Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus - Page 78 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 TSB, Recall & Problems Archive

MK3 TSB, Recall & Problems Archive The place to chat about TSB and Known Issues for the 2012 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #771
gtncpa
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86143
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 2 gtncpa Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Not sure why Hi gtncpa,

Awesome to learn! Enjoy your Focus and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

is awesome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #772
jbicknell
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 95421
What I Drive: 2012, blue, focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 jbicknell Good Standing Member
fourcircle: Thank you I did find the paper work from when I purchased the car. It states if the car is out of service for more than 30 cumulative days it is eligible for refund or replacement vehicle. Today i have owned the focus 126 days and it has been in the shop for 30 days. I am trying to get ahold of the general manager today. Thanks again
Old 02-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #773
Zillon
Focus Addict

Fan#: 17393
What I Drive: '13 GTI

FF Reputation: 27 Zillon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Noemi, you have a PM. Thanks!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #774
fourcircle
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 94490
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium 5 Door Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 fourcircle Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbicknell View Post
fourcircle: Thank you I did find the paper work from when I purchased the car. It states if the car is out of service for more than 30 cumulative days it is eligible for refund or replacement vehicle. Today i have owned the focus 126 days and it has been in the shop for 30 days. I am trying to get ahold of the general manager today. Thanks again
jbicknell, just remember your complaint is with FORD, not the dealership. So you absolutely need to write a letter to FORD and send it certified mail. Include a COPY (not originals) of all your work receipts showing how many days the car has been out of service. Bringing the complaint to the dealer's attention is good but don't make the mistake of failing to send FORD a certified letter. Also, it's important that you be very specific in the letter specifying exactly what you want FORD to do... i.e. fix it, refund your money, give you a brand new car, etc.

Tip: Please PLEASANT but persistent. You have rights, but no right to be a jerk. You are dealing with people who deal with jerks all day. A pleasant approach will work wonders, but be firm too. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
Old 02-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #775
r1derbike
Focus Addict

Fan#: 62667
What I Drive: '12 SE Sport Hatch - Sterling Grey

FF Reputation: 4 r1derbike Good Standing Member
Pleasant does work! To the point does work! After buying 4 new Fords since 2006, my dealer's CS manager always appears magically before I'm ready to leave, to get me up-to-speed on what's going-on. That's service!
Old 02-25-2012, 07:13 AM   #776
csvt2060
Focus Addict

Fan#: 84122
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Escape Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 csvt2060 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi CSVT2060;
...snip.....

I apologize for the delay in my response. Due to the detailed nature of your questions, it takes me a bit of time to fully research my resources. I have reached out to the Brand Manger in order to assure a full and complete response to your question and will reply as soon as I receive the info.

Thanks,

Noemi
I am going to have to note here that it's now been 2 weeks and I have not received a response or a read message receipt. I have also sent additional information on the rainlamp/rain sensor situation today. I hope this issue does not transfer over to the new 2013 Escape, or get ready for even more customer complaints. I think we deserve some acknowledgement on the issue at this point. Let's get transparent and work together to improve the product.

Also, your PM box is full.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #777
csvt2060
Focus Addict

You do know my frustration is rapidly rising each day the inevitable is avoided.

What is being displayed here is public admission of Ford's poor customer service actions.

I am being blatently ignored my FordCustomerService at this point as there was 6 posts by them yesterday, yet they didn't respond here. I still don't have any message read confirmations.

I stand by the point I made weeks ago when they are backed into a corner with facts they can't answer with a canned response, they don't respond.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:37 PM   #778
csvt2060
Focus Addict

Another new one today on MyFord Touch. My clock went backwards after I set it and went to the home screen. Ever since then, it's been keeping 1/2 time, so it only moves one minute for every 2 minutes. Very expensive system that can't keep time. What a disgrace to us loyal Ford owners.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #779
jeffreyldavidson
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 94151
What I Drive: 2012, White, Focus

FF Reputation: 1 jeffreyldavidson Good Standing Member
I will be taking mine to the dealer next week for the third time and each time they say they cannot find anything wrong...denial I think.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #780
gtncpa
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86143
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 2 gtncpa Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyldavidson View Post
...denial .
It is not just a river in Egypt ....

Bookmarks & Social Networks