I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!! - Page 20 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-25-2012, 05:23 AM   #191
ladytonya
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94805
What I Drive: '12 Sterling Gray Metallic SE hatch

FF Reputation: 1 ladytonya Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
The FoFi is a baby FoFo! Great pics, btw.

When I went for my new car, I was between the two but the finance company made up my mind for me, I couldn't get financing on the FoFi because there were no rebates or incentives to bring the cost down. I needed all I could get to eat the negative equity away on my old crappy Kia. :-(

---
I am here: Posted Via FF Mobile4ngc4j
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2012, 05:26 AM   #192
ladytonya
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94805
What I Drive: '12 Sterling Gray Metallic SE hatch

FF Reputation: 1 ladytonya Good Standing Member
Oops, hit send too soon! Meant to go in to say that the Focus ultimately ended up to be the better choice for me because I do occasionally have a backseat passenger. Heck, she wouldn't have wanted to sit back there on a road trip she said but my 6' sister said it wasn't have bad in the back seat so long as the front seat was moved forward a bit. Probably could have never gotten in the Fiesta. Test drove both and they were both great cars!

---
I am here: Posted Via FF Mobileh4h0ni
Old 02-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #193
jrollings
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95582
What I Drive: 2012 White Focus

FF Reputation: 2 jrollings Good Standing Member
Hey everyone, just purchased my new 2012 Focus. So far I love it and so does my wife.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:19 PM   #194
Ypsifofo
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 94396
What I Drive: 2012 Blk SE 6DCT Sprt/Wtr hatch

FF Reputation: 1 Ypsifofo Good Standing Member
Relatively new to the site. Mostly reading up on the Focus, lurking in the background, I guess. The car in the garage is what prompted me to search the web. Joining the FF forum just followed.
This is my first new car off the lot. My previous vehicles have all been used. The last being a '98 Ranger bought used (in '09) and rear-ended by a txting fool last fall. The decision was made after Xmas to replace the truck. I spent/wasted a fair amount of time searching online, then some test driving. The Focus really caught my attention, the dealer had what I wanted. (Black SE Comfort/Sprt/Wntr pkgs, Sync w/o MFT or SatNav) I kinda wanted a sunroof, but didn't wanna wait, so we bought it. That was the Saturday of New Year's Eve.
So, I have been immersed in all things Focus for 2 months now. Reading Forums, reviews and blogs. Checking out aftermarket stuff. Ignoring my usual chores and/or half-heartedly finishing them. (I'll get that pile of clean clothes folded someday...)
I now understand, or at least am beginning to, how easily one can become obsessed with a car.

Sharp looking car and hella fun to drive.
Just passed 2k on the Odo and, knock on wood, haven't had any problems with the tranny.
WooHoo!!
Old 02-26-2012, 12:14 AM   #195
st falcon
Focus Addict

Fan#: 92343
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy HATCH SEL

FF Reputation: 3 st falcon Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypsifofo View Post
Relatively new to the site. Mostly reading up on the Focus, lurking in the background, I guess. The car in the garage is what prompted me to search the web. Joining the FF forum just followed.
This is my first new car off the lot. My previous vehicles have all been used. The last being a '98 Ranger bought used (in '09) and rear-ended by a txting fool last fall. The decision was made after Xmas to replace the truck. I spent/wasted a fair amount of time searching online, then some test driving. The Focus really caught my attention, the dealer had what I wanted. (Black SE Comfort/Sprt/Wntr pkgs, Sync w/o MFT or SatNav) I kinda wanted a sunroof, but didn't wanna wait, so we bought it. That was the Saturday of New Year's Eve.
So, I have been immersed in all things Focus for 2 months now. Reading Forums, reviews and blogs. Checking out aftermarket stuff. Ignoring my usual chores and/or half-heartedly finishing them. (I'll get that pile of clean clothes folded someday...)
I now understand, or at least am beginning to, how easily one can become obsessed with a car.

Sharp looking car and hella fun to drive.
Just passed 2k on the Odo and, knock on wood, haven't had any problems with the tranny.
WooHoo!!
Welcome fellow Michigander! My obssession with cars began with my Stang, but now I am just as freakin obsessed with this damn car...
Funny (not really), we were rear ended by a texter as well, six days after picking up the new Focus...fat lot of good our no texting law does huh?

See ya 'round!

1996 Bronco XLT 351W
Cant wait for Summer when I pop the top!!
Old 02-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #196
Gorcho
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 87860
What I Drive: 2012 Hatchbk Yellow Blaze Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Gorcho Good Standing Member
I wonder how many People is really Happy with their cars, seems to be too many complaints aut there, or Im just lucky my car is just Perfect
Old 02-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #197
foh-kuhs
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94954
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium, Silver Ingot

FF Reputation: 1 foh-kuhs Good Standing Member
I've had my new Focus since Valentines day and it's been great! I haven't owned a Ford product in over a decade and so far I am very pleased with almost everything about the car. The first couple tanks of gas are averaging almost 32mpg which is much better than my previous old Subaru Outback. This car is tight, quiet, well equipped, and handles well for an economy car. I am very impressed with the Sony MFT system and Nav works fine with keypad entry instead of voice activation which is marginal. So far the DCT transmission has been flawless which concerned me with reports of early problems. Shifting is smooth with downshifts occurring when they should so the engine power is there when needed. With gas prices on the rise, I feel lucky I have the Focus.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:58 AM   #198
TitaniumGero
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88508
What I Drive: 2012 White Platinum Titanium Focus

FF Reputation: 3 TitaniumGero Good Standing Member
I regret buying my Race Red '12 Sport SE Focus.........

.......... Because I now want a fully loaded Candy Blue Ti !!! Too impatient :(
Old 02-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #199
Geechee
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 95162
What I Drive: '99 White 4x4 ext. cab F150XL.

FF Reputation: 1 Geechee Good Standing Member
Love my 2012

Had my sterling grey 5dr a little over a week and its the coolest ride I've ever had. Got the windows tinted, my pewter Georgia Southern University tag on the front and she's lookin like a million dollas! What's even better is that the Grey Goose will haul arsenal and pinch petro while stylin.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:32 PM   #200
Geechee
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 95162
What I Drive: '99 White 4x4 ext. cab F150XL.

FF Reputation: 1 Geechee Good Standing Member
Spell check

That was supposed to be haul arse!

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->