Car Show June 25th - Motoring for a Cause 2011 - Arcadia, OK: I'm going, who else? - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Regional Forums > Southern Fanatics > Fanatics: AR, LA, MS, OK

Fanatics: AR, LA, MS, OK Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
Ataru
Focus Addict

Fan#: 5292
What I Drive: 2003 Sonic Blue SVTF ZX5

Points 5,944, Level 49
Points: 5,944, Level: 49 Points: 5,944, Level: 49 Points: 5,944, Level: 49
Level Up 97% Completed
Level up: 97% Level up: 97% Level up: 97%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 9 Ataru Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Car Show June 25th - Motoring for a Cause 2011 - Arcadia, OK: I'm going, who else?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/e...86519714709224

Quote:
Please mark your calendar for the 2011 BMWMOFO "Motoring for a Cause" Charity Car Show on Saturday June 25, 2011. This year the show is sponsored by and located at Pops in Arcadia, OK!

This year our chosen charity is The Mended Little Hearts of Oklahoma City. The Mended Little Hearts of OKC is a non-profit service organization that provides support and education to families with children that are born with heart defects. More spe...cifically, heart defects that are not known until after birth. Why did we choose this organization? Because it has greatly impacted the lives of one of our own: okslim. For more information on The Mended Little Hearts of OKC, please contact OKSLIM here on Bf.c or visit www.mendedlittlehearts.org.

This is an ALL MAKES AND MODELS CAR SHOW!!!

DETAILS:

Saturday June 25, 2011
Registration begins at 9:00am
Show From: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Awards Ceremony: Tentatively set for 2:30pm

Vehicle Show Fee: $20.00 per vehicle
Show-n-Shine Fee (not judged): $10.00 per vehicle
Spectators: FREE

Registration forms will be available at the check-in desk the day of the show. Preregistration forms will be available online soon!

CLASSES:
As always we will have predetermined classes for BMW vehicles (i.e. E36, E46, E30, M Class, etc.). Each class will have "Best in Class" and "Runner Up" awards.

Other classes will be determined based upon preregistration forms turned and as well as entrants the day of the show.

We will also have a "Best in Class Award" as well as a "Best Paint Award." Depending on interest, we may have a "Best Painters Tape Award" as well. Please

SILENT AUCTION:

We will also be having a silent auction in addition to the show to help raise funds for the charity. Items will vary in type and value and will range anywhere from T-Shirts to a 1-Night Stay @ the Sheraton MWC.

So please bring your check books because its all for Charity!

FAMILY ACTIVITIES:

As this show's beneficiary is a family organization, we will be having several stations full of activities for the kids. Please bring your families and lawn chairs and participate with us throughout the day!
I plan on making it out for this show as it's for a good cause and only $20 to enter. It's in Arcadia, close to OKC, so the Tulsa peeps will have a small drive, but I hear the food at Pops is AMAZING and would be worth it on that alone.

That day is my birthday as well, so if you don't want to come out for the show, come out to help me celebrate instead! :D

Who else is going to make it? We can do a caravan from Tulsa that morning too.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
birdman_a15
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 75473
What I Drive: 2003 Red SVT Focus ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 birdman_a15 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Hal3st0rm, You should have got your leak fixed by now. Come on man! Let's do this. The Saleen needs to join us!
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.