focus world too long. Obviously he can't handle it.
Hatch Nation #8
September 2012 Ride of the Month
Old 04-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #48
FocusRacingAustrali
Focus Addict

Fan#: 45865
What I Drive: 2003 ZX4 & 2004 ZX5

FF Reputation: 6 FocusRacingAustrali Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregm5s7 View Post
So you asked them to cancel the charge and they did? Sounds vicious

I hope their Facebook post from 50 minutes ago isn't related to this

"Just a heads up to everyone here... personal attacks, profanity, spam, and posts in bad taste will get you banned from this page. If you're an internet tough guy, we're sure you can find somewhere else to flex your e-muscles. This page is for easy going people who can appreciate sport compact Fords and related cars."

https://www.facebook.com/fswerks#!/f...50707464667961
what drug are you on buddy????
FF doesn't even banned people on here for scaming people
Old 04-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #49
RunWild
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 47931
What I Drive: 2003 Egg Yolk ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 RunWild Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue5ive View Post
Sorry to hear. FSwerks has a nice exhaust but is way over priced. You can get the same thing with choice of mufflers and resonators and only spend between $330-$400(mildsteel or stainless). Flows the same and lasts as long. Paying anything more is not necessary.
I agree that FSWerks is high quality, and i know in the past i have always gotten quick shipping, and the correct item (neven needed to call or email). But you pay a permium for that, prices always seemed high to me compared to others. ($45 for replacement VF mount inserts )
Old 04-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #50
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 84830
What I Drive: 2010 Sterling Gray Focus SE Sedan

FF Reputation: 9 crice8 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusRacingAustrali View Post
what drug are you on buddy????
FF doesn't even banned people on here for scaming people
He was referring to the Facebook POst...... Not FF