My update installed exactly as expected, but I'm having some very similar issues...
Originally Posted by A2Fan
I plugged in my iPod Touch - it worked right away, and the system began to index the contents of the player. However, since indexing has completed, song names, and artist are 'unknown' even though I know those tags exist. Oddly, the album covers are visible.
Since the upgrade, at least one of my enviromental fans is now whistling, like it's a turbo-fan engine. At high fan speed, it's very loud.
Yesterday, I tried to listen to my iPod Touch - but the system said no USB devices connected. I unplugged my iPod, and the system then notified me I had disconnected my iPod. (wth?) I plugged it back in, and it worked.
- My iPod Touch (1st Gen) has been acting very weird post-update. Connects and started playing once or twice, but now connects and acts like it's playing (time ticking on screen) but no audio comes out, no matter what I do in the way of plug/unplug/etc. It also sporadically acts like nothing is connected as well.
- I had the same issue with the fan... now, I'm always in Auto mode and rarely turn it up, but I did crank it to max last week and it definitely did sound like a whistling turbine. Then I cranked it yesterday and it didn't make the noise, so I'm not sure what's going on there just yet.
2012 Focus Ti Hatch | Ingot Silver | 401A, Nav, Winter Pkg, Moon Roof, Parking Tech. Pkg
Build Date: 12/2/2011 | New APIM: 4/4/2012
MFT: Factory v2.11, 3/14/12 Web -> v3.0.2, 9/24/12 Web -> v3.2.2, 1/24/13 Web -> v3.5.1, 8/13/13 Web -> v3.6