I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!! - Page 69 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace



Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Model Specific Discussions > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #681
FordService
Official Ford Rep
 
FordService's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Fan#: 79824
Location: Dearborn, MI
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Posts: 4,063
FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hey everyone!

I love seeing these awesome pics of your fine Foci! If you ever need my services, please know that I'm always just a PM away. Questions? Concerns? Just let me know!

Have a great day,
Crystal
__________________
FORD SERVICE

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford
FordService is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #682
fishin-nole
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Fan#: 99925
Location: Chattahoochee, FL
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Metallic

Posts: 55
FF Reputation: 1 fishin-nole Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I like the car. It is comfortable and easy on the eye. I don't like the issues with the DCT and would go manual if we had a do-over. Car has been in the shop for a week and just learned yesterday the clutch parts are on back order till next week. Already had the ecu update too. Hopefully this clutch(s) replacement will be a good fix I need to drive it to OK. next month.
fishin-nole is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #683
1badgmc
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Fan#: 105435
Location: Wichita Falls, TX
What I Drive: 2013 White Platinum Titanium

Posts: 39
FF Reputation: 1 1badgmc Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I can't say I love it exactly, but I'm really enjoying my new hatch a lot. I traded in my beloved '04 Cadillac CTS that I had just about driven the wheels off of, which I'm still sad about. I really like the fact that car makers have finally realized that people that want or need a smaller, economical car would like to have some luxuries as well. The moonroof, heater leather and nav helps make the loss of my Caddy more bearable. Got it tinted and now I'm comfortable.





I've had the car for 2 1/2 weeks now and I've put over 3600 miles on it already. My job has me travelling to Amarillo twice this week and twice a week for the next few weeks. As a Route 66 fan, I'm taking the opportunity to visit some of the Route 66 landmarks while I'm out there. A few of them I've visited before in the past, but it's always fun to re-visit and take new pics.

The Britten leaning water tower in Groom, TX:




The Groom Cross:


The Big Texan Steak Ranch in Amarillo:


Cadillac Ranch:
1badgmc is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #684
mjb457
Focus Enthusiast
 
mjb457's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Fan#: 96645
Location: Bucks, PA
What I Drive: 12 Focus SE , 03 PT Cruiser GT

Posts: 138
FF Reputation: 0 mjb457 Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Like it!!! MJB
mjb457 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #685
ProjectCommuter
Focus Enthusiast
 
ProjectCommuter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Fan#: 105046
Location: Sacramento, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Oxford White Focus SE 5MT

Posts: 103
FF Reputation: 1 ProjectCommuter Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I love mine. Great gas mileage, fun to drive.
ProjectCommuter is online now  
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #686
dgoebel
Focus Enthusiast
 
dgoebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Fan#: 101276
Location: Faribault, MN
What I Drive: 2012 Candy Red 5-DR Hatchback SEL

Posts: 68
FF Reputation: 2 dgoebel Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
1Bad...
Thanks for the memories, I spent 17 years at Altus AFB, with several stints at Sheppard AFB, and regularly commuted past those very same landmarks also heading to Amarillo.
Ate several times at the BT, took Boy Scout troop there where 2 of the scouts tried (and failed) eating the 72oz steak meal.... man they hurt after.....
Great memories, thanks man
__________________
2012 Focus SEL 5dr Hatchback in Red Candy Metallic w/ charcoal leather sport seats
303a package, Winter package, 17" Wheel and Tires, remote start, keyless entry
Bojix front splitter, 3D Carbon Rear spoiler, factory mudflaps, CF plate shield
dgoebel is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:57 PM   #687
mustang0
Focus Enthusiast
 
mustang0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Fan#: 96079
Location: racine, WI
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy SE HB Sport Package

Posts: 365
FF Reputation: 1 mustang0 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badgmc View Post
I can't say I love it exactly, but I'm really enjoying my new hatch a lot. I traded in my beloved '04 Cadillac CTS that I had just about driven the wheels off of, which I'm still sad about. I really like the fact that car makers have finally realized that people that want or need a smaller, economical car would like to have some luxuries as well. The moonroof, heater leather and nav helps make the loss of my Caddy more bearable. Got it tinted and now I'm comfortable.





I've had the car for 2 1/2 weeks now and I've put over 3600 miles on it already. My job has me travelling to Amarillo twice this week and twice a week for the next few weeks. As a Route 66 fan, I'm taking the opportunity to visit some of the Route 66 landmarks while I'm out there. A few of them I've visited before in the past, but it's always fun to re-visit and take new pics.

The Britten leaning water tower in Groom, TX:




The Groom Cross:


The Big Texan Steak Ranch in Amarillo:


Cadillac Ranch:
Nice Car not my favorite color but nice. Those wheels are one of the best options though. Enjoy your new ride!
__________________
65 Racestang 73 Mustang 96 Mustang 02Supercrew
2012 Focus SE HB Sport Pac 5 speed man.
NewMission Cold Air, lunchbox Delete
Steeda Rear Sway Bar, Steeda STS,Axis wheels, Blox shift knob,Focus elecrtic RMM, Injected 93 Tune V1 176HP 152Torque
mustang0 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #688
1badgmc
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Fan#: 105435
Location: Wichita Falls, TX
What I Drive: 2013 White Platinum Titanium

Posts: 39
FF Reputation: 1 1badgmc Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoebel View Post
1Bad...
Thanks for the memories, I spent 17 years at Altus AFB, with several stints at Sheppard AFB, and regularly commuted past those very same landmarks also heading to Amarillo.
Ate several times at the BT, took Boy Scout troop there where 2 of the scouts tried (and failed) eating the 72oz steak meal.... man they hurt after.....
Great memories, thanks man
Yeah, the 72 oz. would never be an option for me, but I do need to stop in and actually eat sometime. My wife wants to ride out with me on one of my trips so we can go together. She'd kill me if I went without and she's already jealous of the sites I've stopped at. I have other Route 66 stops I plan to make between Amarillo and Shamrock in the coming trips.

Glad I could spark some good memories for you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang0 View Post
Nice Car not my favorite color but nice. Those wheels are one of the best options though. Enjoy your new ride!
I'm a huge fan of blue and really wanted to get one in Performance Blue, but there were none optioned the way I wanted close enough for my dealer to get one within 2 weeks. The White Platinum isn't my favorite either, but it is a really nice color.

I'm of the belief that wheels can make or break a car and these wheels definitely make the car. It's really hard to beat a nice, clean 5-spoke wheel design.
1badgmc is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:07 PM   #689
powermax
Focus Enthusiast
 
powermax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Fan#: 105453
Location: Ontario, Canada
What I Drive: Ex 2012 Ford Focus Sedan SE

Posts: 181
FF Reputation: 2 powermax Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Does anyone knows the difference between the early built 2012 models motor mounts and the late ones?
powermax is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #690
jdubhack
I WILL correct you.
 
jdubhack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Fan#: 103056
Location: Edmond, OK
What I Drive: 2014 SGM Fusion Ti

Posts: 5,232
FF Reputation: 36 jdubhack Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by powermax View Post
Does anyone knows the difference between the early built 2012 models motor mounts and the late ones?
Same mount for all foci '12 - '13. Some of us are running the MS3 RMM.
__________________


<>< Gal. 6:14
April 2013 HOTM
2013 Ford Fun Weekend: Show Class Winner
jdubhack is online now  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.