WTT: my SVT recaros for YOUR SVT leather and reds - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 34 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
WTT: my SVT recaros for YOUR SVT leather and reds

this is for the local guys only so if you cant drive to my house and take these seats out then dont read any farther unless you want to ship me your seats first and then pay me to ship the recaros to you.

in a nut shell. im the one trading, im located in hickory/conover, nc 28613, and if you want to contact me then the best way is to pm me on here to hammer out details and i will then give out my personal contact information and address to meet up. this is a trade ONLY deal.

now for the detailed details...
ive got some recaro leather svt FRONT seats ONLY that i want to trade for factory svt leather and reds. no boot on either end. just a strait up trade front seats for front seats. i already have the regular SVT leather and red back seats. you can even drive your car to my house and i will try to help as best i can to swap out the seats from your ride if you want. the reason im not asking for any boot is because both seats have some flaws. the passenger seat is very minor and is otherwise perfect except for a small rub hole in the side of the seat where it looks like maybe the seatbelt or door rubbed it over time. its about the size of your pinky fingernail or smaller. and the little knob on the left hand side of the passenger seat is missing and the one on the driver seat is loose. i dont really know how to explain the problem with the driver seat except to show pics and let you see it in person. something in the joint between the bottom and back is messed up or missing and the back is sitting cockeyed as a result. its almost like the left hand side of the back of the driver seat sits lower than the right hand side of the back and its twisted to the left slightly. if you sit in the seat in a way that feels natural with your head turned strait and eyes looking strait ahead you end up looking up and to the left at the pillar instead of over the steering wheel out the windshield. if you snag a regular cloth focus seat as a donor im sure you can use it to fix the recaro. if i cant get rid of them soon ill do that myself but i would really prefer the leather and reds. i think the solid black is too dull, needs more color in there. there is a popped seam in the driver seat butt cushion too. that can be sewed up easily enough but i dont wanna fool with it since i want those seats gone anyway. anyhow here are the pics, im located in hickory/conover, and i will be available to do the swap of seats any time in the foreseeable future on fridays, saturdays, or sundays and i might be available any day between july 4th and july 8th. and if by any chance anybody has all the pieces for a svt rear disk conversion please let me know because im looking for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!

Last edited by focusmaniaczx3; 06-25-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
hardSVT
Turbo Freak

Fan#: 53566
What I Drive: 03 svtf

FF Reputation: 5 hardSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Man move to SoCal so we can trade Jk glwt

Old 06-24-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
dylde
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 91539
What I Drive: Red 03 svt

FF Reputation: 1 dylde Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Another SVT not taken care of.... Im sad now.

Old 06-25-2012, 03:22 AM   #4
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

i know. i bought the car and it was in piss poor shape. ive been slowly putting it back together for the last year completely neglecting my zx3 build-up which was supposed to amount to a 300+whp jrsc'd zetec (on bottle) but alas the car has stayed completely n/a and badly in need of paint and body work because i haven't had time to finish a simple head gasket and general overhaul on the SVT let alone upgrades and bodywork on the zx3. im going to have several days off over the 4th though so hopefully i will have the time to finish it then if nothing comes up, which with me that is always a distinct possibility. anyhow, trade might be pending already, so if anyone is interested they need to get in touch soon.
Quote:
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!

Old 06-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #5
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

please read through the first post again. i listed some information initially that was incorrect and have updated the post to correct this. this is for the front seats only! i already have the back seats that i want.
Quote:

Old 06-26-2012, 03:25 AM   #6
Frankski75
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 93585
What I Drive: n/a

FF Reputation: 1 Frankski75 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Do the heating elements in both seats work?

-k

Old 06-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #7
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

they have heating elements? that one i have no idea about. i didnt even know they had them. ive seriously only sat in that car a few times since ive only gotten to drive it one time since i bought it.
Quote:

Old 06-27-2012, 07:00 AM   #8
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

still pending pending pending until saturday.
Quote:

Old 06-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #9
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

still for trade guys. my initial trader isnt going to make it out today and im not sure if he is going to make it at all so this deal still goes down to whoever gets out here first on a day that i have available to do the swap. im going to say that if i dont have them gone by next weekend im going to give up on trading them for now and i might see about fixing them myself when i have the time sometime.
Quote:

Old 07-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #10
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

still up for trade. my first deal completely fell through and he never made it out to look at the seats but decided he wanted front and back seats so therefore was not interested. anybody else wanna step up to the plate before these come back off the market?
Quote:

Bookmarks & Social Networks