I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!! - Page 41 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #401
nhemti
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96686
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium - TMB

FF Reputation: 1 nhemti Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
My 16th day with my Focus. 2500ish miles. Lot of fun to drive looking forward to customizing it more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2012, 11:40 PM   #402
JL330
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 99616
What I Drive: 2012 silver focus S

FF Reputation: 1 JL330 Good Standing Member
I'm loving mine 112 miles in. I have never had a car like this before and it's really fun to drive. I had to get an auto because my fiancÚ has to be able to drive it and she's too uncoordinated to work a clutch, I've tried, she cant figure it out. The more I drive it, the more I like it but I'd love a tune to map out the shift points to give it a sportier feel around town instead of shifting too early and bogging around corners. If I could fix that, I'd be 100% satisfied as it sits. I know the mod bug is going to find me soon, it always does.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #403
BaconZombie
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 98205
What I Drive: 2013 VW GTi, United Grey

FF Reputation: 3 BaconZombie Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
I finally crossed the 1000 mile mark this week, and so far I love my Focus. The exhaust sound from my set-up definitely turns heads, and I've had several compliments on the sound and the look of my Ti Focus. And it's FAR more fun to drive than my 2011 Sonata. I missed my manual transmission!
Old 06-01-2012, 09:21 AM   #404
RonMaiden
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 99230
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Metallic Hatch SE

FF Reputation: 6 RonMaiden Good Standing Member
Hit 500 miles yesterday and while I don't compare it to the STI in power it is comparably more fun to drive at slower speeds in corners (the STI wieghs almost 1000 more lbs) and the 5 speed really isn't too bad.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #405
Bigmike5001
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 99809
What I Drive: 2012, Tuxedo Black, SE 5spd

FF Reputation: 1 Bigmike5001 Good Standing Member
Just hit 1500, and I haven't had one thing to complain about yet. I love finding little things in the car that I completely missed before (this forum is full of great info). My dealer tinted my windows for me a few days ago, and I just stared at the car in admiration. I'm looking forward to our long happy life together.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:33 AM   #406
electech
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85620
What I Drive: '12 Focus Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 electech Good Standing Member
We now have 1800 miles on ours after only 3 weeks!! Love this car! Very tight handling, great steering, excellent ride, overall a winner! Our DCT keeps getting smoother and is now shifting very well. You can still tell it has a little way to go but not bad at all. The engine is limbering up and has amazed me at how the mileage keeps going up. I have never had a new vehicle that changed mileage much at all from day 1. This Focus has went from mid to upper 20's on the driving we do to low 30's!!! Same gas, same roads. The first week, I never could get over 31 or 32 on all highway. The other day on a 40 mile run down just interstate, it was staying between 37 to 38!! We averaged 34 on a drive to Raleigh last week, so I am happy and love seeing the mileage keep getting better.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:56 AM   #407
peppersmum
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 98989
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Hatchback SE Red Candy

FF Reputation: 1 peppersmum Good Standing Member
2012 Focus SE Race Red

I took mine in on Monday for the transmission and ABS update - the car is definitely shifting much smoother.

I am really wishing I had a Sirius Radio now. I had XM in my G5 and cancelled it because of the cost but am really missing satellite radio. Wonder how many arms and legs and if it is possible to have one installed?
Old 06-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #408
electech
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85620
What I Drive: '12 Focus Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 electech Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppersmum View Post
I took mine in on Monday for the transmission and ABS update - the car is definitely shifting much smoother.

I am really wishing I had a Sirius Radio now. I had XM in my G5 and cancelled it because of the cost but am really missing satellite radio. Wonder how many arms and legs and if it is possible to have one installed?
This has been mentioned before but from what I can gather, it is not possible. You could always get one of the portable units and then you could take it with you when you got out of the car.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #409
BigDandthegirls
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 99985
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red Hatch SE 5speed

FF Reputation: 2 BigDandthegirls Good Standing Member
Just got it home today..

Just got my 2012 racing red 5-speed se hatch today. Drove 320 miles round trip to find one in houston. So far, I averaged 34.8 mpg on the way home! Thats f'n awesome. I use to drive a 06 gt tuned with full bolt ons, so I'm not saying that I'm overly excited by it's performance. But as with anything in life, you have to give to get somewhere. I like it alot though and I bet with some time and a little money I can make it a blast to drive.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:08 PM   #410
donbru
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 98570
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SE 203a Sirius 5mt race

FF Reputation: 1 donbru Good Standing Member
Im in my happy place

Picked up my race red 5mt sedan on thursday. coming from a 2004 impala its a whole different world. I like driving again

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->