FS 2002 Silver SVT $6200 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
Convict1997
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 79119
What I Drive: 2002 Silver SVT & 2002 Silver ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 Convict1997 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
FS 2002 Silver SVT $6200

Giving it another shot at selling my 2002 SVT Focus. It is a two door and is silver with the black/blue interior. It has the sunroof and the winter package w/heated seats, mirrors, and block heater. The car has 106K miles. Within the last 6K miles, I have replaced the clutch with the LuK TSB clutch kit, installed new Continental tires, and put in a new battery. The timing belt was replaced by the previous owner at around 79k. The car has been very well taken care of and is in great shape mechanically and cosmetically. It runs great and there are no leaks. There are no tears, holes, or stains in the seats. The carpet is clean although it could use a new drivers side floor mat. The carpet underneath still looks good. The only reason for selling is that, with two kids, I need something with four doors. I also need a vehicle that can pull my trailer and I don't like the idea of putting a load like that on this car. The car is completely stock other than the addition of a digital voltmeter in the center console and a Pioneer cd player due to the factory 6 disk crapped out on me. The vehicle is located in Concord North Carolina, just north of the Charlotte Motor Speedway. I am asking $6200. If interested, please contact me by email at lmartineau@windstream.net. Please let me know if you have any questions of need specific pictures of anything. Thanks for looking.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2011, 12:48 AM   #2
SVTF4243
Focus Addict

Fan#: 4068
What I Drive: SVT 2002

FF Reputation: 11 SVTF4243 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Looks good
Do you have a build number?
SHOW :: Lights tint | Calipers Painted| Graphite colored wheels| Back up Cam | Window Tint

Bookmarks & Social Networks