No limit motorsports - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-17-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
fordtech
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 68998
What I Drive: 04 Turbo SVTF, 88 GMC V2500

FF Reputation: 2 fordtech Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Angry No limit motorsports

Don't ever consider buying anything from these guys unless you want to wait 1-2 months for your parts.

Keep in mind the only reason i ordered from them was because they sold all the parts I wanted.

Over a month ago now i have ordered Supertech pistons, rings, and eagle rods from these guys, as of today I still have not received the rods. Pistons were shipped directly to me from supertech, luckily, because I kept bugging them to get me the parts!!

The part that makes me mad is they advertise the products on their website, you place an order from them, then they order from the manufacturer. How stupid...

NO LIMIT MOTORSUCKS!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
qbcsvt
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 82949
What I Drive: 1999/1991 White/Red Contour SVT/MR2

FF Reputation: 1 qbcsvt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
That sucks I usually never have a problem with them.

My last order with them My Koni's came a week late. The fronts came instantly the rears needed to be built, then they sat for a couple days and they got it shipped cause I called asking about the other 2 struts taking so long to be built. But it didnt matter to me cause the car isnt ready for the install anyways.

They are usually really good with me when I order. I hope everything gets resolved for you.

- amyn
Old 05-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #3
Rafal
Focus Addict

Fan#: 73222
What I Drive: 2005 Beige ZX4 SE

FF Reputation: 2 Rafal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Advertising something on website dont mean that you have to have this product in stock. If they claim that they have in stock well that is a different story then.

SEDAN REVOLUTION-58
Old 05-17-2011, 11:05 PM   #4
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
A lot of small shops do this due to having to pay taxes on left over inventory in their shops. Why do you think car dealerships have big pushes at the end of their fiscal years to get the previous models out the doors as soon as possible? My cousin runs a performance shop and has nearly zero inventory and has to order everything through the distributor or directly from the manufactor.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #5
YellowJellyBean
Love CA / Hate CARB

Fan#: 69030
What I Drive: MÜSTÄRD

FF Reputation: 13 YellowJellyBean Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
While I agree that you can't expect everyone to keep everything in stock all the time, a month definitely is a while. I ordered some FRPP springs from a shop that basically doesn't carry anything Focus-related, and it took about a week and a half for them to get the springs to their shop. Luckily for me, the shop was right up the road, so I could drive up there. However, I don't think that them shipping it to me after that would've taken more than 3 weeks.

Focus Fanatics
Extremely helpful people
I made a haiku
Old 05-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #6
fordtech
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 68998
What I Drive: 04 Turbo SVTF, 88 GMC V2500

FF Reputation: 2 fordtech Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
I don't expect them to stock everything... I new that i would be waiting for a bit of time, but a over a month IS somewhat redic. I could've had this build done awhile ago, instead of my 6.2L Suburban eating my wallet to death. basically i learned my lesson. I'll stick with cfm. btw rods came today. haha
Old 06-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #7
jinstall
Deutsche Arsche

Fan#: 9730
What I Drive: 01 ZX3RACECAR/04 ST170/13 FST2

FF Reputation: 4 jinstall Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
do you mean No Limit in Saarlouis Germany, Frank Becker?
2013 Focus ST2 TS NAV SUNROOF-Hers

Bookmarks & Social Networks