Svt six speed trans,clutch and flywheel for sale! - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-05-2003, 12:00 PM   #1
natedubb
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 1608
What I Drive: 02' 3 dr svt hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 natedubb Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Question Svt six speed trans,clutch and flywheel for sale!

Here's the deal, my car has only 9500. miles on it since new,
The transmission is absoliutley fine and shifts perfectly,
the clutch and all other components are perfect.

I have a dogbox kit for an mtx75 5 speed box and a limited slip I am eager to use,
So I would like to sell my Svt getrag close ratio six speed to pay for the labor!

I live in the east bay area right outside of san francisco, If you want to buy the transmission
please email me at natedubb@yahoo.com here's what we will do,

I will drop the car off at my local shop, you'll pay them to remove my transmission
and you'll pay me 1995.00 for the whole assembly, the trans, clutch, flywheel, pressure plate and throwout bearing. you will be ready to roll, the unit bolts in directly to any zetec powered focus. (dont know about single cam cars)

If you want a higher top speed and nice state of the art getrag unit, here it is, and it is almost new. will consider trade of mtx75 five speed box and 1500.00 dollars. as the five speed is very cheap and only worth about 500.00 used. talk to me and we can work out something.

thanks for reading.

Natedubb@yahoo.com

talk to you soon.

Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2004, 05:48 PM   #2
Focusedholt
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 2613
FF Reputation: 1 Focusedholt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I will give you $1500 for it
Old 01-14-2004, 07:16 PM   #3
EuroZX3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 39
What I Drive: 05 Black Scion TC

FF Reputation: 1 EuroZX3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
post more info on this dogbox kit for it plz, even in another thread if you would like.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.