Zx3_bmxrider's Mild Mannered Build Thread - Page 78 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-26-2012, 08:56 AM   #771
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebullet View Post
Dude
That blows!!

Sent from jeremy's iPhone using FF Mobile
Yeah I know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthzx3 View Post
wow that's lame...
For sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hotfocus View Post
Man that sucks.. at least your getting it!

Ups is going to rape that guy on shipping.. its going to cost him at least 200 euros to ship it ups (260 or so USD)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using FF Mobile
Thats what I was thinking. I guarantee he isnt making any money. lol I have noticed the guy added a section to all of his new ads, saying there may be fees for international shipping.
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #772
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 stealthzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
good thing you got it before he changed it :D

2003 EAP SVT #2752
Old 09-26-2012, 09:45 PM   #773
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

For sureeee.

Sooooo....that was the craziest drive I have ever had ever. Sure, there are some nights where I am forced to go 30 in a 55 because of the rain. Not really that huge of a deal. Well. I left my gf's house to go home (which usually takes 25 minutes) and it took almost an hour. I got a few minutes into it, and I couldnt even see past my hood. My faced was pressed to the windshield. I was like wtfffff I had no idea it was supposed to be this bad....Then I pulled over. Kept going doing about 20. I stopped again. I drove off the road a bit too. My poor focus. lol I mean there is no damage, but it was hailing. I thought for sure something electrical was going to screw up for some reason. I felt like a boat because of all of the water and being lowered. I was floatin alot. But yea I finally made it home. Oh and had to dodge branches and trees. Craziness. All I have to say is, Focus FTW.
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4
Old 09-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #774
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

haha crazy stuff man. i have yet to face a storm that bad

2003 EAP SVT #2752
Old 09-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #775
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Oh and Ive decided what Im going to spend bday money on. I am sponsored by Danscomp, so I get 25% off anything. Weeeee. Anyways, I figured now would be a good time to buy all my bmx stuff I will need for the rest of my life. lol I am buying a United Voyage frame. in black.
http://www.danscomp.com/products-FRA...age_Frame.html

Plus a Stolen headset, and Kink BB. Oh and a United shirt. I will wait to buy anything for my car because I technically need a drivers seat, and a front bumper. lol
Old 09-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #776
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthzx3 View Post
haha crazy stuff man. i have yet to face a storm that bad
Yeah it was crazy!
Old 09-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #777
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Bumper is in Pennsylvania! That was quick...lol Will hopefully be here by next week.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #778
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

awesome! let's hope for tomorrow! i'd get you a seat for your bday if i had money. lol

i like united parts. did you send in a sponsor me vid? i wanna see some footy!

2003 EAP SVT #2752
Old 09-27-2012, 09:54 PM   #779
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Yeah maybe it will be here Saturday! I has no footage. lol Well kinda....but its all lame. Lets see. Here is my team's website:
http://www.bluegrassbicyclebmx.com/P...ersPoints.aspx
I copied the link to the riders page. Im in about the middle...Im Stephen Randall. :D
I have an old race video on my youtube. This is when I was 17, in indiana. So 4 summers ago I believe....im slow. lol PLus my sister didnt know how to video tape. My dad owns a photography business so I get to be on track whenever.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I am at the beginning of this one. This is at the grand nationals a couple years ago. Every single year I make it to the semi, and get 5th. The way it works is you have 3 motos. You have to average the top 4 to make it to the quarters. From there you have to get 4th or better to make it to the semi. From there you have to get 4th or better to make it to the main event. The beginning of this video is the semi, you can hear the announcer saying "randall" and hear people cheering for me. The first year I raced grands, I made it to the main and got 4th. All the other years (3 or 4 years) I have made it all the way to the semi to get 5th (one place away from the main.)
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

As for doing tricks, I suck. lol I got into bmx just for fun. I loved to jump really high. lol I can do little stuff. 180s, manuals...etc. Little shinanigans. Ive never had anywhere to ride street. This was when I was camping in Ohio. Oh and this is the current setup I have for my street bike. its a united trinity. I have had maybe 5 or 6 different bmx frames, and never owned 2 of the same frame until now. I will be buying another united. Here is a relatively long manual I have done...i can do better. But still. lol
YouTube Video

Here is about the most interesting video you will see of me riding. This was the first video I ever edited, so it sucks. lol If it was me now, I would have made it way cooler. Im going to go there this winter again and make a much cooler video.
YouTube Video

This is what I grew up doing. Using a cheap bike and a shovel and buuilding whatever I could. You have seeen this video probably because it has what my exhaust first sounded like at the end.
YouTube Video

Now that I have thoroughly bored you...do you have any videos or pics of you riding??? I doubt anyone watched all those videos. lol Btw thanks for the bday present offer. haha I dont need anything, but still sounds nice to hear from a guy over the interwebz that I dont know really. :D Dont worry, you are cool broski. Just doubt Ill ever actually meet anyone on here besides from the FocusXtreme group. :(
Old 09-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #780
JüstCantFocüs
Team NoSoul

Fan#: 103283
What I Drive: 2015 GTI, 13 Mopar Edition Dart

FF Reputation: 12 JüstCantFocüs Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Happy birthday!
Hatch Nation Leader #95

Bookmarks & Social Networks