TRevGreenSE, good guy or theif? - Page 2 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-23-2011, 11:52 PM   #11
Fucus-minded
Focus Addict

Fan#: 72986
What I Drive: 2003, black, Ford Focus SE Wagon

FF Reputation: 3 Fucus-minded Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Had no idea that money is protected for 30 days as I usually have communications way before a 7 day time frame... you did your job boss and as of now I am still planning on buying these fenders just waiting for the next word from our boy trevor.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2011, 06:02 PM   #12
Fucus-minded
Focus Addict

o.k guys I have let him know that I still intend to buy the fenders, not taking that back, and told him to refund my money so I can re send the money...the reason I want to do it like this is that once I close a dispute I cannot re open or escalate to a claim so I still want to be protected...I think that's fair.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:07 PM   #13
Fucus-minded
Focus Addict

As of yet still no comm with this guy so I have not closed the dispute. waiting on you...
Old 10-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #14
TRevGreenSE
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 46230
What I Drive: 2002 Green SE; 2000 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 2 TRevGreenSE Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
reply has been sent... it's been a horrible week for me and my fiancee. car breaking down last week.. and her grandmother in the springfield regional medical center ICU dying this week. on the plus side finally landing a new job this morning, so no more need to sell off anymore of my focus stuff... don't want to deal with another hassle transaction like this again.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #15
mikebontoft
Aurelius Pardus

Fan#: 58647
What I Drive: 5.9L Grand Cherokee ZJ

Points 23,544, Level 94
Points: 23,544, Level: 94 Points: 23,544, Level: 94 Points: 23,544, Level: 94
Level Up 20% Completed
Level up: 20% Level up: 20% Level up: 20%
Forum Activity 17%
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%
FF Reputation: 76 mikebontoft Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Well that worked out well didn't it.
SR #127 | '02 Focus SE "Foci" (5.0 RWD - parted) | '75 BMW 2002 "Carby" (racecar) | '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (lifted and fast) | '99 BMW 328is (daily).
ModeratingGeneral Chat Lounge, General Technical Chat, Ford Focus & General Car Chat, and Rocky Mountain Fanatics
Old 10-25-2011, 04:02 PM   #16
stilix
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!

Fan#: 53230
What I Drive: 2007 liquid grey metallic ZX3

FF Reputation: 4 stilix Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Talk about lack of patience.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #17
jshbaseball
Focus Addict

Fan#: 64277
What I Drive: 2004 green zx3

FF Reputation: 3 jshbaseball Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilix View Post
^^^Thisss^^^^
HATCH NATION #11
Old 10-25-2011, 07:31 PM   #18
bay_wolf
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 79215
What I Drive: 2002 White Wagon

FF Reputation: 2 bay_wolf Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilix View Post
He should have had a little more patience but I completely understand his actions. You start getting freaked out when a user sends messages instantly to you until you pay and then drops off the face of the earth after you send the money. If I was the seller I would have tried anyway possible to send an email or some other form of communication to the buyer to notify him of the situation. Shit happens but you always have to communicate with the buyer no matter the circumstances. The entire thing seems like a misunderstanding that has been resolved.
Midwest Crew #64
Old 10-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #19
TRevGreenSE
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 46230
What I Drive: 2002 Green SE; 2000 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 2 TRevGreenSE Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bay_wolf View Post
He should have had a little more patience but I completely understand his actions. You start getting freaked out when a user sends messages instantly to you until you pay and then drops off the face of the earth after you send the money. If I was the seller I would have tried anyway possible to send an email or some other form of communication to the buyer to notify him of the situation. Shit happens but you always have to communicate with the buyer no matter the circumstances. The entire thing seems like a misunderstanding that has been resolved.
i had no way of getting ahold of him, if you see my fs thread, my car broke down out of town, and while i did have my phone it didn't have internet access. only text based emails. if he had emailed me questioning the status he would have known. upon arriving back in town on the 23rd (less than 5 business days since purchase) after calling fedex for a pickup (the fenders in question) i see an email is my junk folder from oct23rd 3:34am stating he's reporting me to paypal and did so a few hours later. never before then had he emailed about the fenders, or waited for a reply as paypal even states to do.

the buyer also failed to mention that yes, i did communicate a lot on the date of purchase. only because communication about the fenders had been back and forth for 3 weeks or more. stating he'll get in touch with me no later than the 16th. so i contacted him on the 17th about them. another thing he didn't mention is that due to me not being a daily user, on occasion basic communication regarding the fenders were at times 5+ days apart, he seemed to be patient then.. so what changed?

all in all, patience would have definitely been in everyone's favor as this is still being sorted out.

what's also sad is that he would have either received the fenders today the 25th or tomorrow. now it's being delayed even more.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:39 PM   #20
bay_wolf
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 79215
What I Drive: 2002 White Wagon

FF Reputation: 2 bay_wolf Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
I was not trying to take sides or start another debate on the issue (in fact I was attempting the opposite). So, I apologize if my previous post offended either party. I only was saying that both parties made mistakes and I can understand why both parties did what they did. I've been on both ends of this situation and was trying to give tips for future transactions to go smoother. Another few days of patience on his part and you contacting him sooner which you could have called someone and had them send a private message to him even in the situation you were in.

PS: I'm glad everything is going better now for you and that this transaction is being resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRevGreenSE View Post
i had no way of getting ahold of him, if you see my fs thread, my car broke down out of town, and while i did have my phone it didn't have internet access. only text based emails. if he had emailed me questioning the status he would have known. upon arriving back in town on the 23rd (less than 5 business days since purchase) after calling fedex for a pickup (the fenders in question) i see an email is my junk folder from oct23rd 3:34am stating he's reporting me to paypal and did so a few hours later. never before then had he emailed about the fenders, or waited for a reply as paypal even states to do.

the buyer also failed to mention that yes, i did communicate a lot on the date of purchase. only because communication about the fenders had been back and forth for 3 weeks or more. stating he'll get in touch with me no later than the 16th. so i contacted him on the 17th about them. another thing he didn't mention is that due to me not being a daily user, on occasion basic communication regarding the fenders were at times 5+ days apart, he seemed to be patient then.. so what changed?

all in all, patience would have definitely been in everyone's favor as this is still being sorted out.

what's also sad is that he would have either received the fenders today the 25th or tomorrow. now it's being delayed even more.
Midwest Crew #64

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.