Tousley Ford. A+++ - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
FiFoci
Focus Addict

Fan#: 59433
What I Drive: 11' Mustang GT 5.0,01' Twilight Zx3

FF Reputation: 6 FiFoci Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
Tousley Ford. A+++

I haven't really spent much time on this forum since I got my new Mustang.
I just wanted to hop on and share how awesome (no homo) Steve at Tousley is.

My starter went up on my Focus Mon night. I got a new starter from the parts store and figured I would also replace my Battery Cables. (the terminals were pretty rough and the wire was melted....)

So on Tues evening I called up Steve and he had the cables in stock and shipped them that day (awesome). I got up this morning around 1030 and BAM they were already sitting at my front door. Not sure what service he used but I appreciate it. I have Never had something delivered that early before.
Oh and I got a great price, even with shipping it was cheaper and arrived sooner than my Local Ford dealer.
Im sure you all know already but any new guys out there if you are looking for OEM parts Steve is your man!

Chris.

^SOLD^
'96 F-250 SCEB PowerStroke

Last edited by FiFoci; 01-27-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
KyleQ
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84296
What I Drive: 2008 Focus Coupe 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 3 KyleQ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Yeah - Steve is awesome, I love having Tousley on my way home - whatever I need it just a short trip away. Steve is THE man! I also happen to know the other online part's guy, lol.
Torsen T-2/Clutchnet Stage 3
Fidanza 8lb 131 of 2150
Old 01-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #3
iminhell
C2H5OH

Fan#: 36222
What I Drive: 2000 & 2001 ZX3's

FF Reputation: 48 iminhell Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
I swung by yesterday and bought wiper blades for peanuts.

I've had mostly good luck with Steve and saved money in the process. Plus I originally bought my car from Tousley.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
pasta
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 62350
What I Drive: 2003 eap svt

FF Reputation: 5 pasta Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (40)
tousley rules
Old 01-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #5
WiscoGTI
Turböner

Fan#: 70225
What I Drive: 2002 VW GTI

FF Reputation: 32 WiscoGTI Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Tousley is the shizznit. Nobody better that I know of for OEM parts.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #6
felixthecat
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 80663
What I Drive: '05 Silver Sport Technologies

FF Reputation: 52 felixthecat Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I 2nd or 3rd or what ever= Steve is the man!!!!!
Introduce Mr. Torsen to the mix D23 crew- D-Tech- Sedan Revolution= #131
Old 01-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #7
TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6

FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
I've had questions about the SVT bumper on the toulsey site. Everyone told me he had them for $350ish. I looked he had them listed for almost $600 not counting shipping I email him about it and he said they are priced correctly at $598 or whatever, but he said that Ford has discontinued these and he would be removing the listing from the site. So even if I did have the money (which I don't) is he just going to destroy the ones he has in stock? It made no sense to me it's like he was refusing to sell me one. He tells me the correct price then says I can't buy one.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #8
Blue5ive
R.I.P Kona

Fan#: 83941
What I Drive: 2003 TW Blue ZX5

FF Reputation: 8 Blue5ive Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
The price auto adjust on the site if Ford raises or lowers price. Ford raised the price on the svt bumper a long while back. He was telling you the correct list price. He was also letting you know they hadn't had any in stock for a while and that he was not able to order them anymore. He is not able to readily take something off the online site. Site tech person has to do that and it takes a while sometimes. So there is nothing that is going to be destroyed cuz there is nothing to destroy..

Steve at Tousley is awesome. Always helpful and will never steer you wrong. Prices for oem cannot be beat and shipping is fast and cheap. Have ordered many things from Steve and have never had an issue. Once I didn't end up not using a rear spindle I bought. Was still in box. He let me return it no hassle even though a couple months had gone by. Not many places will do that.
Hatch Nation #9
"2 by 2 Hands of Blue."
Old 01-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #9
Joshuasvt
Focus Addict

Fan#: 27135
What I Drive: '03 Black/Red Flake SVT #1218

FF Reputation: 3 Joshuasvt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Tousley rocks! There are 2 places I get parts for my svt...Tousley and c-f-m. Example....the starter on my svt went out this week. Ford dealership quoted $517 for a new starter. Orileys is between $180 and $200 and tousley parts the same starter is $130. Nuff said.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using FF Mobile
Old 01-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #10
iminhell
C2H5OH

Fan#: 36222
What I Drive: 2000 & 2001 ZX3's

FF Reputation: 48 iminhell Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_mclaren View Post
I've had questions about the SVT bumper on the toulsey site. Everyone told me he had them for $350ish. I looked he had them listed for almost $600 not counting shipping I email him about it and he said they are priced correctly at $598 or whatever, but he said that Ford has discontinued these and he would be removing the listing from the site. So even if I did have the money (which I don't) is he just going to destroy the ones he has in stock? It made no sense to me it's like he was refusing to sell me one. He tells me the correct price then says I can't buy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtKonaZX3 View Post
The price auto adjust on the site if Ford raises or lowers price. Ford raised the price on the svt bumper a long while back. He was telling you the correct list price. He was also letting you know they hadn't had any in stock for a while and that he was not able to order them anymore. He is not able to readily take something off the online site. Site tech person has to do that and it takes a while sometimes. So there is nothing that is going to be destroyed cuz there is nothing to destroy..

To add to this, sometimes Steve will order all the parts he can while still available just to have stock of them. So if he knew the SVT bumper was being discontinued I don't doubt he'd ordered all of the ones left in the warehouse.

Ford does not destroy parts. It's generally someone buying all the old stock and hording it, then trying to find who that is and buying from them.
If you've ever seen the acronym "NOS" in any restoration catalog, that's what this would be. It stands for New Old Stock. Which is a part made from the original tooling and not a reproduction.

Bookmarks & Social Networks