Focus Fanatics Forum banner

TeamFocalize Photoshoot

4K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  Pattacular 
#1 ·
Chatting with Pat ... would like to know if it would be possible to get ALL of us HOUSTON CREW together to do one MASSIVE Photoshoot.

Let me know if it's possible and we need to get us together. I know of a few locations to do it.

If we can't get everyone together ... then it was thinking of a photoshopped poster of us ...

thoughts ...

-Ray-

#5 ·
Yeah ... I just need to know when peeps are available and who is willing to do it ... then we need to find a good location for all of us to meet that doesn't hurt the drive ...

unless peeps are willing to drive.

-Ray-

#9 ·
this is an all-Focus kind of photo shoot right? its cool.. I dont wanna break up the pattern.. LoL

hey I can be TeamFocalize pit crew! [wiggle]

anywayz.. saturday sounds good.. Im pretty sure Zab would agree with me [thumb]

#12 ·
So we just need to sneeze on ya ... [;)]

And Izzy ... I will need a lighting holder ... [hihi]
Actually, until we get more people under the TeamFocalize that are not just foci ... I would love to put you in the shot too, Izzy. Is the other Mitsu guy and our new Volvo member going to join TeamFocalize?

-Ray-

#13 ·
Well the Volvo guy is part of a Volvo team called SwedeSpeed. And Warren (the guy in the red eclipse) is part of RGH2. That is not to say they wouldn't be willing to join, but their other teams I assume would take priority over ours.

There is a guy I know from AiHN who shows at the monday meets who I want to give a formal invitation. He is the one with the blue Ranger on stang wheels. He said he is reluctant to actually join anything until he gets his paint fixed, but I can talk to him about it.

And with a green light, I would gladly do some wider recruiting. And I need to get some business cards made.

#16 ·
As of now I am off from Saturday to Sunday...

Yea....... Saturday works

[wiggle]

#24 ·
[:)~]

I have some things that need doing on Sundays, my players wouldn't like if I ran off in the middle of a session...

OK confession time, one of my guilty pleasures is I am a Dungeon Master in a Dungeon and Dragons game and we play on Sundays... [shhh]

#25 ·
^^ Fine then ... ^^ lol

Back to the Photoshoot topic:
Well, had a long talk with Pat and have decided that we don't have to have a full on photoshoot with all the cars ... I will just merge them together in PS ... how ... is the secret that myself and Pat will share later.

-Ray-

#26 ·
I need time to retint my headlights and get rid of some of the missing paint on my bumper (It's chipping from hitting the bumper of the truck in the driveway) >.>

#27 ·
Many of us will have some "Character" on our cars ... but I will clean up some things in Photoshop for this particular shoot.

-Ray-

#30 ·
^^ HOLY CRAP, BATMAN !!! ^^ ITS CHRIS !!!! [welcome][eek][eek][ffrocks][80?][:0][giggle]

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.