I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!! - Page 77 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #761
EternalOptimist
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 95241
What I Drive: 2012 Yellow Blaze, SE Sport, manual

FF Reputation: 3 EternalOptimist Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have had my 2012 SE Sport Hatch for just over a year and love it more now than when I got it. With the manual transmission, it is a really fun car to drive on our mountain roads. Not the fastest car off the line, but I love the way it handles in the curves. So glad I made this purchase and am looking forward to many more years with my fun little Focus!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #762
McKop
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 104380
What I Drive: Panther Black MK 3 Focus Zetec.

FF Reputation: 1 McKop Good Standing Member
I have to admit I was a fool to leave Ford,I have come to my senses, I also love my 2012 Ford Focus Zetec.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #763
spektrum2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 109690
What I Drive: 2012 oxford White Hatch SE Sport

FF Reputation: 1 spektrum2 Good Standing Member

I had a Whooo Hoooo moment today.It was beauty day here so I went for about a 35 mile drive this am.Its an area with gently rolling hills and county roads,speed limit of 80KPH/50mph.The 40.3 is the 2nd highest peak I hit and the 38.1 the number that counts is the overall avg when I got home.I'm tickled with that if its accurate.Next time I'll fill up and do the math.6 months in and I'm still excited to hop in this car!!

PS. Its funny I almost feel guilty posting this because I know theres people here that are having big issues with their mileage.I know how they feel theres been times it was me standing there thinking:Why doesn't my product work as good as theirs?I hope they can get it resolved because when these cars are working the way they should they' re awesome.

Take Care everyone
Old 03-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #764
EternalOptimist
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 95241
What I Drive: 2012 Yellow Blaze, SE Sport, manual

FF Reputation: 3 EternalOptimist Good Standing Member
Spektrum2, I think the mileage you get has so much to do with your topography and how you drive. I live in the mountains and have lots of hilly, curvy roads to drive. And I like to drive them fast. My husband doesn't drive the roads quickly and gets better gas mileage than I do on the same roads. So around home I average between 30 and 31 mpg. When I get on the highway here, I can get about 38 mpg. But if I get down in the flat lands, I get 40 to 43!
Old 03-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #765
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by spektrum2 View Post
...I had a Whooo Hoooo moment today.It was beauty day here so I went for about a 35 mile drive this am.Its an area with gently rolling hills and county roads,speed limit of 80KPH/50mph.The 40.3 is the 2nd highest peak I hit and the 38.1 the number that counts is the overall avg when I got home.I'm tickled with that if its accurate.Next time I'll fill up and do the math.6 months in and I'm still excited to hop in this car!!...
Hearing about how much you love your Focus really makes my day, spektrum2! Thanks for sharing.

Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply
Old 03-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #766
RonMaiden
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 99230
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Metallic Hatch SE

FF Reputation: 6 RonMaiden Good Standing Member
Nice 60 degree sunny day after our cold snowy weekend and that gave an opportunity to give the car a light cleaning and curvy drive up in the foothills.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #767
spektrum2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 109690
What I Drive: 2012 oxford White Hatch SE Sport

FF Reputation: 1 spektrum2 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
Spektrum2, I think the mileage you get has so much to do with your topography and how you drive. I live in the mountains and have lots of hilly, curvy roads to drive. And I like to drive them fast. My husband doesn't drive the roads quickly and gets better gas mileage than I do on the same roads. So around home I average between 30 and 31 mpg. When I get on the highway here, I can get about 38 mpg. But if I get down in the flat lands, I get 40 to 43!
Sounds like you have some fun roads in your everyday driving where you are.In my neck of the woods I have to go looking for them.But ROAD TRIP SEASON! is almost here
I'm going to pick a direction on my holidays and just hit the open road this year.TheFocus will see some miles for sure.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:10 AM   #768
Buggy_Wang
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 112118
What I Drive: 2013 Grey Focus Trend TDCi 2.0

FF Reputation: 1 Buggy_Wang Good Standing Member
I bought my Focus Trend 2.0TDCi(163HP) sedan this month
Really nice car, fun to drive, fuel saving!!

Recent trip computer record (Temporary switched from L/100KM to MPG)
Both ford sync and trip computer localized (Sweet!)

Checkout for the overseas variant (Taiwan spec.)

Some hot selling trim levels (2.0GDI Hatchback sport, 2.0TDCi Hatchback sport) needs to wait for several months for delivery.

It's assembled local in taiwan(Actually Mk2 also assembled locally).
All trim levels comes with PowerShift transmission as standard
Engines available: 1.6Ti-VCT (125HP),2.0 Ti-VCT GDI(170HP), 2.0 TDCi (163HP)
Old 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #769
byhoung
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 109051
What I Drive: 2013 Platinum White Ford Focus Ti

FF Reputation: 1 byhoung Good Standing Member
Hello fellow taiwanese! Nice ride!

I just got a 2013 platinum white ford focus titanium hatch a week ago. This car is growing on me every day!

Sent from my Transformer using FF Mobile HD
Old 03-27-2013, 05:50 AM   #770
Arco-Zakus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 101658
What I Drive: 2014 SGM SE Sport Pkg Sedan 5sp-man

FF Reputation: 10 Arco-Zakus Great Standing Member
Beautiful car, great photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggy_Wang View Post
I bought my Focus Trend 2.0TDCi(163HP) sedan this month
Really nice car, fun to drive, fuel saving!!
I like it. If I needed the cargo versatility I would buy the hatchback, but I really prefer the styling of the sedan. I don't understand it when people say the hatch looks better. The sedan's proporions seem more balanced to me (longer rear overhang, smaller tail lights, taller rear window, swoopier rear roof line), especially from this angle (my favorite for the sedan). Great photos, too. (lighting, framing, angle, background, placement, focus [no pun], exposure, balance = all great.)

If you have not owned a black car before you will soon discover how much work it is to keep looking clean, but it's worth it because they look so good that way. (One of the best looking of all the cars I have owned was black, but it will be the only black car I'll ever own -- once was enough for me.)

Did you add the exhaust tip under the rear bumper, or is that the way they build them there? That looks much better than the stock one in the U.S.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->