Votech Supercharged Focus-Power Tuned FSVT - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > General Forced Induction

General Forced Induction The place to chat about turbochargers, superchargers nitrous systems and custom engine fabrications.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
rtamb1
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 51315
What I Drive: 2002 Orion Sliver VSCFSVT

FF Reputation: 1 rtamb1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Votech Supercharged Focus-Power Tuned FSVT

I am looking to sell my car and all of the extra parts. I am looking for input from all of you. What do you think this package is worth?

I special ordered this Focus SVT in March 2002 and am the original owner with free and clear title in hand. The car has 53k original miles. This car has been adult (I am now 40) owned & driven, garage kept and only saw one winter (2002-2003) before the repaint. Oil changed ever 2k- 3k miles with Mobil1 synthetic oil & K&N oil filters since 6k miles. This was my daily driver for the first year of ownership. It has around 300 horsepower to the wheels and it gets between 20- 25 mpg. I drove the car a lot last summer and I am just pulling it out of storage now (March) and it is ready to go. Car has never been on a drag strip or race track but I can tell you it is really quick handles like a go-kart, and can hold its own against most V8 cars from a stoplight and can out run almost anything on the highway. Please serious inquires only. Many brand new high performance parts and spare parts included with car.

Exterior:
complete custom repaint (glass removed, completely disassembled, jambs and all) done in May 2005 with House of Kolors Orion Silver sealer and base coat, charcoal metallic ghost flames, buried in 4 coats of Chrome Illusion clear coat done by Exclusive Automotive center in Fox Lake, IL ( link to see the car in their booth http://www.xclusiveauto.com/paint.html ) 35% window tint on all windows, factory power moonroof with 1 touch open, close and vent,, Wings West 3 piece rear wing, Kaminari front lip (spoiler) tinted factory tail lights and front corner markers, Ford factory European (ST170 projector style with integrated turn signals) front headlights and Ford factory upper grill (ST170 with no turn signals), Ford Racing billet aluminum fuel door, stock SVT 5-spoke wheels with Continental sport tires.

Interior:
Factory black leather interior with Blue inserts in seats (no rips, tears or cracks), door panels, and rear side panels, billet aluminum climate control knobs, custom installed digital volt meter, factory power moonroof with 1 touch open, close and vent, Steeda short throw shifter with Polished Aluminum shift knob, custom embroidered floor mats with Kenwood logo, and factory floor mats, floor, doors, quarter panels and hatch sound deadened with Hushmat. Interior parts missing- spare tire, jack, trunk carpet, rear seat belt covers.

Brand new but not installed:
J&S Safegaurd with digital A/F ratio monitoring gauge, 2 gauge A pillar pod, aluminum emergency brake handle

Pictures of the interior show it with the system in it which is no longer in the car and not included. The factory AM/FM/CD and speakers are currently installed. There is a new center console, kickpanels and radio bezel currently installed. The custom single DIN dash bezel shown with the fold out screen is included with the car. The fold out screen is not included.
Performance Mods:

(all mods performed between 40k & 42k miles)

Vortech Supercharger with Aftercooler, 61lb per hour injectors, new SVT fuel pump installed in March 2011, 70mm ProM mass air flow with custom cold air intake, K&N cone air filter with Outerwears filter cover, Diablo Predator with 3 custom tunes from Tom Lesperante of Focus-Power ( www.focus-power.com ) , MSD ignition, 8.5 plug wires, SPEC stage 3+ clutch, pressure plate and light weight flywheel, TruBendz 3 inch cat back exhaust with Borla muffler, all 3 motor mounts replaced with VF Engineering mounts with urethane bushings, high output alternator, Vortech battery relocation kit, Steeda short throw shifter with Polished Aluminum shift knob, Focus Central polished front and rear strut tower braces (real braces not just decoration), Mintex brake pads and Euro-spec rotors front and rear

Brand New Parts included but not installed:
Fluidyne Radiator, FlexLite fans, OEM thermostat housing, 160 degree thermostat, Samco sport blue silicone hose kit (direct OEM cooling system hose replacement kit), Ford Racing ceramic coated header, copper header gasket, ARP header bolts, C-F-M high flow catalytic converter, CFM Billet DSI Lever Clip, PA Performance 14kw high torque starter, 5.7” crank pulley (to increase supercharger boost, requires dyno-tune), C-F-M blue silicone intake manifold coupler & clamp kit (to replace the factory intake to head hoses) with hose clamps, spare rebuilt high output alternator, J&S Safeguard with digital A/F ratio gauge, 2 gauge A pillar pod, aluminum emergency brake handle, custom radio bezel for single DIN iso- mounted radio (looks factory), EBC slotted & dimpled rotors (black), EBC green stuff brake pads, RUSSELL stainless steel brake lines, Koni adjustable shocks and springs, Eibach caster/camber kits (front and rear),

Used spare parts included:
Performance Distributors Screamin’ Demon coil w/ Live Wires (8.5 plug wires), OEM MAF, OEM coil & plug wires, OEM shift knob

I have been a FF member since 2007 and have uploaded images before but I can't figure out how to upload images now. The car is advertised on mautofied dot com with pictures.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2012, 12:46 AM   #2
loudfocus01
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 26006
What I Drive: 2001 White LX 2002 Infra-Red Svt

FF Reputation: 107 loudfocus01 Excellent Standing Memberloudfocus01 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Car modifications don't really add value to a car unless you are selling it to an
enthusiast and they think the modifications are worth the extra price tag.
I don't know if you could get more than $10k out of someone.

It is a VERY nice focus though. I like the looks of it.
You might sell it easier if you had some pics of the full body from further away.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
rtamb1
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 51315
What I Drive: 2002 Orion Sliver VSCFSVT

FF Reputation: 1 rtamb1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
thanks. i want to buff it out and get it in the sun for new pictures. i just haven't had a chance as it has only been warm here in chicago for about a week

Bookmarks & Social Networks