Selling my wheels.. :( TSW Pace 18x7 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-27-2004, 12:11 PM   #1
ColinOpseth
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 7111
What I Drive: 2004 Focus M5 ZX3 PZEV

FF Reputation: 1 ColinOpseth Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Selling my wheels.. :( TSW Pace 18x7

Well, my university screwed me good. They sent me financial aid money to the wrong address and until they get a returned check they will not reissue me a new one.

Because of this, I have to sell my wheels. This blows. Here they are, I hope someone will buy them and give them a good home.

First specs, then pics.

The wheels are TSW Pace 18x7. They were originally 4x100mm offset but I had them custom-drilled and inserted so that they are now the correct 4x108mm offset. The wheels were then powdercoated in a gunmetal color and clearcoated. The wheels do NOT rub because I am running a high offset and also a tire that is the same diameter as stock. I think it's 3mm smaller overall or something. You can check out the differences yourself between a 205 50 16 and 215 35 18..

The tires are Toyo Proxes4 215/35ZR18. There are only about 2500 miles on them as I work at home and don't drive much. The wheels are currently off my car, and have been for almost 2 weeks now because I don't want to get any more miles on them.

I did curb one wheel, 2 days after I got them back from the tires being mounted. :box: I will provide more pics on Monday if I have time to clean them up and polish them.

As for quick pics, here you go. The pics were also taken after I lowered my car with B+G springs. I believe the drop is 1.6" front and 1.4" rear.

First, the style of wheel:

Second, the wheel and tire before being mounted on my car..

Third, my car before being lowered and fitted with the wheels

Fourth, my car after being lowered and fitted with the wheels

Fifth, another after pic

I'm into these wheels for about $2.2k. I'd let the wheels go for $1600 shipped UPS Ground. That's a great deal, especially for ones with such low milage.. I need money fast, as I had to charge my rent and books on my credit card and I'm like right at the limit :(

Please call me at 951-314-5966 if you're interested. I would like to ship them this week if possible. I have a credit card verification service with my business and can do the transaction that way if you'd prefer. All that I ask is that you split the fees with me.
thanks,
Colin

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2004, 12:13 PM   #2
ColinOpseth
Focus Rookie

btw: The second image from the bottom was edited by me a few days after I installed my wheels to show what my car would be with 15% tint. I haven't tinted my windows yet.

Old 09-27-2004, 12:37 PM   #3
whiteboyslo
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 180
What I Drive: 04 Pontiac GTO - Yellow M6

FF Reputation: 2 whiteboyslo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
2 things:

1) this is not the classifieds section, so this thread doesn't belong here

2) 4x108 is your BOLT PATTERN, not your offset. what is the actual offset of the wheel?

sucks about your situation. sorry to hear that.

Mike

Old 09-27-2004, 04:22 PM   #4
ColinOpseth
Focus Rookie

sorry about the mistake.. I believe the offset is +42, the boltpattern is 4x108mm.

I noticed the classifieds section a few minutes later and added the wheels there.

And thanks for being kind. This really sucks. I spent like an hour at the powdercoater looking at different colors. We ended up using a custom mixture with the gunmetal and some green/blue metalflake. It's very hard to see but in the second pic from the top you can see how it's just slightly iridiscent. These wheels look sick and I totally would not be selling them if I wasn't in cash trouble.

Take care,
Colin

Bookmarks & Social Networks