Silver ZX3, Southlakes Reston VA. ??? - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic Fanatics

Mid Atlantic Fanatics Serving the Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, and Washington DC regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-25-2004, 09:53 AM   #1
Dust Puppy
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 11949
What I Drive: 2003 EAP SVTF Comp Orange.

FF Reputation: 1 Dust Puppy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Silver ZX3, Southlakes Reston VA. ???

Just curious to see if it was a fellow FF.

Was up at Starbucks at Southlakes in Reston, VA. Saw a silver Focus with an aftermarket exhaust that also might be lowered. Not sure of this. I have driven by it before as well. Thought I would say hi and see if it was someone from the forums. P.S. Anyone in the area with an arbor Press.
????

I could so use one of them if I am going to finish installing my ES Bushings on the front control arms. Mmmm, the Sway bar Bushings in the front were an unimaginable Pita.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2004, 10:30 AM   #2
delightz

Fan#:
Yo, when I roll up there I see that Focus all the time. There also used to be a yellow ZX3 that chilled up there. I think they both worked at Starbucks? I'm not sure.

Old 10-25-2004, 10:54 AM   #3
Vassili95
Banned

Fan#: 371
FF Reputation: 1 Vassili95 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
The silver one might be Drew aka DrewDrew. Did it have a Zetec decal above the door moldings?

Peace...
Old 10-25-2004, 12:19 PM   #4
Dust Puppy
Focus Enthusiast

Dano??

Not sure. I didn't take two close a look as it was driving bye. It might have.
Delightz : There is a silver stock zx3 that is there all the time that belongs to a friend of mine named Amy. Although I don't think she is that into the working on cars scene. The other one I see every in a while in the Reston area. I have passed by it before. If you happen to always see a pitch black Focus with a central Exit Exhaust that needs an SVT Bumper that would be mine. Erm. Dano. I guess eventually I will see it again and go and talk.

P.S. Vasili, if you ever feel like having a cup of Joe and talking cars let me know. I sent a PM but never got a reply, still quite haven't figured out how the damn things work. I usually chill at that Starbucks after work as I know the entire crew thats working and free coffee is a good thing.
Old 10-25-2004, 11:14 PM   #5
Vassili95
Banned

Re: Dano??

Quote:
Originally posted by Dust Puppy
Vasili, if you ever feel like having a cup of Joe and talking cars let me know. I sent a PM but never got a reply, still quite haven't figured out how the damn things work. I usually chill at that Starbucks after work as I know the entire crew thats working and free coffee is a good thing.
..sounds like a plan to me. Which Starbucks? What time?

Peace...
Old 10-26-2004, 08:41 PM   #6
sexy2002svt
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 3468
What I Drive: JDM Mugen Turtle

FF Reputation: 4 sexy2002svt Good Standing Member
Re: Dano??

Quote:
Originally posted by Dust Puppy

P.S. Vasili, if you ever feel like having a cup of Joe and talking cars let me know. I sent a PM but never got a reply, still quite haven't figured out how the damn things work. I usually chill at that Starbucks after work as I know the entire crew thats working and free coffee is a good thing.
vasilli is too good to respond to you, unless you have at least 400 posts................hahaha
Old 10-26-2004, 10:49 PM   #7
Vassili95
Banned

Re: Re: Dano??

Quote:
Originally posted by sexy2002svt
vasilli is too good to respond to you, unless you have at least 400 posts................hahaha
...you know the drill...:)

Peace...
Old 10-27-2004, 12:49 PM   #8
Dust Puppy
Focus Enthusiast

I bow in his presence. :-)

Hey now, I am slowly, albeit rather slowly getting the hang of this. Eventually I will hit the levels of postdom required.

Erm, time and place. Southlakes Starbucks. Almost any afternoon. Thinking we should find a time good for all. You know the more the merrier type thing. Was just thinking it would be nice to meet some of the FF's. I really wanted to hit the Skyline Meet but got stuck taking care of mild Emergency's at home. If your up for it as well sexy2002svt I say any time conveint for all.

Mmm, actually that reminds me of something. Is the SVT Headliner the same light Gray as the ZX3 or is it a dark charcoal or black. I got me some interior ideas.

Let me know when you feel like meeting. I'll probably hit the bucks tonight at about 5:30 ish.

Otherwise whenever.
(It would be nice to have some other Ford Nuts around. As most of the people I hang out with give me shit for it.)
Old 10-27-2004, 09:47 PM   #9
BlkZX3

Fan#: 473
What I Drive: El Huevo Negro

FF Reputation: 1 BlkZX3 Good Standing Member
Haha...another Black ZX3 in Reston, greeeeeeeaaat :)
Old 10-27-2004, 09:50 PM   #10
sexy2002svt
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 3468
What I Drive: JDM Mugen Turtle

FF Reputation: 4 sexy2002svt Good Standing Member
sounds good! Not too much of a coffee/Starbucks fan, but it'll be cool to hang out with some foci fans........

Bookmarks & Social Networks