Avoid Jersey City Ford - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-05-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
daltonm
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 88842
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Titanium Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 daltonm Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Avoid Jersey City Ford

For those who have followed some of my threads this will be a summary of my experiences with my Titanium:
1. Finance guy tried to refuse giving me $500.00 cash back. First claimed it was only for customers not financing a car. This was completely the opposite of what the offer was for, it was ONLY for financing with Ford. Then he told me he would have to add the $500 to my invoice before removing it because it was a taxable item (wrap your head around that one.) Then he told me there was a bank fee for financing with Ford. So after about six financing printouts and some bizarre profanity he gave in and gave me the $500.

2. I ordered the remote start with my car. After two months, many calls to customer service and a lot of lies about backorders and waiting for codes, JC Ford decides to refund my money because they don't want to do the install. Still waiting for check, apparently they sent a check to my address but with two numbers transposed on my address. (See my remote start over 30 days thread for that one.)

3. I took in my Ford Taurus X after I purchased my Titanium, but before all the crap with the remote starter started, for an oil change. Everyone was in a meeting and no one was working. I complained to the manager who gave me a free oil change coupon for my troubles. Brought the car back a couple of days later and was told that my front brakes were so bad that it was dangerous and the rotors were so warped they could not be saved. I knew the brakes were fine so I declined, the woman who told me this, Debbie, could not be found when I was retrieving my car and the paperwork said nothing about needing brakes in the checklist. My mechanic later told me I probably have 15,000 more miles on the front brakes.

This organization is downright criminal in their practices and Ford Customer Service has shown no interest in these practices, although they have been helpful in moving the remote starter issue along.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #2
Woodshop
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 92328
What I Drive: 2012 black mercedes

FF Reputation: 1 Woodshop Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Lying scammers lacking ethics and business practice - AVOID!!

Jersey City Ford sold us two vans on which they had received half their value by certified check. The vehicles arrived the following night after 10pm instead of 7am that morning. The contracts for the vehicles were brought at that time instead of given to the person that signed them. During their review, it turned out that we got ripped off for more than $12,000 altogether on those contracts, however because they were signed, the dealer had assured as that it's too bad. What is too bad is that the person doing the original negotiations was held at the dealer for more than 6 hours and was unable to stay during the signing of the contract and the person responsible was told that they had been reviewed and to speed things up all he needed to do was to SIGN.
Jersey City Ford refused to talk to us or cancel our contracts even when we were in the 72-hr grace period. After that period, they made us sign another letter saying that they can't change anything on the contracts, but are willing to give us a partial refund on their profit from the extended warranty.
At that time they were also to revise the contracts accordingly with the refund and send it for processing to Ford Credit so that we don't get excessive monthly charges. None of that has happened, in fact, Ford Warranty had advised our company that the warranty can be cancelled at any point in time and that that information was in the contract...if we only received it. It turned out that we are missing 15 undisclosed pages of the contract which listed all the terms and conditions and which should have been disclosed prior to signing.
Therefore, we initiated the cancellation of the entire warranty on both vehicles only to find out that only one warranty was registered on one vehicle (We were charged $3,500 on each vehicle and the actual cost of the warranty as per another dealer should be $1,800).
We have now involved a lawyer in this situation, as Jersey City Ford is ignoring all our forms of communication and is not cooperating with anything including the refund of warranty which has already been cancelled through Ford Warranty and revision of contracts to exclude the warranty and all the other rip-off items. We were also supposed to receive a refund of the difference in dmv registration costs and have not heard anything at all.
To this day, we are paying the monthly payments from the original rip-off contract which we are not in possession of as it was taken away by Jersey City Ford at the time of signing the other deceitful letter and no one has contacted us since mid-October regarding this case.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.