Has anyone been able to contact Russ at DGRSuspension.com? - Page 5 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-28-2011, 01:42 PM   #41
RDJTX
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88961
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 RDJTX Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiller_1974 View Post
all these people being screwed across the country, and not a single complaint filed with bbb or anyone else? Really? Kinda hard to stop russ from screwing people if the only places he's in any kind of trouble is on forums.

http://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/...023/complaints
+65,000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2011, 05:16 PM   #42
redSVT_03
Focus Addict

Fan#: 78206
What I Drive: 2003 red SVTF

FF Reputation: 4 redSVT_03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
I hope no one minds me posting this here but a member on here is unloading his collection of parts, and I can get a set of dgr coilovers for 750 shipped. just because they are dgr's should I be worried? If you were me would you steer clear of these or get them because this guy wont screw me
Old 09-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #43
drunkyoda
Hmmmmm

Fan#: 65151
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black LX

FF Reputation: 9 drunkyoda Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
i love my DGR's i say get them. also guys if you didn't see Russ is no longer part of DGR.... sorry for all that got screwed
Old 09-28-2011, 06:14 PM   #44
HotRodWagon
CostraNostraTabasco

Fan#: 145
What I Drive: 02 Infra ZTW

FF Reputation: 25 HotRodWagon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (38)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redSVT_03 View Post
I hope no one minds me posting this here but a member on here is unloading his collection of parts, and I can get a set of dgr coilovers for 750 shipped. just because they are dgr's should I be worried? If you were me would you steer clear of these or get them because this guy wont screw me
Does the warranty transfer?

Not a lot of track record on reliability due to Russ stealing so many people's money. Not saying they are good or bad, just haven't seen much in the way of feedback from a reliability standpoint. From the DSM thread, seems the new owner is supposed to be getting a number of left over partial kits...could be from Russ parting them out for warranty. The question that isn't answerable is just how many partial kits are there, and what parts are missing....to indicate possible quality issues, just saying.

As to the "new" DGR and Mark, I wouldn't touch the stuff without a credible track record of successful operation. While Mark may seem on the ball in "print", who knows as he is inheriting a clusterfauck and has yet to actually sell/deliver a kit that I am aware of.

As to Russ, people are out tens of thousands of dollars collectively, with no kits, and/or missing accessories. The really screwed people are the ones that paid with paypal, and not a credit card. Some will be made whole through chargebacks on cc's, but there is still a lot of money missing.

Russ Rudez has lived once again to screw people over. Someone needs to get the legal ball rolling....all this boy seems to know is how to scam people.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #45
redSVT_03
Focus Addict

Fan#: 78206
What I Drive: 2003 red SVTF

FF Reputation: 4 redSVT_03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Thanks for the input, and yes I would need to check into the warranty thing..

Hope all works out well or some form of legal closer for those who were scammed
Old 09-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #46
mctoad
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 77022
What I Drive: 2007, CD Silver, SAP ZX3 SE MTX

FF Reputation: 1 mctoad Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I sent an email today to the new owner, mark. I told him I never got my lugnts from Russ. He said Russ is out of the picture and he wants to run dgr legit. We shall see if he can turn things around. There product is good.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:53 AM   #47
blkfocuszx3
Hotswapzzz or Bust

Fan#: 51657
What I Drive: 1984 Rabbit L

FF Reputation: 5 blkfocuszx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRodWagon View Post
Russ was a member of the community a few years back as a focus owner and was banned out of the community for scamming.
LOL

Posted via FF Mobile
Old 10-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #48
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
i find this bit amusing. the guy got banned for scamming on this site a few years ago and then he comes back and the head honchos of FF make him into a vendor? it seems like everybody with any sort of connection to this guy has been dropping the ball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:35 AM   #49
jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

Fan#: 57165
What I Drive: Black 02 SVT #2998

FF Reputation: 28 jmiller_1974 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
^^New computer, new IP address. Just saying.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #50
kenzx3
Say NO to FRPP Drops

Fan#: 42651
What I Drive: '00 ZX3, '03 ZX3, '07 ZX3

FF Reputation: 125 kenzx3 Excellent Standing Member kenzx3 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (49)
Quote:
Originally Posted by focusmaniaczx3 View Post
i find this bit amusing. the guy got banned for scamming on this site a few years ago and then he comes back and the head honchos of FF make him into a vendor? it seems like everybody with any sort of connection to this guy has been dropping the ball.
Russ Rudez = DarthFocus = ChaserAero = DGR Suspension

From his signature of his DarthFocus profile:
Quote:
Russ Rudez
1988 Mazda 323 GTX; 1 of 1,243 Imported

AEM CAI, VJ11 Turbo @ 20psi, 2.5" IC Pipes,
Corksport IC, CFDF Clutch, 2.5" Turboback, Konis,
Suspension Tech Springs, 22mm Rear Sway, + More.
I live a hop, skip, and a jump away from Russ, if anyone scammed on here needs the local Law Enforcement agencies info please contact me here or on the Jet. A member from FloridaFocus recently was having issues with Russ and I got him the Local PD's info and stuff got squared away with quite quickly from that. Many of my local friends and friends of this community have been screwed by this jackoff so I'm willing to help put him away in anyway possible and end his reign of scamming the local scene around here as well as the Focus scene which I dearly love.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->