I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!! - Page 43 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-15-2012, 05:20 AM   #421
RonMaiden
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 99230
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Metallic Hatch SE

FF Reputation: 6 RonMaiden Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
You could get the signals on the mirror with the winter package on the SE whiich also made the mirrors heated and heated seats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2012, 05:48 AM   #422
RedComet
Focus Addict

Fan#: 99232
What I Drive: TB '14 Fiesta ST

FF Reputation: 7 RedComet Good Standing Member
I didn't know that the integrated signals were part of the WP.

Well, expletives!
Kay - HN#79
'14 Fiesta ST Tux. Blk. 6MT, COBB Stg. 1
Gone: '12 Hatch SE Sport MTX75

V - Power* Junkie
Old 06-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #423
nebertcher
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 99862
What I Drive: 2013 Focus Black

FF Reputation: 1 nebertcher Good Standing Member
I've had my focus now for two weeks!

I am really happy with my choice, I was choosing between the cruze, elantra, 3 and focus.

I liked the focus's the most from the beginning, but I wanted to check them all out. By the end of it I still liked the focus the most.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:12 AM   #424
RedComet
Focus Addict

Fan#: 99232
What I Drive: TB '14 Fiesta ST

FF Reputation: 7 RedComet Good Standing Member
It's good that you turned down the 3. At least for me, a car that looks like it was the slow child growing up is a no-no.

In 2 days I'll have had my Focus for a month. So far, so awesome. I continually find new things I love about this car, and it's the first car I've owned that I'm actually PROUD of.
Kay - HN#79
'14 Fiesta ST Tux. Blk. 6MT, COBB Stg. 1
Gone: '12 Hatch SE Sport MTX75

V - Power* Junkie
Old 06-15-2012, 09:40 AM   #425
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedComet View Post
I didn't know that the integrated signals were part of the WP.
Well, expletives!
Integrated turn signals were available on the winter package, but since the SEL and Ti had them standard, the winter package for these trims also added the puddle lamps to give it that something extra on top of the heated mirrors.

I have only had my car for around 43 days, and just over 1380 miles so far, and I love driving it.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #426
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsp_53 View Post
Very nice, it'll be interesting to see 'er with the 17's!
bsp_53 -

I totally agree! More wheel makes it more stunning. Hmmm; I wonder if a different tire brand will be purchased too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretherius View Post
I've spent a fair amount of time in a Cruze Eco. While I don't think the comparison is nearly as one-sided as you suggest, I do think the Focus at least ekes out a little ahead of the Cruze overall. :) At the very least, the Focus does have more personality. (Now if only we could get fewer people to buy them... ;)
Pretherius -

We'll take this! My Focus uttered these words to me the other day, "Sync, please say a command." This is how I know it has personality. The open-mouth grille helps too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsman View Post
Picked it up this weekend. Already put 200 miles on it.

I am very pleased!

I am looking forward to some pleasant miles in this vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhemti View Post
My 16th day with my Focus. 2500ish miles. Lot of fun to drive looking forward to customizing it more.
Woodsman and nhemti-

Congrats on your recent Focus purchases! A long and pleasant journey is ahead for you both. This may not be exactly what you're looking for in terms of customization, but accessories are a start: http://Accessories.Ford.com/vehicles/focus/2012.html.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconZombie View Post
I finally crossed the 1000 mile mark this week, and so far I love my Focus. The exhaust sound from my set-up definitely turns heads, and I've had several compliments on the sound and the look of my Ti Focus. And it's FAR more fun to drive than my 2011 Sonata. I missed my manual transmission!
BaconZombie -

The 1k milestone is an accomplishment! I miss my manual transmission too, but I'll experience the thrill of my SelectShift soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike5001 View Post
Just hit 1500, and I haven't had one thing to complain about yet. I love finding little things in the car that I completely missed before (this forum is full of great info). My dealer tinted my windows for me a few days ago, and I just stared at the car in admiration. I'm looking forward to our long happy life together.
Bigmike5001 -

This forum is the best and it contains the most dedicated drivers! What are a few things you've discovered about the Focus that you didn't know at the dealer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcornwall View Post
My neighbors just traded in their old SUV for a shiny Titanium! My Focus has a sister.

jcornwall -

This is a weird parking situation; red & yellow next to each other? You need to put a fake coral snake on the ground for some kicks! I'm loving the yellow hatchback more every time I see it; you've got a beauty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusSEBB View Post
This thing kicks ass...Weird making a transition from an F-150 but I get a lot more compliments on my ride...Whoo Hoo!
FocusSEBB -

It may feel different; the seating position will be lower for you. Thanks for staying in the Ford family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebertcher View Post
I've had my focus now for two weeks!

I am really happy with my choice, I was choosing between the cruze, elantra, 3 and focus.

I liked the focus's the most from the beginning, but I wanted to check them all out. By the end of it I still liked the focus the most.
nebertcher -

Doing a competitive analysis is key! Thanks for taking your time and choosing us to shuttle you around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
Integrated turn signals were available on the winter package, but since the SEL and Ti had them standard, the winter package for these trims also added the puddle lamps to give it that something extra on top of the heated mirrors.

I have only had my car for around 43 days, and just over 1380 miles so far, and I love driving it.
suss6052 -

Spoken like a Ford rep! When I met my Focus, I immediately developed a huge crush. 3,500 miles later and I'm in love!

Thanks for sharing your stories, people. You can also let others see them at Ford Social: http://Social.Ford.com/. Don't forget to register and pick up a Focus badge!

Later,

Thomas

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply
Old 06-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #427
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
suss6052 -

Spoken like a Ford rep! When I met my Focus, I immediately developed a huge crush. 3,500 miles later and I'm in love!

Thanks for sharing your stories, people. You can also let others see them at Ford Social: http://Social.Ford.com/. Don't forget to register and pick up a Focus badge!

Later,

Thomas
I'm not a Ford rep, I just did a metric ton of research and perused the order guide when I was in the decision phase for locating/ ordering my car.

Thanks to my grandfather, a Ford retiree I was able to order her on Z plan, and I got lucky with my timing as I was able to lock in the $2000 rebate, as well as the price of the car went down from the time it was ordered to the time it was delivered as Ford decided to make sync standard across the board (even though it was already standard on the SEL).

It's my first new car and so far I really like it, although I did have the issue with the Focus badge peeling off once so far. It took 3 or 4 days to have the dealer fix it, but most of that was due to waiting for the badge from the wearhouse.

I am frustrated by how careless other motorists and people can be however, as I've not had the car much more than a month and already she's picking up scars and bruises
Old 06-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #428
thunderwoof
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 99778
What I Drive: 2012 SEL white platinum hatch 303A

FF Reputation: 1 thunderwoof Good Standing Member
I recently discovered that I can tilt both fromt headrests. Heehe...
Old 06-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #429
RonMaiden
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 99230
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Metallic Hatch SE

FF Reputation: 6 RonMaiden Good Standing Member
Giving my Focus some nice upgrades over the next two weeks so enjoy these stock shots for now.

My Badge is pulling away from the center because I drive so fast.

Old 06-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #430
BarryL
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91128
What I Drive: 2012, Oxford White S model sedan

FF Reputation: 1 BarryL Good Standing Member
Every time I think I need to do something to make it look better, I stop, look, and say Nope! looks good just as it is. All I've had changed is the windows tinted. i tried beauty rings, but with no center caps available, it's back to basic wheelcovers.

And it's just an S.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->