I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!! - Page 32 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Model Specific Discussions > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #311
JayDeZ
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97919
What I Drive: 2012 SEL Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 JayDeZ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2•ohh View Post
Do you miss the roomy Navigator compared to the Focus? I'm picking my SE sport up on Thrusday and trading in a '04 Expedition.
I traded in an 05 Explorer for my Focus. I stopped missing the extra room of the explorer on the 3rd day I owned the focus when I had to fill it up. LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #312
640girl
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 97792
What I Drive: 2012 SEL Focus 5 Door Sterling Gray

FF Reputation: 1 640girl Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2•ohh View Post
Do you miss the roomy Navigator compared to the Focus? I'm picking my SE sport up on Thrusday and trading in a '04 Expedition.
The atmosphere between the Navigator and Focus are sooo different. Now, I like the ride the Focus has to offer, (much improvement has been made) comfort, mileage $$$, and I have just had to make a few adjustments for traveling with travel softball (daughter) like a smaller cooler, up dee do may stay at home or have someone else take it. I can still plug in any accessories computer, Ipod, etc....

But for my husband and I when the last one goes to college in a year it will be perfect. The big vehicles were great when I had to travel with everything but the kitchen sink. Good times yes especially when you have parents night out....time for new memories.

With the fold down seat 60/40 there will be plenty of room I believe. Now for the trip to the Lake....Just might have to take the F150 too
Old 04-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #313
smccarvey
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 98182
What I Drive: 2012 race red sel

FF Reputation: 1 smccarvey Good Standing Member
race red sel love

My 2003 red se was about to hit 260,000 miles. Until a herd of deer destroyed her. I loved that car. My new 2012 race red sel is a stunning beauty. Ford has made a wonderful car. My co workers can't believe the build quality. Its been one week so far and I'm in love with my new car.

Last edited by smccarvey; 04-26-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 04-27-2012, 11:12 PM   #314
bem2x
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 97220
What I Drive: 2012 Platinum White Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 bem2x Good Standing Member
I just picked up my white platinum titanium today. I love the steering weight and the handling. It feels really stable and planted. The only thing that annoys me is the terrible turning radius because I have the handling package.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #315
blackraven456
Focus Addict

Fan#: 88061
What I Drive: 2012 Black Focus Titanium Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 blackraven456 Good Standing Member
Was driving at the local dive mall today when I ended up at a t-bone intersection to leave the property. The car across from me was in a new sterling grey focus sedan. The guy driving looked at me in almost a mentos commercial moment and honked his horn as he drove by. I'm pretty sure if we had our windows down we would have high fived... It was hilariously funny...lol
Old 05-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #316
mustang0
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96079
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy SE HB Sport Package

FF Reputation: 1 mustang0 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by smccarvey View Post
My 2003 red se was about to hit 260,000 miles. Until a herd of deer destroyed her. I loved that car. My new 2012 race red sel is a stunning beauty. Ford has made a wonderful car. My co workers can't believe the build quality. Its been one week so far and I'm in love with my new car.
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear that you lost a good car but I'm sure you will like this one a lot more
Steeda Rear Sway Bar, Steeda STS,Axis wheels, Blox shift knob,Focus elecrtic RMM, Injected 93 Tune V1 176HP 152Torque
Old 05-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #317
Rod259
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 97992
What I Drive: 404

FF Reputation: 1 Rod259 Good Standing Member
My second week and I am still excited as hell to get behind the wheel. Absolutely love the S mode when zipping around on the highway. Have a buddy who has the mind set that if its domestic, its crap. Until I showed him everything the car has and how great the build quality is for the price I paid.....he was impressed, thou still a BMW head.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #318
Cylander
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97131
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Sedan SE

FF Reputation: 1 Cylander Good Standing Member
Mine rolled over 1000 miles and the trans keeps getting smoother. There used to be a hesitation or so I thought taking off but it seems to have really smoothed out
Old 05-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #319
F'nClassy
Eh!

Fan#: 97270
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Ti Hatch

FF Reputation: 6 F'nClassy Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven456 View Post
Was driving at the local dive mall today when I ended up at a t-bone intersection to leave the property. The car across from me was in a new sterling grey focus sedan. The guy driving looked at me in almost a mentos commercial moment and honked his horn as he drove by. I'm pretty sure if we had our windows down we would have high fived... It was hilariously funny...lol
That's hilarious! I wish more focus owners did this! EVerytime I see a focus, I take a look at 'er lol
HN#154
Sonic's MK3 Crew #07

Live together, die alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhillsken View Post
Instead of a "Dual Clutch", "Dual Personality" might be a better name.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #320
jcornwall
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88283
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Ti YB Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 jcornwall Good Standing Member
Just had a triple Focus moment at the lights.

Grey SE hatch in front of me, silver SE hatch in the right lane. I wanted to squeeze my yellow Ti over to the left lane so it'd look awesome for the cars on the other side of the intersection, but no dice.

Bookmarks & Social Networks