Zx3_bmxrider's Mild Mannered Build Thread - Page 22 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #211
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 59 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (48)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx3_bmxrider View Post
Yeah I need to. I definetly need to clean it. Its alot better than it was but I want to conquer alot of the rust this summer. Plus maybe a header wrap for the header I just got.
me too, MINE IS HELLA dirty driving on all these damn dirt roads. I need to get an SVt header FOR MY MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST(damn caps lock, sorry)

Def wrap the header
Hatch Nation #8
September 2012 Ride of the Month
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #212
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
me too, MINE IS HELLA dirty driving on all these damn dirt roads. I need to get an SVt header FOR MY MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST(damn caps lock, sorry)

Def wrap the header
haha its cool man. Yeah I would like to sometime. I didnt realize how expensive the stuff was. lol Mine is dirty with never-cease fingerprints. haha
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4
Old 05-02-2012, 01:28 AM   #213
AvieF
HN Sammich Maker

Fan#: 83452
What I Drive: '05 RED ZX5 SES/'06 Black Jetta GLI

FF Reputation: 12 AvieF Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post

Def wrap the header
Lies.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:43 AM   #214
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 59 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (48)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvieF View Post
Lies.
....IdK wHaT yOu ArE tAlKiNg AbOuT!!! lol
Hatch Nation #8
September 2012 Ride of the Month
Old 05-02-2012, 01:51 AM   #215
AvieF
HN Sammich Maker

Fan#: 83452
What I Drive: '05 RED ZX5 SES/'06 Black Jetta GLI

FF Reputation: 12 AvieF Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Lol :P
Old 05-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #216
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

I am debating on which rubber stripping I should get for a lip. Ive found these 2.
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...&storeId=10051

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Md-Product...ottom/19869744

Any thoughts? lol They are both cheap and I would probly wind up having it shipped. I know the walmart one isnt sold in stores. Im sure the Home Depot one is but its really far away.
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4
Old 05-02-2012, 08:13 AM   #217
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 stealthzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
Quote:
Im pretty sure its 15%. I could ask my buddy because we both got ours tinted together the same tint. I know it wasnt the lowest. My friends dad (the one I went with) has a tdi jetta with 5% tint. In the dark it sucks. lol
niice, it looks good. i could imagine how horrible 5% would be at night.. lol

also nice riding vid haha, looks like you've got a lot of land to cruise on. but i gotta ask.. have you ever clipped a tree?? lolol

Quote:
I am debating on which rubber stripping I should get for a lip. Ive found these 2.
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...&storeId=10051

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Md-Product...ottom/19869744

Any thoughts? lol They are both cheap and I would probly wind up having it shipped. I know the walmart one isnt sold in stores. Im sure the Home Depot one is but its really far away.
to me it looks like the walmart lip would work better.. the HD one doesn't look like it has a 90* angle to mount to the bumper. but what do i know.

2003 EAP SVT #2752
Old 05-02-2012, 09:25 AM   #218
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timboslice View Post
niice, it looks good. i could imagine how horrible 5% would be at night.. lol

also nice riding vid haha, looks like you've got a lot of land to cruise on. but i gotta ask.. have you ever clipped a tree?? lolol

to me it looks like the walmart lip would work better.. the HD one doesn't look like it has a 90* angle to mount to the bumper. but what do i know.
Very true about the lip part. I will order the walmart one soon. I cant order too many things at once because I start feeling like Im wasting money. lol These next few months is when both my parents bdays are, my sisters bday, my gfs bday, fathers day and mothers day are. So yea I tend to order alot of stuff. Butttt Ive sold some things and im shipping some bmx tires out here in a bit.

Yeah I have clipped a tree before. lol Twice I believe. Alot of that was my best friends property. He lives next door, so its like its my own property. haha I actually fell maybe 3 minutes after the camera shut off. The memory stick can only hold so much. It wasnt bad, just washed out on a turn. I wanted to see what it looked like with the helmet cam tho. I went to review it and it shut off a bit before it.

I repainted my interior! I will post pics of it later.

While I was waiting for the paint to dry I ordered a new bezel kit for my radio. All of the tabs were broken and my radio was always sliding down really far.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:34 AM   #219
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 stealthzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
Quote:
Very true about the lip part. I will order the walmart one soon. I cant order too many things at once because I start feeling like Im wasting money. lol These next few months is when both my parents bdays are, my sisters bday, my gfs bday, fathers day and mothers day are. So yea I tend to order alot of stuff. Butttt Ive sold some things and im shipping some bmx tires out here in a bit.

Yeah I have clipped a tree before. lol Twice I believe. Alot of that was my best friends property. He lives next door, so its like its my own property. haha I actually fell maybe 3 minutes after the camera shut off. The memory stick can only hold so much. It wasnt bad, just washed out on a turn. I wanted to see what it looked like with the helmet cam tho. I went to review it and it shut off a bit before it.

I repainted my interior! I will post pics of it later.

While I was waiting for the paint to dry I ordered a new bezel kit for my radio. All of the tabs were broken and my radio was always sliding down really far.

daangg, so many birthdays! lol
what color did you go with? did you just get an oem bezel?

2003 EAP SVT #2752
Old 05-02-2012, 10:13 AM   #220
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timboslice View Post
daangg, so many birthdays! lol
what color did you go with? did you just get an oem bezel?
I got this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290674150858...84.m1438.l2649

Its what I had before, but it literally just sat around my radio. All of the tabs were broken and the radio would move around alot. lol

I wound up repainting all of the red, black with red splatters. Looks sooooooooooo much better. I was afraid the red splatters would still look dumb. But it looks really neat. Itll look even better once I get some red LEDs.

Bookmarks & Social Networks