So I have added the heated seats, parrot asteroid smart, tinted windows, and vent visors so far. I have mud flaps to put on this upcoming sunday, and just ordered the following parts for adding remote start.
1. Viper 5704v Full Feature Car Alarm with Remote Start and 2-way Pager
2. Directed 556UW Universal Remote Start Interface Module
3. Directed Electronics 506T I.T. Audio Sensor
4. Viper VSM200 / DSM200 / DSM200 Viper SmartStart module
5. Install Essentials 507M Tilt Sensor
Can anyone advise on anything I might be missing here. I am pretty sure that I will have to order a key blank, but not sure of anything else. I am also pretty comfortable tacking this install myself even though it will be my first.
Any suggestions on where to place these items would be appreciated, along with any tips and warnings. I have been reading a lot of the other post and know I'm in for a challenge (thats why I have dedicated a whole weekend), but can't wait to get my hands dirty.