2008 ford focus - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
focussport423
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 78653
What I Drive: 2008 ford focus turbo

FF Reputation: 1 focussport423 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
2008-10 ford focus parts

ok all hope your day is going good.
i have a pair of 20 mm h&r wheel spacers new in box never installed includes the extended studs as well will to let go including shipping for 120 in the US.
Also have various engine parts and sensors send me what u need with what u are willing to pay every thing is in working / running perfect order on this engine is was my orginal engine while i built my other one. now that the build is complete no use for it.
Also have a duratec head pocket ported all new oew valves springs retainers felpro seals. looking to get 350 (cause of core) including shipping for it or we can work out something.

fs werks intake some cosmetic damage but working condition as well lookign for 80 including shipping. SOLD

two exhaust mufflers apexi n-1 style looking for just 10-15 dollars each buyer pays shipping and of course they are used

power steering pump 85 includng shipping in us

17 in universal rims with 3 good tires one bad 400. 475 including shipping within us.

i have a driver side seat worn let got for 75 buyer pays shipping. seat includes allt he sensors and harness.

front grill all chrome removed 30 dollars buyer pays shipping.

headlights with hids used ok condition 125 including shipping..
all parts are off a 2008 focus s type

Last edited by focussport423; 01-15-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: update

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2011, 05:52 PM   #2
focussport423
Focus Enthusiast

i also have some banged up on but useable stock headlights with hids hit me with offers if sold both will including shipping for 150..

also stock tinted taillights 75 includes shipping in the us.

stock lower engine mount and uper engine mounts

Last edited by focussport423; 12-12-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Old 12-12-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 84830
What I Drive: 2010 Sterling Gray Focus SE Sedan

FF Reputation: 9 crice8 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
I have a 2010, do you have any exhaust components your getting rid of? Any dark chrome headlights? or dark chrome grill? Im also in texas so shipping shouldnt be bad at all(=
Galatians 6:14

Old 12-12-2011, 11:09 PM   #4
09Focus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 59840
What I Drive: 2009 Silver SES Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 09Focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
You have a PM sir
Team Duratec #26.

Old 12-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #5
focussport423
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Focus View Post
You have a PM sir
ok ill take pictures today and get them back to you and yes i still have the itg filter.

Old 12-13-2011, 09:08 AM   #6
focussport423
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice8 View Post
I have a 2010, do you have any exhaust components your getting rid of? Any dark chrome headlights? or dark chrome grill? Im also in texas so shipping shouldnt be bad at all(=
only exhaust compoents i have are the stock exhaust manifold but after the flex pipe it has been modded to a 2.5 with a 4 in can on the end sounds deep not raspy but only reason im changing it fswerks hooked me up with one of theres .
only the crome headlights and crome grill with the crome panaling taken off might do a fibre glass version of something on it not to sure yet

Old 12-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
crice8
Focus Fanatic

id be interested in that exhaust. i have a fswerks header on mine and i never upgraded my exhaust diameter which is what im looking to do now. pics?

Old 12-13-2011, 10:20 AM   #8
focussport423
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice8 View Post
id be interested in that exhaust. i have a fswerks header on mine and i never upgraded my exhaust diameter which is what im looking to do now. pics?
when its done raining ill take pictures. the exhaust ws just done bu a local hole in the wall place but if u want it well work something out cheap for it but i know it will have to get re welded but ill try to include brakets and stuff with it if it comes to that. your car looks good man. theres days i wish i had smaller rims on mine but running low on funds to finish mine up. so now its time to parts all the parts ones u know.. if u ever need a block of head hit me up got a spare block and 2 heads.

Old 12-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #9
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Will do! i mainly just need the pipe anyways i will have a new muffler and my current resonators installed. i plan on having a shop weld it in, they just told me they could not bend they angle pieces on there machine because they dont have a mandrel bender. So i just need the proper shaped pipe in 2.5inch(which is assume yours is the right angles etc.)

Old 12-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #10
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Also thanks for the complements on my car! im trying to make it look good a little bit at a time. i plan on painting the wheels gloss black next week with plastidip and their new glossifirer product

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Tags
2008, fs werks, head, parts, sensors