Mothers back to black - Page 4 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Model Specific Discussions > Auto Washing, Detailing & Paint Protection

Auto Washing, Detailing & Paint Protection Discuss wax, polish, chamois, microfiber towels, simple cloth towel, scratch repair and paint protection. Use this Forum to discuss your cleaning tricks and techniques.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #31
BlueFocusSE5
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97166
What I Drive: 2002 Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 1 BlueFocusSE5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
How much did you pay for the Mother's Back to Black?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #32
lyonsroar

Fan#: 63166
What I Drive: 2009 Volkswagen GTI

FF Reputation: 31 lyonsroar Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFocusSE5 View Post
How much did you pay for the Mother's Back to Black?
like $5
Old 04-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #33
bedoya_d94
Focus Addict

Fan#: 96169
What I Drive: 2011 Black SES

FF Reputation: 1 bedoya_d94 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
like $4-$7 depends were u buy it.. i recommend getting it at walmart
Old 04-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #34
BlueFocusSE5
Focus Enthusiast

At Walmart? Made in China? No thanks!
Old 04-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #35
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 84830
What I Drive: 2010 Sterling Gray Focus SE Sedan

FF Reputation: 9 crice8 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
At Walmart? Made in China? No thanks!
Not everything at walmart is made in china??
my local walmart even carries surf city garage products
Galatians 6:14
Old 04-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #36
BlueFocusSE5
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice8 View Post
Not everything at walmart is made in china??
my local walmart even carries surf city garage products

But let's face it, they do have a very high percentage of products that are made in China, hurting our own economy and thus, each one of us. They even sell fish, Salmon, from China! I don't support companies that ship American jobs overseas. None of us should. Period.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #37
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Quote:
But let's face it, they do have a very high percentage of products that are made in China, hurting our own economy and thus, each one of us. They even sell fish, Salmon, from China! I don't support companies that ship American jobs overseas. None of us should. Period.
I completely understand what you are saying I used to feel the same. But from a business perspective it is very smart. Why pay more for a product from one place when a product, sometimes of even better quality, can be had for a lesser price? It was not until I got to college that I came to realize business in modern day and time thrives due to these new opportunities. It actually is better for the American economy because those cheaper prices are, in most cases, passed on the the final consumer of a product which would not be able to afford it otherwise. From a bigger point of view it is not a bad thing at all. It comes down to people in the US stop increasing their knowledge as they grow older and work somewhere for a long time vs. other countries where people are constantly taking college courses etc. to further their knowledge and worth to a company. More Americans are starting to do this though which is leading to increased employment. Most of the Americans who are unemployed are actually to blame their selves because rather than pursing more they settle for welfare and blame the government and others for their inability to TRY.
Im only 20 years old and you see how I feel about this.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #38
BlueFocusSE5
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice8 View Post
I completely understand what you are saying I used to feel the same. But from a business perspective it is very smart. Why pay more for a product from one place when a product, sometimes of even better quality, can be had for a lesser price? It was not until I got to college that I came to realize business in modern day and time thrives due to these new opportunities. It actually is better for the American economy because those cheaper prices are, in most cases, passed on the the final consumer of a product which would not be able to afford it otherwise. From a bigger point of view it is not a bad thing at all. It comes down to people in the US stop increasing their knowledge as they grow older and work somewhere for a long time vs. other countries where people are constantly taking college courses etc. to further their knowledge and worth to a company. More Americans are starting to do this though which is leading to increased employment. Most of the Americans who are unemployed are actually to blame their selves because rather than pursing more they settle for welfare and blame the government and others for their inability to TRY.
Im only 20 years old and you see how I feel about this.
When American jobs are shipped overseas, like to China, American citizens lose their jobs. When they lose their jobs, many of them collect unemployment, which every American pays for in increased taxes. Further, when they lose their jobs, the unemployed many times have to rely on food stamps, which are paid for by, (you guessed it), all of us in the form of higher taxes. The unemployed also then have to rely on HEAP heating assistance in the winter, which again, (drum roll), is paid for by everyone in the form of higher taxes. The unemployed also need medical care and so then again, that cost is passed along to everyone else in the form of higher taxes. The snowball just continues to roll downhill picking up steam along the way and causing more and more destruction and suffering. American jobs being shipped overseas is extremely damaging to the entire country and every American citizen.

Further, China is a communist society. Therefore the workers there have no vested interest in manufacturing high quality products. They could care less if the product they manufacture breaks or not, as they still will have a job either way. This is why made in China products are so cheap, tend to break/malfunction comparatively quickly and cost more to use in the long run than a quality, made in America product would.

Further still, China is ruled by a tyrannical, dictatorial government. If Chinese citizens don't toe the line and swallow their governments propaganda hook, line and sinker, they are, "interviewed", and if they still don't snap out of it, (their natural desire and right to freedom), they then disappear. Human rights violations in China are rampant. Chinese workers many times will work for pennies per day. I, for one, will not support human rights abuses and if it all possible, I refuse to buy made in China products, or support companies that sell made in China products, such as Walmart.

Would you rather pay $10 for a product that didn't break and didn't need replacing, or would you rather pay $5 for the same product and have to replace it every year or two? The high priced, better quality product costs much less to purchase and use.

The unemployment rate is going down, yes, but do you know why? Because the powers-that-be no longer count the long-term unemployed as a part of the picture, thus, the unemployment rate is going down by the millions! Interesting how that shell game works, eh?

The economy in this country is on the verge of collapse and one of the large contributing factors to this very dangerous situation are American jobs being shipped overseas, i.e. made in China. Walmart? No thank you!
Sam Walton, (the founder of Walmart), has got to be rolling over in his grave!
Old 04-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #39
06Shadowgrey
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97186
What I Drive: 2006 DSG ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 06Shadowgrey Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I'm pretty sure Mothers is made in the USA...
Old 04-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #40
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Shadowgrey View Post
I'm pretty sure Mothers is made in the USA...
Lol i thought so also. Im not completely sure what his point of not buying it from walmart is? because they have stores in other countries? The products are still sold by the manufacture to the company...

Bookmarks & Social Networks