James Hock Memorial G2G 2004 - October 24th - St. Johns, MI - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Fanatics

Great Lakes Fanatics Serving the Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-28-2004, 08:33 PM   #1
Zoomer69

Fan#: 212
What I Drive: 2002 Liquid Grey ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 Zoomer69 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
James Hock Memorial G2G 2004 - October 24th - St. Johns, MI

Originally posted by The ArchAngel at The Focus Connection.

It's that crazy time again folks! Coming up in a few short weeks we'll be all getting together again to celebrate the life and memory of our friend James Hock. Lets make sure we get an awesome turnout and have a great time!

Date - October 24th, 2004
Time - Start rolling in anytime around 9:30AM

As with every G2G at my house, we will be doing installs all day. If you have parts to install, please let me know in advance so I can ensure I have all the tools required. The on-site mechanical engineer, my old man, will be present at this G2G to help.

To those that have never been to my place, you'll find yourself in for a treat. My folks have a beautiful 2.5-3 acre plot on top of a hill, it's really a lovely area when the fall season rolls around. It'll be a great area for people to take pics.

We will be grilling out as we do every year. As the day approaches, I will ask for people to sign up and help contribute various things. It's not cheap to grill out and feed 45-50+ people.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the G2G this year. We've got a lot of interest and I expect a big turnout. As usual though, mods all day long, grilling, and general bs-ing on the last big G2G of the year!

Here are some pics from last year to get us started...

As usual, if anyone needs to crash at my place on one of the two nights, you are more than welcome to do so. If you plan to crash Sunday night, everyone in my house has to be gone before 7:30, so I'd need you up and out early.

I'm also going to try an organize more stuff for Saturday night, like headed out to Hooters or doing some LAN gaming at my place. We'll work that out later.

One last note, I have neighbors with little kids and I also have very sharp turns on the hills around my house. I ask that you please respect my neighbors and be very careful on my street and make sure you adhere to the posted speed limit. I know it's tempting to blast around fun corners like that and show off, but with the kids playing down there, I ask that you refrain from doing anything like that. On top of that, the corners are deceptively tight, and I don't want to pull anyone out of the ditch.

More info here:
James Hock Memorial G2G thread - The Focus Connection

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2004, 08:46 PM   #2
zslaton
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 11347
What I Drive: 2002 Yellow Power Premium ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 zslaton Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Is this a one or two day G2G? I am a little confused by the post. Thanks!

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.