Bb4.150 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-15-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
bacon1992
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 69339
What I Drive: 2008 Blue SES

FF Reputation: 1 bacon1992 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Bb4.150

I just got a Planet Audio BB4.150. Which is one of there Big Bang amps (the only worth while amp ever produced by Planet Audio). Basically it destroyed my Infinity components in a week because I was an idiot and hooked up one of my crossovers wrong... Blew out a tweeter (Go figure). I now have to replace the front components and need the cash to do it. I bought it from Sonic Electronix in late January and hooked it up about two weeks ago. I don't have the box but I do have all instructions and hex Keys. The spec are pretty good. Also, there is a ton of controversy whether this amp is A/B or class D and I'm just going to say that it acts as a class D. Here's some specs from sonic electronix.

•Big Bang Series 4-Channel Digital Car Amplifier
•RMS Power Rating: ◦4 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.

•MAX Power Rating: ◦2 ohm: 300 watts x 4 chan.
◦Bridged, 4 ohms: 600 watts x 2 chan.

•Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply

Overall I love this amp and it's freaking crazy nice but I need some cash to fix my sytem.

Most places are still selling this amp for around 200-250. Make me an offer and I'll see if I can use the cash. Also, I've been trying to get an alpine amp for my wifes setup, I'm will to trade If someone has an alpine 4 channel that does 75-120 watt rms at 2 ohms. I would use this amp for her but it would blow her system. If you have another 4 channel amp that does 75-120 watt rms at 2 ohm and are willing to trade, put it on here and I'll take a look. I like Rockford Fosgate and Alpine But will trade for anything as long as it's class D.

SES #020

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks & Social Networks