Zx3_bmxrider's Mild Mannered Build Thread - Page 44 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #431
02fordsvt
Meh.

Fan#: 84654
What I Drive: 2002 SVT, 2001 SE (Rusty)

FF Reputation: 49 02fordsvt Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Looking good both of you. Nice roof rack.
Hatch Nation #13 : Rally Revolution #13 : ROTM Jan '13
It's Bryan, not Brian
RSVT-170 Build in Progress
Derusting Rusty Build in Progress
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2012, 09:51 PM   #432
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 59 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (48)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02fordsvt View Post
Looking good both of you. Nice roof rack.
Agreed
Hatch Nation #8
September 2012 Ride of the Month
Old 06-02-2012, 10:13 PM   #433
cdbertrand
Focus Addict

Fan#: 97547
What I Drive: 00' Infra Red ZX3, gf's 08' SE

FF Reputation: 2 cdbertrand Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
i love the yellow and black. what wheels?
Rally Revolution #17
When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?
When in doubt.. Flatout. - Collin McRae
Old 06-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #434
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Oh snap! lol Our cars look good. Your car was in alot better shape though! Yes he is the owner of the rack now. haha He has EAP wheels plastidipped black. (Same as mine, just plastidipped black.)

I made it in the second pic!! lol
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4
Old 06-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #435
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 stealthzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
nice!!

2003 EAP SVT #2752
Old 06-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #436
dtacina
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 90742
What I Drive: 2006 Ford Focus ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 dtacina Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Question Question for a focus fanatic

I will cut to the chase. I have had a vibration problem since I bought this vehicle as is. Replaced with a set of 6 new tires, 2 were not balancing. Had a full car alignment and have replaced the Passenger engine mount and torque strut mount, transmission mount looks great. My problem. The vibration occurs between 50mph and greater, not very consistent, always happens at those speeds but is varying in vibration. So intemitent between a scale of 1-10, between a 4-7 inconsistently. CV Joints are fine, sway bars are fine, hub is fine, but then noticed that the Torque strut mount was completely screwed and needs to be replaced and just changed it out 4 months ago, had this same problem before and after the replacement of mounts so any ideas to the underlying cause to this problem causing vibration. I have tried to include as much information as possible to exclude some obvious incorrect answers, help is greatly appreciated, have a low budget and want to get this fixed. Thanks
Old 06-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #437
kwg2371
Focus Addict

Fan#: 82857
What I Drive: 03 screming yellow SVT #1841

FF Reputation: 3 kwg2371 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacina View Post
I will cut to the chase. I have had a vibration problem since I bought this vehicle as is. Replaced with a set of 6 new tires, 2 were not balancing. Had a full car alignment and have replaced the Passenger engine mount and torque strut mount, transmission mount looks great. My problem. The vibration occurs between 50mph and greater, not very consistent, always happens at those speeds but is varying in vibration. So intemitent between a scale of 1-10, between a 4-7 inconsistently. CV Joints are fine, sway bars are fine, hub is fine, but then noticed that the Torque strut mount was completely screwed and needs to be replaced and just changed it out 4 months ago, had this same problem before and after the replacement of mounts so any ideas to the underlying cause to this problem causing vibration. I have tried to include as much information as possible to exclude some obvious incorrect answers, help is greatly appreciated, have a low budget and want to get this fixed. Thanks
I think you've gotten lost
HatchNation #36
FF 13 best audio
FF 13 3rd place best in class SVT
FFW 13 best focus
FFW 13 best in class SVT
Old 06-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #438
02fordsvt
Meh.

Fan#: 84654
What I Drive: 2002 SVT, 2001 SE (Rusty)

FF Reputation: 49 02fordsvt Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Quote:
You'll be much better off if you start you own thread with this question. In here, only 10 or 20 people are going to see this while a new thread will get the whole forum looking.
Hatch Nation #13 : Rally Revolution #13 : ROTM Jan '13
It's Bryan, not Brian
RSVT-170 Build in Progress
Derusting Rusty Build in Progress
Old 06-08-2012, 09:24 PM   #439
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Quote:
Nice spot you picked to post this. :P My first thought was CV axle. But you replaced those. My next thought was motor mounts. You replaced those. DO your rims have any bends? I had a vibration problem with my car before but it was because my wheel had a bend in it. Check that. If thats not it then make your own thread as suggested. You wouldnt definetly get alot more help! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwg2371 View Post
I think you've gotten lost
Me too. haha I probably wasnt the best person to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02fordsvt View Post
You'll be much better off if you start you own thread with this question. In here, only 10 or 20 people are going to see this while a new thread will get the whole forum looking.
This!
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4
Old 06-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #440
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Finally cleaned the car up. There is so many scratches. The front bumper and hood look the worst. Oh and photobucket on my computer thinks its mobile or something stupid like that. So Im using flikr for the time being. (Oh how I hate flikr. lol I finally figured it out.)
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Bookmarks & Social Networks